zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:Still having a hard time just standing or meandering. Walking and all is just fine.


Did the dr. say when you may expect things to be back to normal?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
zea3 wrote:Did the dr. say when you may expect things to be back to normal?



Nope. I have a hunch it's going to take a lot of time and a lot of walking. Honestly, I don't think it ever got back to normal after it went out a year and a half ago. Shopping was still a pain. Or not painful, just really uncomfortable.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:Nope. I have a hunch it's going to take a lot of time and a lot of walking. Honestly, I don't think it ever got back to normal after it went out a year and a half ago. Shopping was still a pain. Or not painful, just really uncomfortable.



Has he recommended any exercises or activities for you?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
zea3 wrote:Has he recommended any exercises or activities for you?



Walk, walk, walk, walk.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:Walk, walk, walk, walk.


I guess your going to wear out those new walking shoes!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
zea3 wrote:I guess your going to wear out those new walking shoes!



Yep.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
zea3 wrote:I guess your going to wear out those new walking shoes!



Well, what else would they be good for?

I have had the walk, walk, walk therapy, never as nice as it sounds, I hope you are feeling okay.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Well, what else would they be good for?

I have had the walk, walk, walk therapy, never as nice as it sounds, I hope you are feeling okay.



Especially in the cold. I was doing a lot of it when it was in the 40s and 50s, even at night just up and down the street in front of the house. But now.... When I go to the store, I try to part a distance from the door.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Especially in the cold. I was doing a lot of it when it was in the 40s and 50s, even at night just up and down the street in front of the house. But now.... When I go to the store, I try to part a distance from the door.

You could become a mall walker.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
KtCallista wrote:Well, what else would they be good for?

I have had the walk, walk, walk therapy, never as nice as it sounds, I hope you are feeling okay.



Art?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Especially in the cold. I was doing a lot of it when it was in the 40s and 50s, even at night just up and down the street in front of the house. But now.... When I go to the store, I try to part a distance from the door.



Oh my goodness.
Poof didn't proof.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:You could become a mall walker.



But the malls want you to do that early, before the stores open. Not a chance in hell.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:But the malls want you to do that early, before the stores open. Not a chance in hell.

Bah, how will they know if you are walking to shop or just for exercise... as long as you aren't carrying weights and breathing heavy, you should be fine.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:But the malls want you to do that early, before the stores open. Not a chance in hell.



same problem I have. I need to start again.

Okay my 3 year old is begging me to watch Finding Nemo with her. I guess I will come back and work later, of course, everyone will probably be in bed by then.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:same problem I have. I need to start again.

Okay my 3 year old is begging me to watch Finding Nemo with her. I guess I will come back and work later, of course, everyone will probably be in bed by then.



I gotta go too. Took some cold meds, and I'm getting sleepy.

Hopefully tomorrow will be closer to my fish shirt being a reality.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

ugh, so sleepy... glad i don't have to get up tomorrow to work.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked

Just lurking..........

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho

Whether I have to get up early for work or late, nothing puts me to bed before 2am. (I just occasionally pass out in the middle of the afternoon is all.)

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gumiho wrote:Whether I have to get up early for work or late, nothing puts me to bed before 2am. (I just occasionally pass out in the middle of the afternoon is all.)



Ah, another night person. East Coast?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
pooflady wrote:Ah, another night person. East Coast?



Yes indeed. The Pittsburgh area to be precise. I'm always up late so it doesn't bother me that woot rolls over at 1am. Are you East Coast as well?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gumiho wrote:Yes indeed. The Pittsburgh area to be precise. I'm always up late so it doesn't bother me that woot rolls over at 1am. Are you East Coast as well?



Cincinnati. I'm a night person, but since I work at home, I usually sleep until around 9.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
pooflady wrote:Cincinnati. I'm a night person, but since I work at home, I usually sleep until around 9.



I was out that way not to long ago for a concert (well, maybe a year or two ago, now that I think of it). It would be nice to work at home (although I'd worry that I would turn into a recluse.) I'm just caught in the endless cycle of (at 2 am):
Me: Go to bed.
Still Me: But I'm not sleeeeepy!
Me: Shut up. You're going to wubble yourself in the morning.
Still Me: But that's the morning, not now. (wide awake)
Me: *gives up*

I'm probably going to get a new job soon that I will have to wake up even earlier for. I despair of it. 9 am isn't a bad time to rise.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gumiho wrote:I was out that way not to long ago for a concert (well, maybe a year or two ago, now that I think of it). It would be nice to work at home (although I'd worry that I would turn into a recluse.) I'm just caught in the endless cycle of (at 2 am):
Me: Go to bed.
Still Me: But I'm not sleeeeepy!
Me: Shut up. You're going to wubble yourself in the morning.
Still Me: But that's the morning, not now. (wide awake)
Me: *gives up*

I'm probably going to get a new job soon that I will have to wake up even earlier for. I despair of it. 9 am isn't a bad time to rise.



I'm very lucky. Usually sleep from @ 1:30 to 9:00. On the other hand, I'm working now.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
pooflady wrote:I'm very lucky. Usually sleep from @ 1:30 to 9:00. On the other hand, I'm working now.



Work's a nice thing. I've got a friend with an overnight job, and while it cuts into her social time (though she's not particularly social to begin with) I envy that shift. I've always been a nighttime person since I was a wee child. I've got another friend who works a midshift from 11-7/12-8, which while that sort of consumes her whole day, she's a night owl too so it is good for that. I'm hoping on something a bit later than the standard 9-5. What is it you do? Is it proofreading?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:Work's a nice thing. I've got a friend with an overnight job, and while it cuts into her social time (though she's not particularly social to begin with) I envy that shift. I've always been a nighttime person since I was a wee child. I've got another friend who works a midshift from 11-7/12-8, which while that sort of consumes her whole day, she's a night owl too so it is good for that. I'm hoping on something a bit later than the standard 9-5. What is it you do? Is it proofreading?



She is hiding

Yes she is a proofreader.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, going to bed early. Type at y'all tomorrow.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
dontwantaname wrote:She is hiding

Yes she is a proofreader.



I figured, based upon her signature. But one can never be 100% sure without asking.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Ok, going to bed early. Type at y'all tomorrow.



You never even talked to me.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:I figured, based upon her signature. But one can never be 100% sure without asking.



When a court reporter came to drop off a job she had her child with her. The kid asked if this was the poof lady.

lets see how long it takes her to come back and get mad at me....although it will be hard to tell. She just won't talk to me if she is mad.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
dontwantaname wrote:When a court reporter came to drop off a job she had her child with her. The kid asked if this was the poof lady.

lets see how long it takes her to come back and get mad at me....although it will be hard to tell. She just won't talk to me if she is mad.



Oh noes. We don't want anyone mad. That's a cute tale though.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:Oh noes. We don't want anyone mad. That's a cute tale though.




As far as the sig line...neither Poof or I have any clue how to chop. It was a gift. So were mine.
I found the mouse on firefox, but the click on part was a gift.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:She is hiding

Yes she is a proofreader.



Sorry, watching the 11 o'clock news.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Sorry, watching the 11 o'clock news.



We are safe, she spoke!


I was stupid and put out the garbage.
It stopped snowing.
But now it is sleeting


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Someone asked me today about my good morning post. It would be difficult for me to say good morning bfassburg with a straight face.

Goodnight ladies,

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Raining wrote:Someone asked me today about my good morning post. It would be difficult for me to say good morning bfassburg.

Goodnight ladies,



Too bad. Night Rain.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
dontwantaname wrote:We are safe, she spoke!


I was stupid and put out the garbage.
It stopped snowing.
But now it is sleeting



Is that one step above freezing rain or no? I can never tell. Where are you at that you are getting such weather. I don't watch the news (except for their recent coverage of Anonymous' crusade against Church of $cientology), so I'm not sure how widespread this bad weather is. I've got it here.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:We are safe, she spoke!


I was stupid and put out the garbage.
It stopped snowing.
But now it is sleeting



It's raining here tonight. Starting to miss the snow a bit.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:It's raining here tonight. Starting to miss the snow a bit.



We've had a little snow this evening. However, it rained most of the day and now it's below freezing again. In fact, not supposed to get to freezing tomorrow. There's going to be a lot of wrecks again tomorrow morning. So glad I don't have to go out.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Just out of curiosity, has anyone every seen anyone else with a Woot shirt on? I mean, one of the ones that said Woot. Or if you've worn one, has anyone ever mentioned it to you?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
pooflady wrote:Just out of curiosity, has anyone every seen anyone else with a Woot shirt on? I mean, one of the ones that said Woot. Or if you've worn one, has anyone ever mentioned it to you?



The only ones I've ever seen were on the friend who introduced me to the site, so I don't think that counts.

Back To Top