SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Will you be here for the big unveiling of the shirt at "midnight"?



Probably not. Didn't sleep well last night again, so I might just get a good night's sleep. Of course, my subconscious will probably rouse me at 1 AM hour... If the soul light wins second tonight, I'm gonna be full-on upset.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Well, it's been a long day at the end of a long week. Fortunately, I don't have to go in tomorrow, but Sunday and Monday still require some office time. Oh well.

See y'all tomorrow some time . . .

G'night.



goodnight!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
AZGman wrote:Well, it's been a long day at the end of a long week. Fortunately, I don't have to go in tomorrow, but Sunday and Monday still require some office time. Oh well.

See y'all tomorrow some time . . .

G'night.



Good night.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Good night, Gman...

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
SkekTek wrote:Probably not. Didn't sleep well last night again, so I might just get a good night's sleep. Of course, my subconscious will probably rouse me at 1 AM hour... If the soul light wins second tonight, I'm gonna be full-on upset.



I didn't "get" why soul light was so popular. And yet, somehow I managed to refrain from attacking ever other shirt.wooter. Amazing restraint, no?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Probably not. Didn't sleep well last night again, so I might just get a good night's sleep. Of course, my subconscious will probably rouse me at 1 AM hour... If the soul light wins second tonight, I'm gonna be full-on upset.



I will too, while its a neat picture I suppose, I just can't see wearing it as a tee.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:I didn't "get" why soul light was so popular. And yet, somehow I managed to refrain from attacking ever other shirt.wooter. Amazing restraint, no?



positively!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Well, it's been a long day at the end of a long week. Fortunately, I don't have to go in tomorrow, but Sunday and Monday still require some office time. Oh well.

See y'all tomorrow some time . . .

G'night.

Nite Az. I can still write that note if you want.

Dear sir,

Az can't come into work today because he wants to stay home and play.

Sincerely,
DAJ



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
krapposelli wrote:I didn't "get" why soul light was so popular. And yet, somehow I managed to refrain from attacking ever other shirt.wooter. Amazing restraint, no?



Yes, very good. I can't make myself poo-poo anyone else's design, since most of the time I have problems with the folks voting for junk, and they don't read or post in the boards. But I am getting sick of the recent trend of slapping a vector clip art on a t-shirt, with some text, and people eat it up. I mean, where's the creativity? Woot ought to ban vector clip art, unless the artist can demonstrate that he/she drew it him/herself. Ok, I'm crabbing now. I's stop.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
SkekTek wrote:Yes, very good. I can't make myself poo-poo anyone else's design, since most of the time I have problems with the folks voting for junk, and they don't read or post in the boards. But I am getting sick of the recent trend of slapping a vector clip art on a t-shirt, with some text, and people eat it up. I mean, where's the creativity? Woot ought to ban vector clip art, unless the artist can demonstrate that he/she drew it him/herself. Ok, I'm crabbing now. I's stop.

LOL Dr. T!

How is everyone this evening!

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
darthv8r wrote:LOL Dr. T!

How is everyone this evening!



Howdy V8r. I'm having a wonderful evening with two cranky kids while watching the woot-off and doing laundry and other miscellaneous household chores. It's a party here.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
krapposelli wrote:Howdy V8r. I'm having a wonderful evening with two cranky kids while watching the woot-off and doing laundry and other miscellaneous household chores. It's a party here.

sounds like it! Better watch out or someone will call the cops

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
darthv8r wrote:LOL Dr. T!

How is everyone this evening!



Hey V8r! Congrats on early foghood! It's amazing you got all that color diversity using only 6 colors! If the 29 woodcut clip art wins, I'm gonna cry like Nancy Kerrigan.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
darthv8r wrote: sounds like it! Better watch out or someone will call the cops



Tell me about it. The Jake & Josh (Drake & Josh, Jake & Dosh, whatever) show is blaring. I'm surprised the cops haven't already shown up.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
krapposelli wrote:Tell me about it. The Jake & Josh (Drake & Josh, Jake & Dosh, whatever) show is blaring. I'm surprised the cops haven't already shown up.


What is that?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

TRUE STORY: Today, there was a standoff at one of our local bakeries in Glassboro NJ. Seems the cops tried to serve a warrant for someone working there, and he grabbed a knife and took hostages. Closed downtown for hours. I talked to a fellow faculty member about it, and he said it made perfect sense why a person would hole up at a bakery... "It's where they keep all the dough". (Insert drum hit). Yeah, it was a pretty bad pun.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
darthv8r wrote:What is that?



Some show on Nick that has two boys who I think my daughter is in looooove with.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
SkekTek wrote:Hey V8r! Congrats on early foghood! It's amazing you got all that color diversity using only 6 colors! If the 29 woodcut clip art wins, I'm gonna cry like Nancy Kerrigan.


Thanks, we'll see if it stands. Not all of th big names haven't come out of the woodwork yet. The cat one has blown up! man that is a large amount of votes, deservingly so, since they drew it. Anyways, ready to celebrate tonight?

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
SkekTek wrote:TRUE STORY: Today, there was a standoff at one of our local bakeries in Glassboro NJ. Seems the cops tried to serve a warrant for someone working there, and he grabbed a knife and took hostages. Closed downtown for hours. I talked to a fellow faculty member about it, and he said it made perfect sense why a person would hole up at a bakery... "It's where they keep all the dough". (Insert drum hit). Yeah, it was a pretty bad pun.



*groan* Yeah, that was punny.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
krapposelli wrote:Some show on Nick that has two boys who I think my daughter is in looooove with.

Ha! old puppy love crushes, use to have one on claire daines, And my wife never let's me forget!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
darthv8r wrote:Thanks, we'll see if it stands. Not all of th big names haven't come out of the woodwork yet. The cat one has blown up! man that is a large amount of votes, deservingly so, since they drew it. Anyways, ready to celebrate tonight?



Read up a bunch... I'm totally exhausted and trying not to get my hopes up. I should be there tonight, but you never know with the fog... I might go to sleep and wake up around 2-3 to see if it won. I *had* to have kicked soul candle's arse... right?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
krapposelli wrote:*groan* Yeah, that was punny.



He used to be the Department Chair. Surprised? :I

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Yes, very good. I can't make myself poo-poo anyone else's design, since most of the time I have problems with the folks voting for junk, and they don't read or post in the boards. But I am getting sick of the recent trend of slapping a vector clip art on a t-shirt, with some text, and people eat it up. I mean, where's the creativity? Woot ought to ban vector clip art, unless the artist can demonstrate that he/she drew it him/herself. Ok, I'm crabbing now. I's stop.



Okay the clip art thing is just cheezy, but it does get difficult to tell when people make stuff that looks like clip art. Personally, I didn't vote for it, but I dont' vote for much anymore.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Well, I'm going to go get the kids to "dust" their rooms. Should be interesting. Don't let the bag show up until I get back to a computer...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
darthv8r wrote:Ha! old puppy love crushes, use to have one on claire daines, And my wife never let's me forget!



ya know, Orc owned a lot of her movies when I met him. Guy owned more chic flicks than I had scene up to that point.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:Read up a bunch... I'm totally exhausted and trying not to get my hopes up. I should be there tonight, but you never know with the fog... I might go to sleep and wake up around 2-3 to see if it won. I *had* to have kicked soul candle's arse... right?



Right. Of course, what do I know, I thought you kicked Shan's ass, too.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:Well, I'm going to go get the kids to "dust" their rooms. Should be interesting. Don't let the bag show up until I get back to a computer...



Nah you will be dealing with the crap when the bag arrives.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
darthv8r wrote:Ha! old puppy love crushes, use to have one on claire daines, And my wife never let's me forget!



:D I had= one on Ann Jillian- best known for her part as the sl*tty neighbor in Mr. Mom..

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:Right. Of course, what do I know, I thought you kicked Shan's ass, too.



I can't wait to see what the final vote counts were...

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
krapposelli wrote:Well, I'm going to go get the kids to "dust" their rooms. Should be interesting. Don't let the bag show up until I get back to a computer...

^Yeah, good luck with that!

KtCallista wrote:ya know, Orc owned a lot of her movies when I met him. Guy owned more chic flicks than I had scene up to that point.

*giggles* tee-hees!!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:I can't wait to see what the final vote counts were...


did they show Shan's?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Just wanted to say hi. Work has been wild, home has been wild, mom has been wild, mil has been wild. I'm going to get a glass of wine and go to bed. Daughter made another 100 on vocab! Whoo hooo!!! Hope to see the fishy tonight. Have a great evening everyone!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
darthv8r wrote:*giggles* tee-hees!!



It's so cute when you giggle. . .

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:did they show Shan's?



No they didn't, which is odd. They normally do that. And why I think there's something going on. My biggest (and most irrational) fear is that somehow I got rejected after the announcement of the fog.

But enough of that, if I may inquire, what IS your favorite woot t-shirt color?

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
joyner wrote:Just wanted to say hi. Work has been wild, home has been wild, mom has been wild, mil has been wild. I'm going to get a glass of wine and go to bed. Daughter made another 100 on vocab! Whoo hooo!!! Hope to see the fishy tonight. Have a great evening everyone!

Bye, hope it all winds down for ya!

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
KtCallista wrote:It's so cute when you giggle. . .



KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
joyner wrote:Just wanted to say hi. Work has been wild, home has been wild, mom has been wild, mil has been wild. I'm going to get a glass of wine and go to bed. Daughter made another 100 on vocab! Whoo hooo!!! Hope to see the fishy tonight. Have a great evening everyone!



Have a good night Joyner!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:what IS your favorite woot t-shirt color?



Good question. Since I devoted myself to letting color into my wardrobe, I guess I shouldn't say black, huh?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
KtCallista wrote:Good question. Since I devoted myself to letting color into my wardrobe, I guess I shouldn't say black, huh?

Ha! Obviously mine is black as well. But the asphalt t that woot offers is an amazing color!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Good question. Since I devoted myself to letting color into my wardrobe, I guess I shouldn't say black, huh?



It's definitely not olive, I figured that one out...