Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

And dinner is over . . .

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
AZGman wrote:And dinner is over . . .

Just got home and we're out of the cereals that I like. What's a girl to do for dinner????

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:Just got home and we're out of the cereals that I like. What's a girl to do for dinner????

Hmmm . . . quite a quandary - I don't know of any order out cereal joints . . . that deliver . . .

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:Hmmm . . . quite a quandary - I don't know of any order out cereal joints . . . that deliver . . .

Ah... I see a business franchise opportunity!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I think I just heard a massive sigh of relief . . . from Northeast of here . . .

ROFLMAO.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:And dinner is over . . .

You need to take your time with your food and chew it thoroughly.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

YEA! Somebody just called to come look at BOTH bikes!

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:You need to take your time with your food and chew it thoroughly.

It was justa couple tacos and frijoles . . . still took over 30 minutes!

AZGman

Where'd arybody go?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Yea! Both bikes are sold. Much more room in the garage now!

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

G'night!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:G'night!

Nite Az.

FORUM MODERATOR

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Keep the noise down, people.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Keep the noise down, people.

Why? Is little one sleeping?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:ROFLMAO.

//smack

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Why? Is little one sleeping?

No, Ms. Name, I thought Gman was.

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:Where'd arybody go?

Laptop acted up - at first I had a funny line down the screen. Re-booted and it was all better. Then I got the BSOD, so I turned the laptop off for a while and put it in a time out so it'll start behaving.

Oh goodie - tornado warning for the area.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
klswoot wrote:Why on earth would Kenney get probation. That's not the kenney with the pucker is it?

He just got slapped with a much bigger fine of something like 11 more days. Guess we'll not hear from him in a long while...

krapposelli

SkekTek wrote:He just got slapped with a much bigger fine of something like 11 more days. Guess we'll not hear from him in a long while...

Yikes. Wonder what happened this time.

krapposelli

Big gust of wind just came through. Guess I'd better turn on the weather...

edit: nothing on the weather channel or semi-local channels. Guess I'll go fill up a tub (so we can have some water to flush with in case we lose power) and then try to sleep. See ya mañana.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote://smack

//smack

You still have told me how B&G are doing!

FORUM MODERATOR

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
krapposelli wrote:Yikes. Wonder what happened this time.

I think word got around this was his second infraction in 1 week... or something like that. Well, gonna go off to bed (long day ahead of me tomorrow).

night all...

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked

Whole lotta smackin' goin' on............

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

ThunderThighs

Staff

Uncorked wrote:Whole lotta smackin' goin' on............

//smack

FORUM MODERATOR

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
daj59 wrote://smack

Thanks, I needed that.....

Been trying to get my new lappy up and loaded this afternoon.....at minimum utility at the moment....just flies through the graphics though...and I still can't type!!!

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote://smack

You still have told me how B&G are doing!

B is still sneezing and now G is too.
I refuse to bond with the little guys if they both will die young. I will call the vet again and say that B is a little better and he doesn't smell bad anymore, but G is chain sneezing. I think G should be on meds too.
They both sleep together and one sneezes on the other. If one is on meds, I would think the other should be too.

They will not come out of the cage on their own, but they aren't upset if I take them out.
They are cute.
I will buy them a rat playpen. It has 4 sides and a top so they can run around on the floor. I have to order it tomorrow. It is the size of a bath tub.

So with a playpen and each other and being talked to and petted, they don't need me as their best friend.
That is the plan and I'm sticking to it!

They poop like crazy! Where is it all coming from???? They also poop on the wire part of the cage, not the fish tank part...the poop can fall out. Since splinter only had the fish tank for the first few months, he never got use to pooping on the wire part.

Son calls twice a day to make sure I'm playing with them. But he isn't willing to give up his trip to Paris to stay home with them on break.
Then again, the flu is up at his school, he may not be going anywhere on spring break if he gets sick.

Uncorked.....if you can't type, what am I reading?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Is the bedding that you have different than what the pet store had? Do they sneeze when they are out of the cage? I agree they should both be on meds though.

PS: It's early yet for them to be comfortable coming out of the cage on their own, especially if they're not feeling good.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Yes . . . that's how it's spelled . . . Is it SA-brett or SUH-brett?

Opps, just found this
I think the first, but I never actually heard it said.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho

What do you do when you have an interview for a job that (you think) you don't want and it's too late to back out? Do you go and just be a poor interviewee? Is it just stress? Do you try your best anyway just because you want more money? Even though they want someone friendly and bubbly, and you're generally taciturn and solitary? ugh. I don't know what I'm doing.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Gumiho wrote:What do you do when you have an interview for a job that (you think) you don't want and it's too late to back out? Do you go and just be a poor interviewee? Is it just stress? Do you try your best anyway just because you want more money? Even though they want someone friendly and bubbly, and you're generally taciturn and solitary? ugh. I don't know what I'm doing.

Always keep your options open. Go to the interview and do your best. You never know what may come up or who they know that you know.

FORUM MODERATOR

acemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
Gumiho wrote:What do you do when you have an interview for a job that (you think) you don't want and it's too late to back out? Do you go and just be a poor interviewee? Is it just stress? Do you try your best anyway just because you want more money? Even though they want someone friendly and bubbly, and you're generally taciturn and solitary? ugh. I don't know what I'm doing.

You go and do your best and if they offer you the job and you don't want it you say no thank you.
You are never obligated to take a job offer.
And.....you never know. Daughter thought she didn't like people but she loves the people she works with and she loves her job even though it was not something she ever would have thought of doing.
Give it a shot, and keep us in the loop, please.

AZGman

Mornin', folks

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning Gman

AZGman

Raining wrote:Good Morning Gman

Mornin', R'ing!

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:Mornin', R'ing!

Morning Gman, Rain, and whomever else is about to pop here in this rainy, windy morning.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:Morning Gman, Rain, and whomever else is about to pop here in this rainy, windy morning.

Hiya, k'selli! We really got our windows rattled last night!!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
krapposelli wrote:Morning Gman, Rain, and whomever else is about to pop here in this rainy, windy morning.

morning rappy.
morning gman, rain.

How is everyone this wonderful morning?

AZGman

cruzer wrote:morning rappy.
morning gman, rain.

How is everyone this wonderful morning?

Hey, cruzer . . . I'm passable fine this sunny mornin' . . .

HiddenIdentity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HiddenIdentity

D'name,

Can you tell me exactly what Mr. 9226 allegedy spammed to get 256 hours of probation? I know he likes to type FIRST OBNOXIOUS POST sometimes, and hit the "post" button a lot sometimes in sellout.woot forums that otherwise would have seen no attention, but I'm pretty sure he has never attempted a spamming operation.

I am also pretty sure he will accept his 10-day time out like a man and not use any fake IDs to try circumventing the system, but to give such a penalty for spamming, unless he is unaware of all the definitions of that word, seems like a conviction for a crime he absolutely didn't commit.

Thanks for your help, I am sure Mr. 9226 has learned a lesson here.