ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Cool! You can order custom printed M&Ms!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks

Morning Az.

Going to paint today?

I've got a busy day ahead and I stayed up too late watching Dark Shadows. The buyers are supposed to come pick up my fire hydrant this morning. He's a fireman. Then a wedding shower. Then meet the buyer for the Total Gym. Then hopefully a short nap.

Now I just need to sell the bikes. I'm sure those will take longer.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Morning Az.

Going to paint today?

I've got a busy day ahead and I stayed up too late watching Dark Shadows. The buyers are supposed to come pick up my fire hydrant this morning. He's a fireman. Then a wedding shower. Then meet the buyer for the Total Gym. Then hopefully a short nap.

Now I just need to sell the bikes. I'm sure those will take longer.

Hiya, daj . . . I may blow off painting today . . .

Mebbe the bikes will sell when the weather is more consistently warm.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Hiya, daj . . . I may blow off painting today . . .

Mebbe the bikes will sell when the weather is more consistently warm.

You deserve a restful weekend!

You're probably right on the bikes. They are predicting the possibility of snow tonight. <snort>

Good thing the fire hydrant buyers are coming soon. They're also predicting strong storms this afternoon. Of course, I predict that it will be pouring rain when I meet the buyer for the gym and we have to transfer it to her car.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:You deserve a restful weekend!

You're probably right on the bikes. They are predicting the possibility of snow tonight. <snort>

Good thing the fire hydrant buyers are coming soon. They're also predicting strong storms this afternoon. Of course, I predict that it will be pouring rain when I meet the buyer for the gym and we have to transfer it to her car.

I think we're in store for an actual Spring-like day!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I think we're in store for an actual Spring-like day!!

Yep, us too, complete with the heavy spring-like storms! 75 today, 45 tomorrow.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Yep, us too, complete with the heavy spring-like storms! 75 today, 45 tomorrow.

Well, we only get 50s, but sunny and calm winds . . . tomorrow (Monday, of course) it's suppose to be 66 . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Well, we only get 50s, but sunny and calm winds . . . tomorrow (Monday, of course) it's suppose to be 66 . . .

Calm winds, huh? We're only blowing at 30 so I guess that's pretty calm.

So whatcha gonna do today without a paint roller attached to your arm?

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Calm winds, huh? We're only blowing at 30 so I guess that's pretty calm.

So whatcha gonna do today without a paint roller attached to your arm?

Dunno . . . don't feel like doing much of anything!

Gonna call my brother in a bit; he came home from the hospital on Friday.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Dunno . . . don't feel like doing much of anything!

Gonna call my brother in a bit; he came home from the hospital on Friday.

Glad he's home and doing better!

Well, I need to start getting ready for wedding shower. This is the one with the 4 folding chairs (Flat, Matte, Jet, & Coal Black). I photoshopped some pictures of chairs into some scenes and inserted them into a frame and made an adoption certifictate to go with it. It's for a co-worker's daughter. I'm sure mom has told her I'm pretty weird.

Laterz.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Glad he's home and doing better!

Well, I need to start getting ready for wedding shower. This is the one with the 4 folding chairs (Flat, Matte, Jet, & Coal Black). I photoshopped some pictures of chairs into some scenes and inserted them into a frame and made an adoption certifictate to go with it. It's for a co-worker's daughter. I'm sure mom has told her I'm pretty weird.

Laterz.

Have fun!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

good morning all!

AZGman

cruzer wrote:good morning all!

Mornin', cruzer! House all spiffy? What time's the party?

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hi, everyone. Only have a minute. Had a ride in an ambulance Friday afternoon in some really nasty weather to take Mom to the hospital. Her breating was getting better Thursday and Friday morning and then all hell broke loose. Didn't get back home until 11. Riding with my sister. "Do you see the lines?" "No, I don't see any lines. they're covered with slush and snow and ice." What fun. Friday night was he last we've heard from a doctor. Going in this afternoon to see if we can get any info. She's having panic attacks on a regular basis, probably because the doc said he didn't want to give her anything for them and she's not able to smoke. Between the two, no wonder. She's on oxygen. For those who know, the doc's office Friday couldn't get any reading on the pulse oximeter -- gotta go. Hospital just called, she's being moved to ICU. Later.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Hi, everyone. Only have a minute. Had a ride in an ambulance Friday afternoon in some really nasty weather to take Mom to the hospital. Her breating was getting better Thursday and Friday morning and then all hell broke loose. Didn't get back home until 11. Riding with my sister. "Do you see the lines?" "No, I don't see any lines. they're covered with slush and snow and ice." What fun. Friday night was he last we've heard from a doctor. Going in this afternoon to see if we can get any info. She's having panic attacks on a regular basis, probably because the doc said he didn't want to give her anything for them and she's not able to smoke. Between the two, no wonder. She's on oxygen. For those who know, the doc's office Friday couldn't get any reading on the pulse oximeter -- gotta go. Hospital just called, she's being moved to ICU. Later.

Godspeed, poof . . . prayin' for your mom, you and your family.

ThunderThighs

Staff

My thoughts are prayers are with you Poof. Good luck!

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:My thoughts are prayers are with you Poof. Good luck!

How was the shower?

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:Hi, everyone. Only have a minute. Had a ride in an ambulance Friday afternoon in some really nasty weather to take Mom to the hospital. Her breating was getting better Thursday and Friday morning and then all hell broke loose. Didn't get back home until 11. Riding with my sister. "Do you see the lines?" "No, I don't see any lines. they're covered with slush and snow and ice." What fun. Friday night was he last we've heard from a doctor. Going in this afternoon to see if we can get any info. She's having panic attacks on a regular basis, probably because the doc said he didn't want to give her anything for them and she's not able to smoke. Between the two, no wonder. She's on oxygen. For those who know, the doc's office Friday couldn't get any reading on the pulse oximeter -- gotta go. Hospital just called, she's being moved to ICU. Later.

Good grief, Poof. We are praying for you and your Mom.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:How was the shower?

Not long enough. Just dropped off the Total Gym to it's new owner. Just got an inquiry into the Men's bike and another for both bikes. Waiting for calls from them. It's been a Craig's List weekend.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Not long enough. Just dropped off the Total Gym to it's new owner. Just got an inquiry into the Men's bike and another for both bikes. Waiting for calls from them. It's been a Craig's List weekend.

Glad things are selling for ya!

AZGman

Well, callin' it a day . . . hope to see some of ya tomorrow.

G'night

ThunderThighs

Staff

//click

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

daj59 wrote://click

wow...that's a....uhhh...good picture.

ThunderThighs

Staff

You forgot to turn the light on. I can't read your post in the dark you know!

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

well...it seems to be real busy in here...

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
cruzer wrote:well...it seems to be real busy in here...

Tsk, tsk, task, Cruzer you have to throw a party in here or recruit like the colleges do. l o l
In 3 days time only 2 PWA pages used. Oh my! Don't make me go out to the store and buy a book so I have something to read. ;)

cruzer

terrybatey wrote:Tsk, tsk, task, Cruzer you have to throw a party in here or recruit like the colleges do. l o l
In 3 days time only 2 PWA pages used. Oh my! Don't make me go out to the store and buy a book so I have something to read. ;)

heh, you may have to!

They are killing me with this computer! good thing I can't afford it.

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
cruzer wrote:heh, you may have to!

They are killing me with this computer! good thing I can't afford it.

Cruzer, sorry I didn't reply back was checking emails and such. Isn't it past your bedtime??? I've been thinking about ordering this book so I ordered it tonight...
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?cds2Pid=17351&isbn=1401917194
Probably a book full of crap but we'll see. What kind of book do you want? Sci-Fi, biography, self-help: how to make a fortune on the web while waiting for the next woot message or maybe a good romance novel?
Let me know I'll throw a book at ya ;) Free shipping, just duck when they deliver it.

AZGman

Mornin', folks

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning GMan

AZGman

Raining wrote:Good Morning GMan

Mornin', R'ing!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning.

cruzer

terrybatey wrote:Cruzer, sorry I didn't reply back was checking emails and such. Isn't it past your bedtime??? I've been thinking about ordering this book so I ordered it tonight...
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?cds2Pid=17351&isbn=1401917194
Probably a book full of crap but we'll see. What kind of book do you want? Sci-Fi, biography, self-help: how to make a fortune on the web while waiting for the next woot message or maybe a good romance novel?
Let me know I'll throw a book at ya ;) Free shipping, just duck when they deliver it.

I think I'll pass on your book. I'm not a big book reader. I may have to read one that I bought my sister for her birthday, though.

Thanks for the offer, though.

Morning Rain.
Morning Gman.
Morning Joe.
Morning lurkers.

AZGman

Howdy, J'phus and cruzer

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Morning folks.

cruzer

morning selli.

How's the day looking for y'all?

I had a pretty good weekend. I'm pretty sorry that it ended.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:Morning folks.

Howdy

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
cruzer wrote:morning selli.

How's the day looking for y'all?

I had a pretty good weekend. I'm pretty sorry that it ended.

It's a-looking. Was in a good mood until I saw my name being dragged through the mud over in the derby thread. Some people. Sheesh.

Had an okay weekend. Got our taxes done - that's always exciting. Spent two hours outside a WalMart selling GS Cookies with my daughter. It was around mid-30s (with the wind chill) so it was a lovely time. Trying to convince the husband that we can afford to do both a trip to CA and Disney this summer. The trip to CA will be to visit my folks - so we'd really only have the airfare as the expense. Maybe some misc. fees for some touristy things, but not a hotel or rental car or anything. The trip to Disney (FL) would be with my b-i-l's family, so we'd split the condo and it'd be CHEAPER than when we went last year. I think we could do both trips for less than we spent on Disney last year. Hopefully he'll realize that I'm right soon.

Busy day ahead at work, but I think I will first go get me a big old Diet Coke and some food. I hope they have fresh pancakes again!!!

What did you do this weekend that was so great?

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! It is springlike here today. Sunny, birds are singing, way too nice to be inside or it will be as soon as the frost melts off!