terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
daj59 wrote:Howdy Terry.

I'm off to the eyeball dr and then the Dentist and then drinking and then knocking on doors. Laterz.

Good luck with the docs. Will you be caroling when they open the doors? Glad daj isn't my neighbor.
Just in case.............*closes blinds*

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Wow... wish I could see that out my office. Nope. But, we did score 6th in the nation with our campus!

Wow, both daughter's and son's schools made the list!
Son's is one better than you are. Daughters is a few up, but I sware the same archetict did both campuses, which could be, they are only an hour apart.
Ithaca has a beautiful view when the weather is nice. The campus wasn't great.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:what about tall?

Tall would be the one. She came on last night to ask where her updates on woot that we do for each other were.
No word on mom.
That is why I'm a few pages back.
Maybe Gman is here and I'm getting him mad. That at least would be a side benefit!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

openspace wrote:I lurk...

Welcome openspace!!!!
If you see this.
Sorry about nobody saying hi.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

terrybatey

dontwantaname wrote:Wow, both daughter's and son's schools made the list!
Son's is one better than you are. Daughters is a few up, but I sware the same archetict did both campuses, which could be, they are only an hour apart.
Ithaca has a beautiful view when the weather is nice. The campus wasn't great.

Hi D'name, PM back at you. My son's school made #1. Woohoo!! Couldn't care less what the school looked like. He received a great education and with the co-op program they offered him a great job months before graduation. The company he worked for in co-op while in college went out of their way to keep him...salary, benefits on a scale that many other friends of his with the same degree and no work experience from others school didn't come close to receiving. Spent three years at that job and now has an even better one. Can't beat a degree with an actual job after you graduate in the field you studied because of the school. Do have to say though he chose not to live in the prison dorms and lived in an apartment with three other friends.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote:Hi D'name, PM back at you. My son's school made #1. Woohoo!! Couldn't care less what the school looked like. He received a great education and with the co-op program they offered. He was offered a great job months before graduation because of the company he worked for in co-op while in college. Spent three years at that job and now has an even better one. Can't beat a degree with an actual job after you graduate in the field you studied because of the school. Do have to say though he chose not to live in the prison dorms and lived in an apartment with three other friends.

Hi Terry!
Yeah, Cornell was mentioned as such a contrast to Ithaca, which made Ithaca even uglier.
We only went up to that campus once, and it was beautiful. But everyone hates Cornell!
The word is, it is the easiest Ivy to get into and the hardest one once you are there.
The city odf Ithaca is a wonderful college town. Plus if the weather is good, the view was wonderful.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

terrybatey

dontwantaname wrote:Hi Terry!
Yeah, Cornell was mentioned as such a contrast to Ithaca, which made Ithaca even uglier.
We only went up to that campus once, and it was beautiful. But everyone hates Cornell!
The word is, it is the easiest Ivy to get into and the hardest one once you are there.
The city odf Ithaca is a wonderful college town. Plus if the weather is good, the view was wonderful.

We have two friends and both their children left Cornell after freshman year. Neither liked it at all. I don't remember where they transfered too though. It's been a few years and too many kids to keep track of where they graduated.
I edited above several times. Seems everything I'm writing is coming out ass backwards today. l o l

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, all

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
AZGman wrote:Afternoon, all

Welcome back.

AZGman

Gumiho wrote:Welcome back.

Thank you very many!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
terrybatey wrote:*WAVES* Hi, Cruzer!

Hi TB!

cruzer

I killed it again...

AZGman

cruzer wrote:I killed it again...

yup

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

terrybatey wrote:Good luck with the docs. Will you be caroling when they open the doors? Glad daj isn't my neighbor.
Just in case.............*closes blinds*

Back from eyeball dr. Prescription being filled.

We have received offers for our gas rights. We're organizing the neighborhood to get a better office. I will be helping cover our street if I get home at a decent time (before my neighbor finishes that is).

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Back from eyeball dr. Prescription being filled.

We have received offers for our gas rights. We're organizing the neighborhood to get a better office. I will be helping cover our street if I get home at a decent time (before my neighbor finishes that is).

Aren't you suppose to go drinking first?

AZGman

I'm willing to sell my gas rights . . . vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Aren't you suppose to go drinking first?

Yes. That's why I may not be home in time. However, I'm only going to have one beer because my stomach was bothering me all last week and is just now getting better. I don't want to over do it. I think I'll be in ok condition to represent myself in a semi-upright and coherent manner.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I'm willing to sell my gas rights . . . vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Bad-a-boom

Saw that one coming. I figured more people would go off on the drinking and knocking on doors. This group is mellow today.

ThunderThighs

Staff

//smack

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Yes. That's why I may not be home in time. However, I'm . . . going to have one beer . . . I'll be in . . . condition to represent myself in a semi-upright and coherent manner.

If that's the case, you should have a beer before getting here!!

cruzer

daj59 wrote://smack

//smack

AZGman

"Hey woot, look at me
I can see the reality
'Cause when you shook me, took me, outta my world
I woke up
Suddenly I just woke up to the smackening . . ."

~ The Supremes . . . sorta

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
AZGman wrote:"Hey woot, look at me
I can see the reality
'Cause when you shook me, took me, outta my world
I woke up
Suddenly I just woke up to the smackening . . ."

~ The Supremes . . . sorta

uh... catchy tune there Gman...

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Yes. That's why I may not be home in time. However, I'm only going to have one beer because my stomach was bothering me all last week and is just now getting better. I don't want to over do it. I think I'll be in ok condition to represent myself in a semi-upright and coherent manner.

I thought I read this whole thread to keep Poof up to date.
What the heck are you talking about?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

terrybatey

daj59 wrote:I'm sorry Dname. I didn't desert you. I wasn't feeling well all day yesterday and went to bed early.

Those little furry creatures sure do attach themselves to our hearts.

D'name, I was reading back on the thread today to catch myself up around here. This may be what she was talking about.

terrybatey

Yep, yep it was you again.

krapposelli

dontwantaname wrote:I thought I read this whole thread to keep Poof up to date.
What the heck are you talking about?

Short story made long by me: Daj is going drinking (whoo hoo!) after work. After that she's supposed to go door to door to convince her neighbors to sign with a particular gas (vrrrrt!) company to get them a volume discount. She may drink longer than she intends and her industrious neighbor may have canvassed the rest of her street before she gets home.

Have you heard from Poof, or just keeping notes for when she gets back?

krapposelli

terrybatey wrote:D'name, I was reading back on the thread today to catch myself up around here. This may be what she was talking about.

Yeah, that too.

My cat isn't looking so good - I think I might have jinxed him by talking about him the other day. He's walking very slowly and seems to be kinda unsteady. I'm gonna go watch him for a while and see how he's doing.

terrybatey

krapposelli wrote:Short story made long by me: Daj is going drinking (whoo hoo!) after work. After that she's supposed to go door to door to convince her neighbors to sign with a particular gas (vrrrrt!) company to get them a volume discount. She may drink longer than she intends and her industrious neighbor may have canvassed the rest of her street before she gets home.

Have you heard from Poof, or just keeping notes for when she gets back?

Lets' see who speaks D'name today. I thought she was referring to not knowing that Daj had been sick. I assumed that if she read today she would have known about the drinks, neighbors and gas on the previous page. *shrugs shoulder* ....but then again you may be right.

krapposelli

terrybatey wrote:Lets' see who speaks D'name today. I thought she was referring to not knowing that Daj had been sick. I assumed that if she read today she would have known about the drinks, neighbors and gas on the previous page. *shrugs shoulder* ....but then again you may be right.

It's almost as fun as playing telephone as a kid! We should have a d'name thread where she posts a message and everyone "deciphers" it and at the end of the day we'll see who was right.

terrybatey

krapposelli wrote:It's almost as fun as playing telephone as a kid! We should have a d'name thread where she posts a message and everyone "deciphers" it and at the end of the day we'll see who was right.

I would really love to laugh really hard at that but she has my address. She may just come here and slap me in person. Hope your putty is feeling better by morning.

krapposelli

terrybatey wrote:I would really love to laugh really hard at that but she has my address. She may just come here and slap me in person. Hope your putty is feeling better by morning.

Better be on your best behavior then. The cat is just about 18, so I don't expect there to be a whole lot of recovery happening, if that's what's happening tonight. Really leaving now... but before I go - how's the grandbaby doing? You did have a grandbaby a while back didn't you? If not, never mind...

terrybatey

krapposelli wrote:Better be on your best behavior then. The cat is just about 18, so I don't expect there to be a whole lot of recovery happening, if that's what's happening tonight. Really leaving now... but before I go - how's the grandbaby doing? You did have a grandbaby a while back didn't you? If not, never mind...

That is old for a cat. In that case give the cat some hugs tonight and hope for the best. Yes, I'm the old grandma. He is doing wonderful. Chunky, happy and I resist pinching his cheeks every time I'm holding him. Good night!!!

cruzer

good evening all!

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
cruzer wrote:good evening all!

Hey Cruzer! How's it going?

cruzer

zea3 wrote:Hey Cruzer! How's it going?

it goes.

a bit bored at the moment, but I'll survive

zea3

cruzer wrote:it goes.

a bit bored at the moment, but I'll survive

Ah well, afraid I can't help you. Things are pretty dull around here. Perhaps you may be able to settle an argument... Does cilantro go with chicken or should it only be used with beef?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote:Lets' see who speaks D'name today. I thought she was referring to not knowing that Daj had been sick. I assumed that if she read today she would have known about the drinks, neighbors and gas on the previous page. *shrugs shoulder* ....but then again you may be right.

Selli is right.
I would think you would be better at dname after all this time.

Poof's mom is still in the icu, but not getting worse.
She was better today than yesterday

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

zea3

dontwantaname wrote:Selli is right.
I would think you would be better at dname after all this time.

Poof's mom is still in the icu, but not getting worse.
She was better today than yesterday

Hi dname! Thanks for the Poof report!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The confusing part is ... how do you get a reduction in gas rates? Natural gas? Car gas?
Propane?
Can't imagine getting LILCO giving a discount.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!