pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Josephus wrote:where'd you go? I was looking right at you and POOF! you disappeared, like magic,
kind of like daj does when she puts on that 'invisibility' cloak, but more completely than that. like you have lithium batteries instead of NiCad.

Did someone call me?

Morning everyone. It's a blistering 18 here.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Did someone call me?

Morning everyone. It's a blistering 18 here.

Here you go...

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Josephus wrote:hey, AZG, are we about to get hammered by a bad storm? I heard something about power outages expected tomorrow night?

I know we're s'posed to get more weather starting tomorrow and, depending on how it tracks, 1"-3" of snow and/or other varieties of precip. Dunno about power outages - may be guesstimates based on icing of power lines and trees . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman

Hmmm . . . seems I can't play in the Fake ID threat . . . <heavy sigh>

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Hmmm . . . seems I can't play in the Fake ID threat . . . <heavy sigh>

Me too, neither.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Hey Gman - Your wife sells jewelry, right? What kind? Does she make them or is she with a home party plan company? Or do you not get into specifics?

krapposelli

pooflady wrote:Me too, neither.

Me three, neither.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Hmmm . . . seems I can't play in the Fake ID threat . . . <heavy sigh>

I could with my one I created to freak out KT when she kept confusing Zea & I but the thread doesn't interest me that much.

//heavier sigh than Az

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:Hey Gman - Your wife sells jewelry, right? What kind? Does she make them or is she with a home party plan company? Or do you not get into specifics?

Yes.

No / No.

Yes; she sells modest to high-scale costume jewelry, some estate and antique pieces . . . rings, earrings, necklaces, brooches, slides, pendants, bracelets . . . some rhinestone stuff, lead crystal jewelry, sterling and silver/gold tone metals . . . etc.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:morning all.

//smack

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

You two need to start your own S & M thread . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:You two need to start your own S & M thread . . .

//smack

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

daj59 wrote://smack

I knew that wouldn't take long.

good morning to you too daj.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:You two need to start your own smut thread . . .

she started it.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:I knew that wouldn't take long.

good morning to you too daj.

Morning Pest. Are you trying to work this morning?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:she started it.

And here I thought S&M stood for Smacks & Mayhem.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Morning Pest. Are you trying to work this morning?

yup, getting stuff done today.

cruzer

daj59 wrote:And here I thought S&M stood for Smacks & Mayhem.

//smack

I have no idea what you're talking about daj.

AZGman

WoooHOOOOOO!! Big big boss and big boss have given me two free days off (well, comp time - but more hours than I put in over time) . . . plus a third for workin' the holiday on Monday!!!

AZGman

hic

AZGman

Do you or don't you?

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:WoooHOOOOOO!! Big big boss and big boss have given me two free days off (well, comp time - but more hours than I put in over time) . . . plus a third for workin' the holiday on Monday!!!

When do you get to take the time, next year? This Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Congrats!

pooflady

AZGman wrote:WoooHOOOOOO!! Big big boss and big boss have given me two free days off (well, comp time - but more hours than I put in over time) . . . plus a third for workin' the holiday on Monday!!!

They like you, they really like you.
It's nice to be appreciated.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:When do you get to take the time, next year? This Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Congrats!

Taking one day tomorrow and the others in March some time.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:They like you, they really like you.
It's nice to be appreciated.

I received some big bonus points because my agency's director used my analysis briefing to brief the commander of a major US military command.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
AZGman wrote:I know we're s'posed to get more weather starting tomorrow and, depending on how it tracks, 1"-3" of snow and/or other varieties of precip. Dunno about power outages - may be guesstimates based on icing of power lines and trees . . .

I have gotten TWO emails so far today outlining the "inclement weather policy" and how it affects me.

pooflady

We're supposed to be getting two to three inches of snow tonight starting about rush hour, then turning into sleet and freezing rain. Husband has a basketball game tonight at 7:00 about 20 to 25 miles away.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey everybody. I'm at home today as moral support for husband while he gets MIL in nursing home and while he deals with FIL. Still not sure what will happen with him. Might go to nursing home but isn't really bad enough. I got him to go to the senior center for lunch today. Got to figure out who will clean his house, etc and if he will pay for it. Then have to go gather up clothes and label them for the nursing home.

joyner

AZGman wrote:I received some big bonus points because my agency's director used my analysis briefing to brief the commander of a major US military command.

Way cool!

pooflady

joyner wrote:Hey everybody. I'm at home today as moral support for husband while he gets MIL in nursing home and while he deals with FIL. Still not sure what will happen with him. Might go to nursing home but isn't really bad enough. I got him to go to the senior center for lunch today. Got to figure out who will clean his house, etc and if he will pay for it. Then have to go gather up clothes and label them for the nursing home.

Turning the stove on and not being able to turn it off would seem bad enough to me.

joyner

pooflady wrote:Turning the stove on and not being able to turn it off would seem bad enough to me.

That's more like assisted living type of facility. He doesn't need skilled nursing. Just keep him from burning the house down and clean type of care.

pooflady

joyner wrote:That's more like assisted living type of facility. He doesn't need skilled nursing. Just keep him from burning the house down and clean type of care.

They don't have an assisted living facility connected to the nursing home?

pooflady

The floor lamp that Penney's said was no longer available but, after further inquiry, was found to be going to be available March 2nd came today.

AZGman

I wonder if K'lista felt the Nevada earthquake this morning?

AZGman

pooflady wrote:The floor lamp that Penney's said was no longer available but, after further inquiry, was found to be going to be available March 2nd came today.

Is this the lamp you saw in the catalog? Are you pleased with it?

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Is this the lamp you saw in the catalog? Are you pleased with it?

Yes, and I don't know yet. Husband's not home and I need help getting it out of the box. And then I'll probably need help putting it together.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Sweet. When are you taking them?

Edit, nevermind. Just read it above.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I received some big bonus points because my agency's director used my analysis briefing to brief the commander of a major US military command.

Ooooooh, something related to a big kaboom in the sky last night?

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

YES!!! Just got a call that the school district where husband's basketball game is tonight is closing early because of possible bad weather, so basketball is canceled. No decision will have to be made as to whether to go or not to go.