ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

The crud has settled nicely in my chest now. I'm doing my inhaler (asthma & steroid), Musinex, and Drixoral. I'm crossing my fingers I can beat it without antibiotics. I'm starting to see interesting colors though. *blech*

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
daj59 wrote:Red Pen Inc

That cat is trippy, duuuuuude.

ThunderThighs

Staff

krapposelli wrote:That cat is trippy, duuuuuude.

dudette.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
daj59 wrote:dudette.

I was going to say "(but I know you're not a dude)" but I figured you'd know that I knew you weren't but you didn't so I should've.

edit: I also probably needed a few commas or something in that sentence, but I'm too tired to figure it out. Off to deal with the kiddos and then to watch BB. G'night.

ThunderThighs

Staff

krapposelli wrote:I was going to say "(but I know you're not a dude)" but I figured you'd know that I knew you weren't but you didn't so I should've.

I knew you knew.

FORUM MODERATOR

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
daj59 wrote:

Cat,

You had me at yellow.

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
daj59 wrote:dudette.

maybe dudess....

love the cat..could stare at it for .....................seconds.......

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Evening folks.

Uncorked

SkekTek wrote:Evening folks.

Gude Evennniiinnnggg!!!

SkekTek

Uncorked wrote:Gude Evennniiinnnggg!!!

I'm hoping my shirt ends up #1 on Friday morning...

Uncorked

SkekTek wrote:I'm hoping my shirt ends up #1 on Friday morning...

I never did get into the shirt thing.......Not sure why not..........

SkekTek

Uncorked wrote:I never did get into the shirt thing.......Not sure why not..........

I think it's a masochistic thing...

Uncorked

SkekTek wrote:I think it's a masochistic thing...

A massive hissing thing?????????

SkekTek

Uncorked wrote:A massive hissing thing?????????

There's that too, but I try to keep THAT in it's cage.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Back. Got an hour of work done. Volunteered to do a Crystal report for someone. They were typing in tons of info in a FileMaker template for a one page report. Nasty. All the info can be pulled from our databases

FORUM MODERATOR

SkekTek

daj59 wrote:Back. Got an hour of work done. Volunteered to do a Crystal report for someone. They were typing in tons of info in a FileMaker template for a one page report. Nasty. All the info can be pulled from our databases

Thanks Daj for introducing me to Smiley Xtra...

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Thanks Daj for introducing me to Smiley Xtra...

You are welcome but you might need to update it. I'm seeing a red x in the post above.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:You are welcome but you might need to update it. I'm seeing a red x in the post above.

Me too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek

daj59 wrote:You are welcome but you might need to update it. I'm seeing a red x in the post above.

Weird. I saw what I was supposed to see here. But then I tried updating (my cable service has been spotty all of a sudden), and it took down my computer. Weird squared. When I booted back up, icon gone.

Uncorked

SkekTek wrote:There's that too, but I try to keep THAT in it's cage.

Could be a t-shirt idea there....maybe already done......... (i do look at the shirt.woot site each morning

SkekTek

Uncorked wrote:Could be a t-shirt idea there....maybe already done......... (i do look at the shirt.woot site each morning

Hmm.. something to think about.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Yuck.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Windy, with a south wind between 20 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.

Thursday Night: A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Friday: Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 35 by 4pm. North wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:Yuck.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Windy, with a south wind between 20 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.

Thursday Night: A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Friday: Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 35 by 4pm. North wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sounds good to me. I'd take it.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Uncorked

At 11 PM...partly cloudy. Temperature around 16. Light winds. At 1 am...cloudy. Temperature around 15. Light winds. At 3 am...cloudy. Temperature around 15. Light winds.

SkekTek

Lucky... it's 40 and partly cloudy tomorrow. Now it's 39 and rainy, so the temperature is not going to get any warmer all day tomorrow. Blah.

ThunderThighs

Staff

You guys choose to live north ... in the cold. I choose to live in the South where is is supposed to be warm. I wubble those days when the temp falls rapidly during the day. They're miserable.

//pouting because I get no sympathy.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

daj59 wrote:You guys choose to live north ... in the cold. I choose to live in the South where is is supposed to be warm. I wubble those days when the temp falls rapidly during the day. They're miserable.

I'll give you sympathy when you have 90 plus umpteen days in a row.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I'll give you sympathy when you have 90 plus umpteen days in a row.

No, you'll all just be snotty and tell me I should expect that living in TX.

FORUM MODERATOR

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho

Just woke up (unfortunate unplanned nap) and am doing the woot rounds. Still on the weather I see?

Uncorked

daj59 wrote:You guys choose to live north ... in the cold. I choose to live in the South where is is supposed to be warm. I wubble those days when the temp falls rapidly during the day. They're miserable.

I'm really quite sick of cold & snow............

ThunderThighs

Staff

Gumiho wrote:Just woke up (unfortunate unplanned nap) and am doing the woot rounds. Still on the weather I see?

My fault. I take full responsibility. They'll blame me anyway.

FORUM MODERATOR

Uncorked

daj59 wrote:No, you'll all just be snotty and tell me I should expect that living in TX.

You've still got the best collection of smileys[????] around...

Gumiho

daj59 wrote:My fault. I take full responsibility. They'll blame me anyway.

Someone has to take the blame. It's only right. The only thing I think I'll blame you for, though, is the eerieness of your cat avatar.

pooflady

daj59 wrote:No, you'll all just be snotty and tell me I should expect that living in TX.

Moi? You're absolutely right.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gumiho wrote:Just woke up (unfortunate unplanned nap) and am doing the woot rounds. Still on the weather I see?

You might have to move to yammer. Gman doesn't like weather talk either!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Sounds good to me. I'd take it.

Really. What a spoiled sport.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Gumiho wrote:Someone has to take the blame. It's only right. The only thing I think I'll blame you for, though, is the eerieness of your cat avatar.

Cool ain't it?

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

PM D'name.

Gumiho

dontwantaname wrote:You might have to move to yammer. Gman doesn't like weather talk either!

It doesn't bother me. I was just amused because that was one of the last things discussed when I was here last night, and now upon my return (or rather just prior to) the subject has swung around to it again.

Uncorked

methinks it be bedtime............