cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

I seem to be killing lots of threads lately.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
cruzer wrote:I seem to be killing lots of threads lately.

Good Morning
It must be your charm and good looks,

cruzer

Raining wrote:Good Morning
It must be your charm and good looks,

I leave everyone in shock, huh?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning All! We were on a 2 hour delay (yea!) so I got to sleep in this morning.

I was happy about delayed start for work!
Son was happy about delayed start for school!
Maisy was not happy about delayed start for breakfast!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Morning all. I was at the hospital at 7 this morning so I could catch a doc. We haven't talked to one since Mon. She told him there'd be someone to help her when she got home. Wrong! Not this time. It was also broached about a step-down something or other where she'd still be getting medical treatment and rehab. Maybe two or three weeks. She didn't like the idea at all. This is gonna get ugly.

I'm home because it started snowing much sooner than they had forecast. Some of the streets were covered and I slid through one intersection. And I was going extremely slow. I hate this weather.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

cruzer

pooflady wrote:Morning all. I was at the hospital at 7 this morning so I could catch a doc. We haven't talked to one since Mon. She told him there'd be someone to help her when she got home. Wrong! Not this time. It was also broached about a step-down something or other where she'd still be getting medical treatment and rehab. Maybe two or three weeks. She didn't like the idea at all. This is gonna get ugly.

I'm home because it started snowing much sooner than they had forecast. Some of the streets were covered and I slid through one intersection. And I was going extremely slow. I hate this weather.

That's what Dad had to do. He went to step down for about a week and they worked with him for no more than an hour a day. It wasn't until he actually went to rehab that they started working with him a lot.

Glad to hear from you poof! Hope she gets better quickly!

Thoughts and prayers being sent your way.

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Morning All! We were on a 2 hour delay (yea!) so I got to sleep in this morning.

I was happy about delayed start for work!
Son was happy about delayed start for school!
Maisy was not happy about delayed start for breakfast!

lucky!

We didn't even get to the freezing stage. No frost...nothing...

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Morning all. I was at the hospital at 7 this morning so I could catch a doc. We haven't talked to one since Mon. She told him there'd be someone to help her when she got home. Wrong! Not this time. It was also broached about a step-down something or other where she'd still be getting medical treatment and rehab. Maybe two or three weeks. She didn't like the idea at all. This is gonna get ugly.

It's good to hear from you. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. It's hard to give up that independence, isn't it?

I'm glad you made it home safe!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer

daj59 wrote:<snip>

//smack

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

//smackity-smack smack

cruzer

daj59 wrote://smackity-smack smack

Smackity smack! Don't smack back.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:Smackity smack! Don't smack back.

//slap

cruzer

daj59 wrote://slap

goof....and the work week is about over

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:goof....and the work week is about over

Then do some!!!!!!!!

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Then do some!!!!!!!!

too late now!!

See ya on the other side of the baseball game!!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks

Howdy Az. Watching the snow melt as I work. It's .... exciting?

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Howdy Az. Watching the snow melt as I work. It's .... exciting?

Hiya, daj. You think that's exciting, we can't wait to watch grass grow!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Hiya, daj. You think that's exciting, we can't wait to watch grass grow!!

Ha! We're one up on you! Our weeds are already green!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Home? Ohio? or home at your sisters or mom's house?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:goof....and the work week is about over

Ball games? Drinks? Friends you don't type to?
Who are you?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

tall4agirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
daj59 wrote:Howdy Az. Watching the snow melt as I work. It's .... exciting?

AZGman wrote:Hiya, daj. You think that's exciting, we can't wait to watch grass grow!!

Afternoon, everyone.

We're up to about 3-4" of snow and they are saying we'll get almost a foot before it stops. Woohoo!

tall4agirl

daj59 wrote:Ha! We're one up on you! Our weeds are already green!

The daffodils and tulips were already poking up. I wonder if there is any chance they'll survive being buried in the snow. :/

AZGman

tall4agirl wrote:Afternoon, everyone.

We're up to about 3-4" of snow and they are saying we'll get almost a foot before it stops. Woohoo!

Hiya, t'girl!

tall4agirl

AZGman wrote:Hiya, t'girl!

Howdy! Are you almost outta there for the weekend? :D

AZGman

tall4agirl wrote:Howdy! Are you almost outta there for the weekend? :D

About 40 minutes . . .

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
daj59 wrote:Ha! We're one up on you! Our weeds are already green!

Blast you beat us here too!

tall4agirl

Anyone wanna come over tomorrow and shovel my driveway?

AZGman

Wow! They're not volunteering in droves!!!

tall4agirl

AZGman wrote:Wow! They're not volunteering in droves!!!

I do believe I felt everyone take a step backwards as they read my post!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

tall4agirl wrote:Anyone wanna come over tomorrow and shovel my driveway?

I have to run the gas out of the snowblower. I'll do it. If you pick me up with a way to get the snowblower and gas can there.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

tall4agirl wrote:Anyone wanna come over tomorrow and shovel my driveway?

Come down and get my son. He can use the exercise.

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
daj59 wrote:Come down and get my son. He can use the exercise.

These old bones couldn't handle the work load

tall4agirl

Thanks for the offers, DAJ and Don't, but I'd have to clear the drive to get out and get anyone... Maybe I'll get lucky and one of the neighborhood kids will come around looking to make some cash.

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey

Afternoon All!!!
Please excuse the interruption. Why aren't you picking up the phone? Trying to avoid being told to do something. Your policy of never saying no isn't working in your favor.
Wanted to let you know that he's going to be tied up at work another couple of hours. Don't be expecting us tonight. We'll be coming down in the morning probably arriving around 10.
This was a test of the Emergency PWA system. You may now return to normal programming.

AZGman

terrybatey wrote:Afternoon All!!!
Please excuse the interruption. Why aren't you picking up the phone? Trying to avoid being told to do something. Your policy of never saying no isn't working in your favor.
Wanted to let you know that he's going to be tied up at work another couple of hours. Don't be expecting us tonight. We'll be coming down in the morning probably arriving around 10.
This was a test of the Emergency PWA system. You may now return to normal programming.

How enigmatic . . .

Hiya, t'ey

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:How enigmatic . . .

Hiya, t'ey

//sigh
If it isn't you that she knows, who is it?
Terry, you said you would come clean!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gotta go get rat stuff. The rat play pen came. Now I need to buy some plastic runners to put under it.

It is just a huge cage with no bottom that folds up.
These guys are poop factories. So, like with the kids when they were small and we had those clip on high chairs at restaurants....gotta have something to protect them from the floor and the floor from them!
With the kids it was the table.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
dontwantaname wrote://sigh
If it isn't you that she knows, who is it?
Terry, you said you would come clean!

Hi'ya AZ & D'name,
PM before I log off sent to you.

tall4agirl

Woohoo! They just upped the total snowfall estimate to 11-15" and gave us a 'blizzard warning'!!!