kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:All I'm taking is guiafenesin syrup for the cough. and hope- lots of it. Gotta teach, gotta teach...

those minds don't just mold themselves!

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
cruzer wrote:so when do we get pics of the model?

Who me? Seeings how it's probably going to be too small on me... not likely.

Space Shuttle just landed safely.

kenney9226

krapposelli wrote:Who me? Seeings how it's probably going to be too small on me... not likely.

Did I see this morning that we might shoot down that old satellite tonight? That old one that's slowly falling to earth?

krapposelli

kenney9226 wrote:Did I see this morning that we might shoot down that old satellite tonight? That old one that's slowly falling to earth?

Yup, that's what I heard too. They were waiting until the shuttle landed.

kenney9226

krapposelli wrote:Yup, that's what I heard too. They were waiting until the shuttle landed.

I heard we're going to knock it out of orbit and keep our fingers crossed that it disintegrates in the atmosphere before it can damage anything?

That'll be something.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Hey, y'all. I haven't begged you guys for votes in weeks, I think, but I am going to do so now. I think my design has a slight chance, but it is going to get passed by the lemmings shirt unless I get some votes today, so please, if you haven't looked at the derby, take a look at my shirt and give it a vote if you like it. just click on the link to vote.
thanks.

Josephus

kenney9226 wrote:I heard we're going to knock it out of orbit and keep our fingers crossed that it disintegrates in the atmosphere before it can damage anything?

That'll be something.

Will we be able to see it?

we're having a total lunar eclipse tonight too- Hopefully the missile won't miss and blow up the moon too.

krapposelli

kenney9226 wrote:I heard we're going to knock it out of orbit and keep our fingers crossed that it disintegrates in the atmosphere before it can damage anything?

That'll be something.

I think the plan I read was: Shoot at it and hope it hits and blows it to pieces. If it misses or doesn't do enough damage, they are going to guess which piece is most likely to be the dangerous fuel piece and try to hit it again. Repeat as necessary.

Sounds - uh - tricky. Oh, there is also supposed to be a total lunar eclipse tonight.

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:Will we be able to see it?

we're having a total lunar eclipse tonight too- Hopefully the missile won't miss and blow up the moon too.

That'll be better than the TV for sure. And how convenient for the mood to hide so as to not interfere our view. I hope the clouds cooperate, too!

Mr. Sephus, I regret that I have but one vote and it has been cast already. I hope to someday swipe my wife's password so I can feel the heft of a voting bloc of 2 count 'em 2 votes.

krapposelli

Josephus wrote:Hey, y'all. I haven't begged you guys for votes in weeks, I think, but I am going to do so now. I think my design has a slight chance, but it is going to get passed by the lemmings shirt unless I get some votes today, so please, if you haven't looked at the derby, take a look at my shirt and give it a vote if you like it. just click on the link to vote.
thanks.

Done. But ya gotta get a picture of her smiling.

Josephus

kenney9226, who taunted Josephus with unavailable fruit, wrote:That'll be better than the TV for sure. And how convenient for the mood to hide so as to not interfere our view. I hope the clouds cooperate, too!

Mr. Sephus, I regret that I have but one vote and it has been cast already. I hope to someday swipe my wife's password so I can feel the heft of a voting bloc of 2 count 'em 2 votes.

If you start speaking with her again, might it be possible to ask her to consider whether to vote for the shirt?

Josephus

krapposelli wrote:Done. But ya gotta get a picture of her smiling.

hahaha! like she smiles!
ha!
sniffle.

-sobbing uncontrollably, joe returns to the comfort of the Amphigorey also.
-thanking krapposelli effusively. :^D

krapposelli

Josephus wrote:hahaha! like she smiles!
ha!
sniffle.

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. There, there. It'll be okay.

I just checked the account I set up for my husband, no purchases there yet. Sorry.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Josephus wrote:Hey, y'all. I haven't begged you guys for votes in weeks, I think, but I am going to do so now. I think my design has a slight chance, but it is going to get passed by the lemmings shirt unless I get some votes today, so please, if you haven't looked at the derby, take a look at my shirt and give it a vote if you like it. just click on the link to vote.
thanks.

Did it days ago.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

acemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
thanks.

Done, with both accounts. I like it, hope it does well.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
terrybatey wrote:Morning, stretch

that sounds nice...how about a massage too?

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
krapposelli wrote:Who me? Seeings how it's probably going to be too small on me... not likely.

small is good

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Josephus wrote:hahaha! like she smiles!
ha!
sniffle.

Scraped up 3 more votes for you last night. Hopefully you stay ahead of the lemmings...

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:If you start speaking with her again, might it be possible to ask her to consider whether to vote for the shirt?

Oh, I speak with her, it's just she keeps this password secret. I will figure it out, as I am crafty. And also I think our browser at home remembers passwords as long as you know the login name, and that is something that I do know.

krapposelli

Late breaking satelite update: Looks like the shooting might be delayed due to bad weather.

Josephus

kenney9226, who is more than just crafty, but also wise and handsome, wrote:Oh, I speak with her, it's just she keeps this password secret. I will figure it out, as I am crafty. And also I think our browser at home remembers passwords as long as you know the login name, and that is something that I do know.

I must say,t hat I would far prefer that your wife, beautiful beyond the mere words my vocabulary contains, as you know far better than I (who can only hypothesize from the Apollonian aura that shines through the words you type), would deign to cast her vote toward my undeserving, yet bashfully hopeful for a mere glance from her goddess-like person, Aztec shattered SunStone design. Yet I again thank you for your vote, which has aided in the return of the Aztecs to the modern world.

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:I must say,t hat I would far prefer that your wife, beautiful beyond the mere words my vocabulary contains, as you know far better than I (who can only hypothesize from the Apollonian aura that shines through the words you type), would deign to cast her vote toward my undeserving, yet bashfully hopeful for a mere glance from her goddess-like person, Aztec shattered SunStone design. Yet I again thank you for your vote, which has aided in the return of the Aztecs to the modern world.

Josephus, you had me at "hypothesize..." You had me at "hypothesize!"

krapposelli wrote:Late breaking satelite update: Looks like the shooting might be delayed due to bad weather.

Delayed for days or just until later? I hope I can see it, as it's not every day this sort of stuff happens.

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
Josephus wrote:Blah, blah, blah..... give it a vote if you like it. just click on the link to vote.

two more votes in just a few minutes....good luck

krapposelli

kenney9226 wrote:Delayed for days or just until later? I hope I can see it, as it's not every day this sort of stuff happens.

That I don't know as I didn't read the article - just saw the headline on msnbc. I'm thinking it's a big trick the gov't is playing on us so we don't look up in the sky to see their attempt at hitting the thing. They are trying to keep us all indoors. It's a scam I say, a scam!

jwbatey3rd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwbatey3rd
terrybatey wrote:two more votes in just a few minutes....good luck

and done with mine & hubby's account...

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
cruzer wrote:that sounds nice...how about a massage too?

Boy, oh boy....how I wish I still had that smiley extension for my response.

kenney9226

krapposelli wrote:That I don't know as I didn't read the article - just saw the headline on msnbc. I'm thinking it's a big trick the gov't is playing on us so we don't look up in the sky to see their attempt at hitting the thing. They are trying to keep us all indoors. It's a scam I say, a scam!

I googled satellite shoot down and this picture came up on the 1st page:

How awesome is that?

Josephus

terrybatey, who remains a pleasure to be an acquaintance of, and a stunning beauty to all who behold her, wrote:two more votes in just a few minutes....good luck

Josephus, now writes long letters, filled with effusive thanks to terrybatey, which will continue to go unanswered, much like the ones he writes to the washington post, the boston herald, the chicago tribune, and, of course, the woot newsletter.

Josephus

krapposelli, who has fallen under Chicken Little's spell, wrote:That I don't know as I didn't read the article - just saw the headline on msnbc. I'm thinking it's a big trick the gov't is playing on us so we don't look up in the sky to see their attempt at hitting the thing. They are trying to keep us all indoors. It's a scam I say, a scam!

It's a beautiful thing, our government shooting missiles up at junked satellites- "uh, we're sorry about the Space Station, guys."

SkekTek

Josephus wrote:It's a beautiful thing, our government shooting missiles up at junked satellites- "uh, we're sorry about the Space Station, guys."

Yeah, hope they don't miss and take down Mir either.

All of a sudden, we're changing usernames like the silence thread?

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:Josephus, now writes long letters, filled with effusive thanks to terrybatey, which will continue to go unanswered, much like the ones he writes to the washington post, the boston herald, the chicago tribune, and, of course, the woot newsletter.

Dude, submit your letters to the Free Lance Star. They print ANYTHING.

Josephus

SkekTek, who has forgotten that technology, once it exists, will be used, wrote: Yeah, hope they don't miss and take down Mir either.

All of a sudden, we're changing usernames like the silence thread?

I wonder how that happened?

Josephus

kenney9226 wrote:Dude, submit your letters to the Free Lance Star. They print ANYTHING.

regretably, my letters to the newspapers, while well written, and incisively critical, lie in piles scattered about the house, forgotten, and never sent, thanks to the shocking increases in postal rates that are truly a secret, ignored scandal which plagues our government.

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:regretably, my letters to the newspapers, while well written, and incisively critical, lie in piles scattered about the house, forgotten, and never sent, thanks to the shocking increases in postal rates that are truly a secret, ignored scandal which plagues our government.

Yes, you should send them your thoughts in an email and wait for your letter to be published. "All the news that fits, gets printed."

SkekTek

Josephus

SkekTek who doesn't appreciate the impending sense of doom that josephus has as he acknowledges the advancing Spanish Conquistalemmings, wrote:Don't know. Must be gremlins...

ah, gremlins, I could deal with. but lemmings? they just have a poor population control, that's all- too much food, tons of lemmings. big die-offs. I betcha that eventually they will evolve into a more constant population- unless the global warming ruins their habitat.

Josephus

kenney9226 wrote:Yes, you should send them your thoughts in an email and wait for your letter to be published. "All the news that fits, gets printed."

Big Brother Fredericksburg is takin' names, changing what I write, and makin' me wait to write more. I don't think so.

"

• Letters of less than 250 words will be given preference.
  • For verification purposes, letters must include the writer’s address, full name and daytime phone number.
  • Letters may be edited for length and clarity.
  • Please allow 30 days between letters.
"

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:Big Brother Fredericksburg is takin' names, changing what I write, and makin' me wait to write more. I don't think so.

"
  • Letters of less than 250 words will be given preference.
  • For verification purposes, letters must include the writer’s address, full name and daytime phone number.
  • Letters may be edited for length and clarity.
  • Please allow 30 days between letters.
"

give 'em your brother's name, like I do. they haven't checked or called on me/him yet. and the word limit is, at best, a mild suggestion.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:give 'em your brother's name, like I do. they haven't checked or called on me/him yet. and the word limit is, at best, a mild suggestion.

5000 posts!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:morning all.

//smack

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders