KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:Afternoon. We have the Chevy Venture mini-van with the auto sliding doors. As much as I hate to say I drive a mini-van, it's so much better than a 4-door car. When son was smaller, it was so much easier to get them in/out of their car seat because it was at the right height. When we have to squeeze an extra person into our 4-door car, it's quite squishy.

Our sliding door windows don't roll down. I know the Mazda MPV's did (co-worker has one) and I think Honda's or someboy else has that now too. We're not big window down people, so it wasn't an issue for us.

I'm off to go get some Chinese food in the unknown driving conditions. I'll be eating next door at my s-i-l's, so I won't be back for a while. Wish me luck.

Do enjoy, I miss Chinese food. . . As soon as baby can eat soy (or doesn't nurse) I am going to gorge myself on good Chinese food!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
SkekTek wrote:We don't have a garage (at least, not one that fits cars) so thats not a problem!

Your kids might like this, I have been driving it a while.

KtCallista

Raining wrote:Your kids might like this, I have been driving it a while.

Very cute, but something tells me that doesn't fit three carseats and a stroller.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

And back . . . been preppin' and startin' dinner . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Love your Astro vans all you like, I will have none! My mom had them and they were great fun as a kid (and teen), but then I drove it and see why my Dad hated the dang thing. His description was a breadbox with wheels, mine wasn't so kind.

A lot of people didn't like them because they were built on a truck frame -- drove like a truck. I actually liked that. It had tons of room and the custom ones (we had one of those as well) were great.

I also miss my Volvo wagon. I may get another Volvo for my next car but that'll be a few years.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:And back . . . been preppin' and startin' dinner . . .

Howdy. I'm solo this weekend so my dinner prep will probably sound like "Riiiipppppp."

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Howdy. I'm solo this weekend so my dinner prep will probably sound like "Riiiipppppp."

one word: Beano

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:one word: Beano

Not tht kind of Riiiiiippppppp! I'm refraining from a smack because you say I'm too violent.
ok, long enough

//smack

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

<chortle>

AZGman

By the way, what is today's sig s'pose to be?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Just found this gif of an aurora. Y'all were talking about it the other day. Pretty cool.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:By the way, what is today's sig s'pose to be?

It's a dandelion.

FORUM MODERATOR

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

I just looked at the shirt derby and there is a design with dentures in a glass. Sweet Mercy.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:It's a dandelion.

oh

What's it doing?

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:A lot of people didn't like them because they were built on a truck frame -- drove like a truck. I actually liked that. It had tons of room and the custom ones (we had one of those as well) were great.

I also miss my Volvo wagon. I may get another Volvo for my next car but that'll be a few years.

I've driven lots of trucks, my first "car" was a runt truck. The astro vans my Mom had only drove like one truck I've ever driven and that was my grandpas abused 1/4 ton farm truck that had a warped frame, burned more oil than gas, and I used to drive (since I was 6) to get a ton of grain for the hogs. Not a pleasant experience. I think my dad was happy when the van was in a wreck driving down the ski hill (and he was driving).

ThunderThighs

Staff

Oh This is bad

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:oh

What's it doing?

It's an infinitely looping zoom. Think drugs.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Oh This is bad

They're bein' mean to Michael Foxx!!!

AZGman

daj59 wrote:It's an infinitely looping zoom. Think drugs.

Think vomit . . .

AZGman

MMMmmm . . . dinner was gooooooood tonight!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Think vomit . . .

You, sir, are a hard man to please.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:MMMmmm . . . dinner was gooooooood tonight!!

Whadja have???? Whadja have????

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Whadja have???? Whadja have????

chicken breasts with parmesan cheese, buttered garlic noodles, green beans, and five cheese Texas toast . . . and a Dr. Pepper.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:chicken breasts with parmesan cheese, buttered garlic noodles, green beans, and five cheese Texas toast . . . and a Dr. Pepper.

Mmmmmmmmm. Does sound good. I'm not hungry enough to prowl through the pantry yet.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Mmmmmmmmm. Does sound good. I'm not hungry enough to prowl through the pantry yet.

You had a good lunch. I haven't had a decent French Dip sammich in a loooong time.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:You had a good lunch. I haven't had a decent French Dip sammich in a loooong time.

Yeah, I do love a good French Dip sandwich and theirs is good. Even better when I don't have to pay!

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Yeah, I do love a good French Dip sandwich and theirs is good. Even better when I don't have to pay!

You may not have had to pay, but what's it gonna cost you? I mean, you did say your boss took you out, right?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:You may not have had to pay, but what's it gonna cost you? I mean, you did say your boss took you out, right?

Vendor that did training. Boss wasn't even there today.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Another gif I have refrained from using. Funny movie though in a crass sort of way.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Vendor that did training. Boss wasn't even there today.

What kind of ?software?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:What kind of ?software?

Hardware theft tracking for the schools.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Another gif I have refrained from using. Funny movie though in a crass sort of way.

An albino rhino baby or a bleached rhino turd??

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:An albino rhino baby or a bleached rhino turd??

Have you seen the movie?

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Hardware theft tracking for the schools.

Must be a big problem if ya gotta have software to track it!!

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Have you seen the movie?

What movie?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:What movie?

Ace Ventura.

Here's the clip. Dang funny He's ease-dropping on a couple of guys and things go wrong.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

And you say I'M violent

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Ace Ventura.

Here's the clip. Dang funny He's ease-dropping on a couple of guys and things go wrong.

Musta been a sequel I didn't see ... (pssst . . . "eavesdropping")

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Musta been a sequel I didn't see ... (pssst . . . "eavesdropping")

Drat, knew that didn't look right. I don't have speller on IE anymore. It was crashing Vista.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:And you say I'M violent

Well, everything has extremes . . .