dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:I'm happy to see that v8r is still in the derby fog.



I like that shirt.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:We can stage a strike or something if you don't get it.



If I didn't get second, I'm seriously confused what's going on (I know that's a bad sentence). I was up at the top of the hotness almost the entire derby, until shan's came along. So her passing me was a thought. However, I can't see any way how soul glow could have surpassed mine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:If I didn't get second, I'm seriously confused what's going on (I know that's a bad sentence). I was up at the top of the hotness almost the entire derby, until shan's came along. So her passing me was a thought. However, I can't see any way how soul glow could have surpassed mine.



Didn't the 4th one flip just before the end?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:Didn't the 4th one flip just before the end?



It did. The hoodie and Edgar's were flipping most of the last hour. EDIT: The fog contender page said it was near miss history, suggesting 3 and 4 are really close though.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:If I didn't get second, I'm seriously confused what's going on (I know that's a bad sentence). I was up at the top of the hotness almost the entire derby, until shan's came along. So her passing me was a thought. However, I can't see any way how soul glow could have surpassed mine.

I thought the fog was a random order.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

YEA! CONGRATS SKEK!!!!!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:I thought the fog was a random order.



It is, but I was following on shirtderbystats.com, which approximates the fog vote count. It obviously was way off, since it said I was ahead of everyone by 60 votes.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

YAY!!!!!!!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:YAY!!!!!!!




WOO HOO!!!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

CONGRATULATIONS, SKEK!!!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

But I agree, I'd sure like to know the number of votes that Shan got.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:CONGRATULATIONS, SKEK!!!



Thanks Dname, DAJ, and poof!!! I'm so happy right now, I'm having trouble typing.

Again, a big thanks to Daj for getting me hooked on Smiley Xtra (and LSW, but that's gripped the entire family).

Dance dance dance dance...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:But I agree, I'd sure like to know the number of votes that Shan got.



I liked your multiple accidental posts. I would have done the same!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:I liked your multiple accidental posts. I would have done the same!



I got too excited.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well,, I got mine!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I bought three too. Wanted to make sure I got mine

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Now it bedtime for me. Laterz.

Rain & Laundry tomorrow.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:Now it bedtime for me. Laterz.

Rain & Laundry tomorrow.



Night! I'm gonna stay up a bit later now...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:Night all. Tomorrow.



See ya poof. Thanks for the company. I myself should go find sleep- he's been avoiding me lately.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Night all. See you tomorrow!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:Night all. See you tomorrow!



Bye Dname (yes, I'm still lurking)

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Bye Dname (yes, I'm still lurking)



Yeah Skek!!!!!!!!! I had Orc hook me up with a shirt at "midnight" I was busy with the baby, but I wanted to come and say congrats!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Yeah Skek!!!!!!!!! I had Orc hook me up with a shirt at "midnight" I was busy with the baby, but I wanted to come and say congrats!



Thanks! Saw Orc's congrats on the shirt page... (yes, still lurking)

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
SkekTek wrote:Thanks! Saw Orc's congrats on the shirt page... (yes, still lurking)



Got one! Great job Skek!

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked

congrats!!! Skek, your fish has a home.....

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

You folks rock!

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
SkekTek wrote:You folks rock!


Did you sleep at all last night?!?

Great shirt. I bought 2; one for me and one for a gift.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl

Mornin' everyone.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
tall4agirl wrote:Mornin' everyone.



Morning. Hope you eventually got some sleep after the "fun" in the product boards last night. Yes, I got some sleep, about 5 hours. But it was nice...

Unfortunately for my shirt, it comes on the heels of a wootoff, so everyone probably 1) went to bed, and 2) spent all their disposable income. But I'm still proud of it. Some person actually thought it was a real pocket T

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
SkekTek wrote:Morning. Hope you eventually got some sleep after the "fun" in the product boards last night. Yes, I got some sleep, about 5 hours. But it was nice...

Unfortunately for my shirt, it comes on the heels of a wootoff, so everyone probably 1) went to bed, and 2) spent all their disposable income. But I'm still proud of it. Some person actually thought it was a real pocket T


The product description implied that it was a pocket T. If I didn't know better, I would have thought the same thing.

I think you'll sell out. You just have to give everyone time to wake up.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
tall4agirl wrote:The product description implied that it was a pocket T. If I didn't know better, I would have thought the same thing.

I think you'll sell out. You just have to give everyone time to wake up.



Just got my shirt. I just hope it fits... guess if it doesn't that'll me the motivation to try and lose some weight. Congrats Skek.

Good Morning everyone.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
krapposelli wrote:Just got my shirt. I just hope it fits... guess if it doesn't that'll me the motivation to try and lose some weight. Congrats Skek.

Good Morning everyone.


Mornin', KSelli.

The mens shirts run a bit small, especially if you put them in the dryer. The women's shirts run very small. I bought an extra large for my niece who is a size 8-10 and it is snug. She's 15, so she's ok with that, but I like my shirts a bit looser.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Morning Tall, Selli, Tek. The sun's shining bright today.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Skek, two of the last four Cheezburger pictures have parakeets in them.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:Skek, two of the last four Cheezburger pictures have parakeets in them.



Better go look then... The bird's name is Mel (short for Melbourne).

EDIT: Love this one:

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
tall4agirl wrote:Mornin', KSelli.

The mens shirts run a bit small, especially if you put them in the dryer. The women's shirts run very small. I bought an extra large for my niece who is a size 8-10 and it is snug. She's 15, so she's ok with that, but I like my shirts a bit looser.



uh-oh. I'm going to have to lose a lot of weight...

edit: Just took the "easy" way out and am begging the service@woot people to change the size on my order. Keep your fingers crossed.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
krapposelli wrote:uh-oh. I'm going to have to lose a lot of weight...



Where IS everyone today? Wiped from the wootoff? I've never seen the boards so dead...