peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
pooflady wrote:I'm at my sister's and just have a minute or so. Mom's not in great shape, but we were at the doc's yesterday and improvement is possible. Back to the doc on Friday. I went uptown to get carry-out last night for dinner (you'll notice I was here roughly 1 day) and for the first time in my life I sat at a bar by myself and had a drink. She's nasty and she's going to drive me crazy. This is not a sweet little old lady. I wanna go home!!!

Thought this was entertaining to see

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cruzer wrote:Sorry about your fish skek.

Darn goldfish never last very long :/

So true... but at least I heard a rumor that I'll get paid sooner....

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
SkekTek wrote:So true... but at least I heard a rumor that I'll get paid sooner....

Oooh... getting paid sooner is good!

SkekTek

peglegwookie wrote:Oooh... getting paid sooner is good!

Yes it is! Have no clue how many shirts I sold, but it should be enough to upgrade my home computer a bit... maybe buy the wife some flowers and stuff

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I'm at my sister's and just have a minute or so. Mom's not in great shape, but we were at the doc's yesterday and improvement is possible. Back to the doc on Friday. I went uptown to get carry-out last night for dinner (you'll notice I was here roughly 1 day) and for the first time in my life I sat at a bar by myself and had a drink. She's nasty and she's going to drive me crazy. This is not a sweet little old lady. I wanna go home!!!

Sorry Poof. I hope she gets better soon!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
SkekTek wrote:So true... but at least I heard a rumor that I'll get paid sooner....

yeah, but you won't get paid as much as if it lasted longer! :/

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Sorry to hear things are not so going so well. Take care of yourself and have a nice shot of tequilla (or two!).

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

So sorry! Hide a bottle in your suitcase! If she naps during the day get out of the house. Remember we care. Keep us posted.

cruzer

Sorry to hear about your mom poof. I know how tough it is.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Well, that was the best lunch I've had all day . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Well, that was the best lunch I've had all day . . .

<snerk>

What did you have? Maybe you'll inspire me. Right now I'm thinking the Baked Potato Soup I have from Tom Thumb. It's a cold day and it's good soup.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman

daj59 wrote:<snerk>

What did you have? Maybe you'll inspire me. Right now I'm thinking the Baked Potato Soup I have from Tom Thumb. It's a cold day and it's good soup.

Chicken wings, avocado salad, and an eggroll . . .

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:Chicken wings, avocado salad, and an eggroll . . .

That's a very odd combination. Leftovers or did you assemble that on purpose?

SkekTek

cruzer wrote:yeah, but you won't get paid as much as if it lasted longer! :/

True... came close though with 21st. I'm happy that I got it made. Now, gotta think about lunch... Hmm...

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:That's a very odd combination. Leftovers or did you assemble that on purpose?

That's all that appealed to me at the captive audience cafe downstairs . . .

AZGman

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:O noz!! We're all gonna die . . . after we're all dead.

I think I can officially file that under things not to worry about now. Thanks for taking that load off my shoulders.

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
SkekTek wrote:Yes it is! Have no clue how many shirts I sold, but it should be enough to upgrade my home computer a bit... maybe buy the wife some flowers and stuff

i can't beleive it's gone already..

Please check it out

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Chicken wings, avocado salad, and an eggroll . . .

Hmmmm. Baked potato soup it is then. Munching now.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Hmmmm. Baked potato soup it is then. Munching now.

?with butter, sour cream, bacon, cheese, and chives?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:?with butter, sour cream, bacon, cheese, and chives?

Not with the soup anyway. As to the ingredients, I try to not to read those things. They're hazardous to your health.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Not with the soup anyway. As to the ingredients, I try to not to read those things. They're hazardous to your health.

Living is hazardous to one's health.

SkekTek

Bryan818 wrote:i can't beleive it's gone already..

Well, it didn't sell better than 20 other shirts, so it's survival of the fittest, and we all know how fragile fish can be.

But a big THANK YOU to everyone who voted, bought, or liked it. This shirt really meant a lot to me.

SkekTek

AZGman wrote:Living is hazardous to one's health.

Live forever or die trying...

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I know I missed you, but I am sorry things are going so rough. We're praying for you and your Mom and missing you.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Poof, I am so sorry this is happening. I really do not know what to say. Nothing will cheer you up at this time.
Stay healthy and think positive.
Rain

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The offer to drive up there and help you hid the body still stands.

Unless it is snowing.

Or you want to do it in the morning.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I missed what was wrong with your mom, but I hope she gets feeling better.

Still single, can't imagine why.

AZGman

And home . . .

Man, what a dreary day, weather-wise . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:And home . . .

Man, what a dreary day, weather-wise . . .

Woman.
What a dreay day, not weather wise.

Are we doing a gender roll call?

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Woman.

what do we do with no1 and rain?

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Woman.

Guess we're waiting for the third gender to sign in . . .

Raining

AZGman wrote:Guess we're waiting for the third gender to sign in . . .

Gman, I got a pm from Czar yesterday, he said he was sorry he missed you on line. Said he was putting in new floor upstairs, this should bring out a new language he didn't know he had.

Raining

cruzer wrote:what do we do with no1 and rain?

Now I have no gender and I am in the same category as no 1.

AZGman

Raining wrote:Gman, I got a pm from Czar yesterday, he said he was sorry he missed you on line. Said he was putting in new floor upstairs, this should bring out a new language he didn't know he had.

heheheh . . . Thanks, R'ing. I noticed I missed him last night by just a little bit . . .

AZGman

Raining wrote:Now I have no gender and I am in the same category as no 1.

As your name implies, you are an Elemental, i.e. water, the proper name of which is undine or ondine, commonly called nymphs . . . and inherently female, since it is accepted that a nymph can not get a soul unless she marries a human man.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:As your name implies, you are an Elemental, i.e. water, the proper name of which is undine or ondine, commonly called nymphs . . . and inherently female, since it is accepted that a nymph can not get a soul unless she marries a human man.

ouch. lots and lots of H2O with no soul....

that's harsh gman.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:ouch. lots and lots of H2O with no soul....

that's harsh gman.

Hey . . . I didn't come up with it; blame Paracelsus, a 14th century Swiss alchemist!!!

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Hey . . . I didn't come up with it; blame Paracelsus, a 14th century Swiss alchemist!!!

meh...She'll get over it...raining that is.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:meh...She'll get over it...raining that is.

Wow! And you accused me of being harsh!!