cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:HE STARTED IT!

//pointing wildly at Cruzer

um, no, I believe you started the smacking routine.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:I have similar stuff at home (Guiafenesin, and real strong). It's a dry cough, so nothing comes out even with the stuff. Wish there was something there... dry hacks are not fun, and hurt!

Ick. Good luck.

Ice cream?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:um, no, I believe you started the smacking routine.

Nuh-uh. You started the morning "for no reason" smacks.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:Ick. Good luck.

Ice cream?

Right now... dark Dove chocolate. Mmmm.... *that* goes down just fine, thank you.

HEE!!! I'm headbanging (not the full-head thing, just the forceful front/back thing) to a song (Tourniquet by Evanescence), and then an adjunct comes around the corner to tell me something, sees me, and turns right around and leaves. Love it!

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Nuh-uh. You started the morning "for no reason" smacks.

You started it a long time ago! Meanie!

MOM!

ah crap...maybe it was ace that started it...

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Right now... dark Dove chocolate. Mmmm.... *that* goes down just fine, thank you.

HEE!!! I'm headbanging (not the full-head thing, just the forceful front/back thing) to a song (Tourniquet by Evanescence), and then an adjunct comes around the corner to tell me something, sees me, and turns right around and leaves. Love it!

I wonder if it's stuff like this why my boss leaves me alone most of the time. . . not that I jam out at work, but most of what I do or say baffles him.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:I wonder if it's stuff like this why my boss leaves me alone most of the time. . . not that I jam out at work, but most of what I do or say baffles him.

Maybe it's also because I'm working on three computers too. Got the MacBook Pro on my desk portion facing the door, my PC desktop in the side corner, and my Dell 9100 Laptop on the back desk.

GOT MY FISHIES!!! I'll take a pic later, I'm at work and the fish are home and Mrs. Tek is too busy with the 2-yr old to take a picture. But supposedly it looks darned real.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:Maybe it's also because I'm working on three computers too. Got the MacBook Pro on my desk portion facing the door, my PC desktop in the side corner, and my Dell 9100 Laptop on the back desk.

GOT MY FISHIES!!! I'll take a pic later, I'm at work and the fish are home and Mrs. Tek is too busy with the 2-yr old to take a picture. But supposedly it looks darned real.

...not just "regular real," but DARNED REAL? Now you have me excited and wishing I didn't take the "smartpost option."

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Maybe it's also because I'm working on three computers too. Got the MacBook Pro on my desk portion facing the door, my PC desktop in the side corner, and my Dell 9100 Laptop on the back desk.

I managed to get dual monitors and more horse power than anyone else, but then some of the software I use is a power pig. Then at home I get to use it over citrix, press and wait. lalalalal

KtCallista

kenney9226 wrote:...not just "regular real," but DARNED REAL? Now you have me excited and wishing I didn't take the "smartpost option."

me too. Mine probably wouldn't get here much faster though, so far from Texas and so far from a FedEx sorting center. . . who knows.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:I managed to get dual monitors and more horse power than anyone else, but then some of the software I use is a power pig. Then at home I get to use it over citrix, press and wait. lalalalal

I for a bit had dual monitors on the 9100, but that was a bit of overkill, since I was running 1920x1280 native on the 9100, and 1024x768 on the second monitor. Needless to say, the Prescott processor cooped up in the laptop with the ATI Radeon 9700 didn't like that much (laptop got real hot when I pushed it), so I took it off.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:...not just "regular real," but DARNED REAL? Now you have me excited and wishing I didn't take the "smartpost option."

She said the bag loked glossy (like a real bag), and the wet marks were textured since they were screened colors, which gave it a real wet look. So, I would say that this was a perfect trompe d'oeil after all!

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:She said the bag loked glossy (like a real bag), and the wet marks were textured since they were screened colors, which gave it a real wet look. So, I would say that this was a perfect trompe d'oeil after all!

You reminded me of my favorite college joke:

A guy from (insert YOUR SCHOOL NAME HERE), a guy from (insert FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR SCHOOL NAME HERE), and a guy from (insert ARCHRIVAL SCHOOL NAME HERE) were all out one night having a group date with their girlfriends at a romantic restaurant.

The guy from (YOUR SCHOOL) looked over to his girlfriend and said to her, "Would you please pass the honey, Honey?"

The guy from (NEIGHBOR SCHOOL), seeing this, wanted to say something just as nice to his girlfriend and said, "Would you pass me the sugar, Sugar?"

The guy from (ARCHRIVAL SCHOOL) felt the pressure, and after looking around the table and thinking for a bit, said "Pass me the tea, Bag."

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:You reminded me of my favorite college joke:

A guy from (insert YOUR SCHOOL NAME HERE), a guy from (insert FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR SCHOOL NAME HERE), and a guy from (insert ARCHRIVAL SCHOOL NAME HERE) were all out one night having a group date with their girlfriends at a romantic restaurant.

The guy from (YOUR SCHOOL) looked over to his girlfriend and said to her, "Would you please pass the honey, Honey?"

The guy from (NEIGHBOR SCHOOL), seeing this, wanted to say something just as nice to his girlfriend and said, "Would you pass me the sugar, Sugar?"

The guy from (ARCHRIVAL SCHOOL) felt the pressure, and after looking around the table and thinking for a bit, said "Pass me the tea, Bag."

I just noticed on your sig, very faint, the outline of a frog in the lower left corner. Nice subliminosity, kenney..

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote: I just noticed on your sig, very faint, the outline of a frog in the lower left corner. Nice subliminosity, kenney..

Oh, that's a leftover outline of one of the prancing puckers that I forgot to remove.

Perhaps I'll get to fixin' that.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Oh, that's a leftover outline of one of the prancing puckers that I forgot to remove.

Perhaps I'll get to fixin' that.

Naaaah... let 'em wonder. Going home for some vittles...

Be back in 3600 seconds or so.

cruzer

SkekTek wrote:Naaaah... let 'em wonder. Going home for some vittles...

The clock has started my fishy friend, we'll see if you're back in 60 minutes...

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Naaaah... let 'em wonder. Going home for some vittles...

Now I have to do MATH?

cruzer

kenney9226 wrote:Now I have to do MATH?

math is much easier when you break it down into easier problems.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Back from budget meeting. Auggghhhhh! "recession" is going to cost my home county a projected $1mil in lost revenue this year. County Commissioner wasn't expecting us to get a very positive response to new projects, etc.

cruzer

joyner wrote:Back from budget meeting. Auggghhhhh! "recession" is going to cost my home county a projected $1mil in lost revenue this year. County Commissioner wasn't expecting us to get a very positive response to new projects, etc.

Rats!
Blast!
Dang it!
*expletive*
*expletive*
*expletive*

I hope that about covers it.

Sorry Joyner.

SkekTek

Here are some photos. Note- the color of the shirt is pretty close to what the design background was. But since I didn't color-correct the pictures, the green shirts came out... wonky. Regardless, here's the fish shirt on a "real" person:

And a closeup of the design:

Click on them to get a REAL big view!

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Here are some photos. Note- the color of the shirt is pretty close to what the design background was. But since I didn't color-correct the pictures, the green shirts came out... wonky. Regardless, here's the fish shirt on a "real" person:

And a closeup of the design:

Click on them to get a REAL big view!

The model here, whose identity is being protected, it is hard to see if his beard was shaved.

That baggie really turned out great. better than the drawing, I think!

joyner

cruzer wrote:Rats!
Blast!
Dang it!
*expletive*
*expletive*
*expletive*

I hope that about covers it.

Sorry Joyner.

Thanks Cruzer, that was my reaction.

joyner

kenney9226 wrote:The model here, whose identity is being protected, it is hard to see if his beard was shaved.

That baggie really turned out great. better than the drawing, I think!

It looks great. Now I'm mad that mine will be too little for me. The drip looks great too! Of course I could lose 20 lbs. in the next couple of days. (not)

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer

joyner wrote:Thanks Cruzer, that was my reaction.

whew! thought it was too much.

joyner

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks

Bought to get it worked out?

joyner

cruzer wrote:whew! thought it was too much.

nah

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks

make it home safely, gman?

cruzer

joyner wrote:nah

perhaps not enough, then.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:make it home safely, gman?

Yeah, thanks . . . pretty smooth commute this afternoon.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Yeah, thanks . . . pretty smooth commute this afternoon.

seems you got lucky today.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:seems you got lucky today.

Especially since I left 30 minutes late . . .

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Especially since I left 30 minutes late . . .

your reward for working the weekend and holiday.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:your reward for working the weekend and holiday.

After a day like today, it was a reward!

SkekTek

Hi folks.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
daj59 wrote:How did you hear the line if you don't watch it? If you tell me you Googled it, I'm going to put you on my weirdo list for Googling "Poofed their pants."

daj59 wrote:Ok, I'll take you off the weirdo list... for now BUT I'M WATCHING YOU!

pooflady wrote:

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
SkekTek wrote:Currently having puerrh tea with honey in the attempt to keep me from sticking a fork down my throat and digging out my larynx. I sound like a guy with a electronic vox-box.

EDIT: Looks like my fishies are gonna get reckoned right after they come out. I'm ranked 24/27, and I need to sell down to 20 to keep it. Man!!!

aren't you supposed to get at least 1 week's grace period? or have they changed that?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

SkekTek

jqubed wrote:aren't you supposed to get at least 1 week's grace period? or have they changed that?

The one-week grace period was for the last reckoning yesterday. So it's up for reckoning this weekend (at least, it doesn't say IMMUNITY" on the buy page like Monday's dragon does. EDIT: That means my "one week grace" was actually two days.