AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Raining wrote:The weather is nasty, nothing to do but stay in and b i t c h and moan about it, and eat cake. That's my plan and goals for today.

What kind of cake?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Yeah . . . got here about 40 minutes ago.

what took you so long?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Rain, snow, & sleet all falling right now.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Any mods around? Someone started an ad thread.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
AZGman wrote:What kind of cake?

A pound cake with a tiny bit of icing, and covered in b i t c h ing about the weather.
Someone once said, we shall survive.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Rain, snow, & sleet all falling at right now.

Yer proverbial "mixed bag."

AZGman

Raining wrote:A pound cake with a tiny bit of icing, and covered in b i t c h ing about the weather.
Someone once said, we shall survive.

MMMmmm . . . pound cake . . . with crushed strawberries and whipped cream . . . MMmmmm

AZGman

no1 wrote:Any mods around? Someone started an ad thread.

Deputy d'name should be walkin' her beat around here somewhere . . .

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Cute. You are very talented Smackie.

Best I can hope for is a bnous check of about $2K or so and IF they start actually pumping, maybe $100/mo for a couple years and then it will reduce as the gas production slows down.

But after they take all the gas out, won't your house fall into the ground?

What happens when you sell?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Yer proverbial "mixed bag."

Darn mesmerizing looking out my window.

You can tell we don't get snow often.... I still like to watch it! I'd just prefer to be in my bed with the blankie turned on to about 6 and watching Dark Shadows.

AZGman

cruzer wrote:what took you so long?

Got home at 2:30; brought in trash can and picked up mail; changed clothes; walked the dog; opened mail; transferred phone book from one phone to a couple others; logged in here . . .

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I never figured out how to delete a thread. I could lock it. I'll go look.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
AZGman wrote:MMMmmm . . . pound cake . . . with crushed strawberries and whipped cream . . . MMmmmm

Mmmmm. That does sound good. Thought I had to bring snack to daughters GS troop last week and was trying to convince daughter to get strawberry shortcake fixin's but she refused. Probably a good thing because the schedule was wrong and I didn't have to bring in a snack, so I would've eaten it all myself.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:But after they take all the gas out, won't your house fall into the ground?

It doesn't quite work that way . . .

Raining

I can't tell if they are selling anything. Looks like they are drinking beer and eating ice cream at the same time.

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:Got home at 2:30; brought in trash can and picked up mail; changed clothes; walked the dog; opened mail; transferred phone book from one phone to a couple others; logged in here . . .

. . . and doing a mighty fine job of tempering his enthusiasm of his arrival at home for us poor slobs who are still at work.

Raining

AZGman wrote:Got home at 2:30; brought in trash can and picked up mail; changed clothes; walked the dog; opened mail; transferred phone book from one phone to a couple others; logged in here . . .

How do you do it?

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:. . . so I would've eaten it all myself.

bummer!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:But after they take all the gas out, won't your house fall into the ground?

What happens when you sell?

I HOPE NOT!

When I sell, I have the option of keeping the mineral rights or I can use it in negotiating the price. That only applies to the revenues though. I get the signing bonus check.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:. . . and doing a mighty fine job of tempering his enthusiasm of his arrival at home for us poor slobs who are still at work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M HOME, I'M HOME, I'M HOME ALREADY!!! AND YOU'RE STILL AT WORK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHhahahah ha ha . . . ha . . . <ahem>

AZGman

oops

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M HOME, I'M HOME, I'M HOME ALREADY!!! AND YOU'RE STILL AT WORK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHhahahah *giggles* . . . ha . . . <ahem>

and the tempering is done. Was nice while it lasted. THen again, I could get up at some ungodly hour and post "I'm still asleep while you're already at work!!!" but that would require waking up early, and I don't do that.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:and the tempering is done. Was nice while it lasted. THen again, I could get up at some ungodly hour and post "I'm still asleep while you're already at work!!!" but that would require waking up early, and I don't do that.

You brought it up. I was just responding to cruzer's post . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M HOME, I'M HOME, I'M HOME ALREADY!!! AND YOU'RE STILL AT WORK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHhahahah ha ha . . . ha . . . <ahem>

//smackity-smack smack

ThunderThighs

Staff

Now it's almost all flurffy floaty white stuff. Cloud dandruff time again.

Raining

daj59 wrote:Now it's almost all flurffy floaty white stuff. Cloud dandruff time again.

That white stuff needs to stay in your neighborhood.
I fell off a ladder, twisted my ankle and it hurts. This is the third time I have done this
in the past year. Now I know No 1 is going to say, Ms.Raining whatever are you doing with a martini in your hand. I never spilled any or broke the glass, just messed up my ankle.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Now it's almost all flurffy floaty white stuff. Cloud dandruff time again.

Ya s'pose to get much?

AZGman

Raining wrote:That white stuff needs to stay in your neighborhood.
I fell off a ladder, twisted my ankle and it hurts. This is the third time I have done this
in the past year. Now I know No 1 is going to say, Ms.Raining whatever are you doing with a martini in your hand. I never spilled any or broke the glass, just messed up my ankle.

I often drink martinis while on a ladder . . . oh, wait a minute . . . I don't drink martinis . . . never mind.

ThunderThighs

Staff

First id.iot is out in our stadium parking lot doing donuts. Sigh.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:First id.iot is out in our stadium parking lot doing donuts. Sigh.

Kids is kids . . . regardless of age!!

no1

Ms. Rain, I would never say that. How else are you supposed to hold a martini?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Ya s'pose to get much?

They say 1-3 but I think we're closing in on 1" soon. They also say as much as 5. I'm not happy about son driving home from school in this. he has zero experience driving in snow. I asked his dad over and over to take him out to practice when he was learning but he never would.

no1

daj59 wrote:First id.iot is out in our stadium parking lot doing donuts. Sigh.

Ms. Daj,
I hope you mean with a car in the snow, and not... um... never mind.

Raining

no1 wrote:Ms. Rain, I would never say that. How else are you supposed to hold a martini?

Your hand, but not while on a ladder.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Kids is kids . . . regardless of age!!

He kept on for the longest time. Finally an SUV with the official district logo moved so he was soon. No luck. So he drove out after him and then the i.diot left.

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
daj59 wrote:He kept on for the longest time. Finally an SUV with the official district logo moved so he was soon. No luck. So he drove out after him and then the i.diot left.

It's so hared to find good lots to go play in the snow. Up here everything has these concrete barriers everywhere and plants and trees and light poles and stuff.

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

Raining

KtCallista wrote:It's so hared to find good lots to go play in the snow. Up here everything has these concrete barriers everywhere and plants and trees and light poles and stuff.

We are going to get enough to play in. Prolly none where I live, DAJ will get the most of it. I need to get off the weather and do something constructive. Like eat more cake or drink more.

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:Ms. Daj,
I hope you mean with a car in the snow, and not... um... never mind.

//smack

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

I would recommend staying off the ladder. If you can't stay on, you better not get on.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, ex got sent home from work (Dallas) and is home (close by) so he's going to pick me up at 4. Son will wait at school for us. Ex will drop me off at son's car and I'll either drive it home or to work. One way another one car may stay in the work parking lot overnight but that's better than in the school parking lot which is more hidden and subject to vandalism. I feel better. It's really coming down. Big ol' flakes now.