AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
tall4agirl wrote:Woohoo! They just upped the total snowfall estimate to 11-15" and gave us a 'blizzard warning'!!!

Winter's "last gasp?"

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

tall4agirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl
AZGman wrote:Winter's "last gasp?"

And it's one heckuva gasp! It's a good weekend to stay in the house.

AZGman

tall4agirl wrote:And it's one heckuva gasp! It's a good weekend to stay in the house.

Maybe the weather will keep more folks home and they'll chat this evening!

Not that I'll be up much later than I usually am!!

tall4agirl

AZGman wrote:Maybe the weather will keep more folks home and they'll chat this evening!

Not that I'll be up much later than I usually am!!

Are you gonna get this tomorrow? If so, you may want to head to the grocery today.

My oldest niece and nephew walked here after school so my brother graciously agreed to stop for bread on his way to pick them up.

AZGman

tall4agirl wrote:Are you gonna get this tomorrow? If so, you may want to head to the grocery today.

My oldest niece and nephew walked here after school so my brother graciously agreed to stop for bread on his way to pick them up.

No . . . we're just getting all rain through tomorrow. All the wintry stuff is banding through your area and into PA.

AZGman

Ohio vs. VA

tall4agirl

AZGman wrote:No . . . we're just getting all rain through tomorrow. All the wintry stuff is banding through your area and into PA.

...looks like Spongie is gonna get dumped on, too.

The rivers here were already high. When this melts next week, there's going to be flooding. Yuck.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Ohio vs. VA

Oooooh, pretty colors!

Time to go home! Laterz!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tall4agirl

daj59 wrote:Oooooh, pretty colors!

Time to go home! Laterz!

Drive safely!

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Afternoon folks. Another fun day here in the selli house. Let's see, we cleaned and did laundry. Yep, we know how to live it up, that's for sure.

tall4agirl

krapposelli wrote:Afternoon folks. Another fun day here in the selli house. Let's see, we cleaned and did laundry. Yep, we know how to live it up, that's for sure.

Hi 'selli. How do handle all that fun?!?

krapposelli

tall4agirl wrote:Hi 'selli. How do handle all that fun?!?

It's pretty tough, let me tell ya. I think I might go scoop me out a margarita or two...

krapposelli

krapposelli wrote:It's pretty tough, let me tell ya. I think I might go scoop me out a margarita or two...

Man. This "green" margarita mix sure is tart. Wish I had a bucket of red mix frozen and ready to go... guess I'll just have to make do.

tall4agirl

krapposelli wrote:It's pretty tough, let me tell ya. I think I might go scoop me out a margarita or two...

hmmm.... I wonder what kind of wine would go with the egg salad I'm having for dinner...

krapposelli

tall4agirl wrote:hmmm.... I wonder what kind of wine would go with the egg salad I'm having for dinner...

I have no idea about wine-stuff. I think I'd suggest, I dunno, a vodka to go with eggs.

AZGman

tall4agirl wrote:hmmm.... I wonder what kind of wine would go with the egg salad I'm having for dinner...

Bovine wine . . .

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

It is weird that the same system that will make it snow in TX is only giving us rain. Lots and lots of rain.
But we aren't near any flood zone...the only think that can get us with flooding is lots of rain really fast.
Can happen. But then everyone would get water. I just need to keep the window wells clean.

Wind, that is another story! Have to remember to move the cars away from the trees.

I guess Poof is back at her mom's or sisters house. She would be online if she was home.

OK, get ready for random post while I look at today to send the report to Poof!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Bovine wine . . .

ewwww, I wonder what that would smell like?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

And home. All stuffed from a Whataburger cheeseburger. Had a hankering for one. As soon as son stops by to get his stuff for the weekend (at dads), I'll walk the dog and then I'll be all ready to get in my comfy clothes. May be a Dark Shadows night. Last night's episode was really good! Barnabus is about to be found out my Dr. Julia...I think.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tall4agirl

ok. I'm gonna shovel while I still have some daylight... Cya later.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:ewwww, I wonder what that would smell like?

It's milk.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:And home. All stuffed from a Whataburger cheeseburger. Had a hankering for one. As soon as son stops by to get his stuff for the weekend (at dads), I'll walk the dog and then I'll be all ready to get in my comfy clothes. May be a Dark Shadows night. Last night's episode was really good! Barnabus is about to be found out my Dr. Julia...I think.

We're havin' chicken enchiladas . . . in fact, they're ready . . . bbl!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:And home. All stuffed from a Whataburger cheeseburger. Had a hankering for one. As soon as son stops by to get his stuff for the weekend (at dads), I'll walk the dog and then I'll be all ready to get in my comfy clothes. May be a Dark Shadows night. Last night's episode was really good! Barnabus is about to be found out my Dr. Julia...I think.

I remember what she looks like! Yeah, she did know, didn't she?
How many hours of this do you have? A half hour a day for how many years?
I wonder how old the pretty blond is now?
Did it always go from the past to the present?

Aren't I suppose to be making notes for Poof?
See you later!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:It's milk.

I know that! I wondering what cow wine would smell like.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:I know that! I wondering what cow wine would smell like.

sour milk?

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:I remember what she looks like! Yeah, she did know, didn't she?
How many hours of this do you have? A half hour a day for how many years?
I wonder how old the pretty blond is now?
Did it always go from the past to the present?

Aren't I suppose to be making notes for Poof?
See you later!

There are 28 or so collections starting from when Barnabas appears (AB). There's about 40 episodes per collection. I'll be starting my 3rd collection 2night. I don't plan on getting ALL the collections.

Then there are 6 collections for the time before Barnabas (BB). Three are released with 3 yet to come.

The end of each DVD has an interview with some actor or crew person. They're pretty fun to watch. I think you are talking about the character Carolyn Stoddard. I saw her interview. She still looks very nice, not as skinny but still nice.

FORUM MODERATOR

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey everybody! Sure was good to hear from Poof. I would hate to shovel Tall's snow but it would be fun to sled in it! Got to go to the outlet mall to exchange jeans. AZ when you see rain on the weather map you see a lot of rain. It rained for hours. But now it has stopped. Happy Friday everybody. Got to go to the mall so I can hurry home and drink wine!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, I haven't made any notes yet, but I did vote in dodgeball.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

trappy wrote:Okay, I was probably a bit excessive in my scooping of margarita. But the good news is that I'm halfway done. The bad news (?) is that I'm already buzzed. If I finish this, I'm gonna be shnoockered. Good thing I don't have anywhere to go or anything else to do tonight...

edit... apparently I'm already shnoockered because I just posted under husbands account. Whooops.

//chuckling at happy trappy

FORUM MODERATOR

krapposelli

daj59 wrote://chuckling at happy trappy

Ahhh. Sip. That's better. Sip. Sip.

ThunderThighs

Staff

krapposelli wrote:Ahhh. Sip. That's better. Sip. Sip.

I shall be getting a glass a bit later after the dog walk. I only have enough for one small glass though. Gotta go to the liquor store tomorrow.

FORUM MODERATOR

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
krapposelli wrote:Ahhh. Sip. That's better. Sip. Sip.

Now I'm curious. Why choose the name "trappy"?

krapposelli

daj59 wrote:I shall be getting a glass a bit later after the dog walk. I only have enough for one small glass though. Gotta go to the liquor store tomorrow.

I had a brand spanking new bucket frozen. Scooped out, oh, I dunno 32 ounces or so. PRobably a few too many...

krapposelli

zea3 wrote:Now I'm curious. Why choose the name "trappy"?

His family's last name has usually been shortened to "rappy". I can't use that because I'd be krappy.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:His family's last name has usually been shortened to "rappy". I can't use that because I'd be krappy.

He's gonna be upset cuz now "trappy" isn't a post virgin any more . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:He's gonna be upset cuz now "trappy" isn't a post virgin any more . . .

Oooooooooooooh, you're right! I didn't notice that. She can blame it on the bucket.

FORUM MODERATOR

krapposelli

daj59 wrote:Oooooooooooooh, you're right! I didn't notice that. She can blame it on the bucket.

Sssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell him. If he doesn't go into the forums, he'll never know.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Oooooooooooooh, you're right! I didn't notice that. She can blame it on the bucket.

I like tonight's new sig!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I like tonight's new sig!!

Yes, the author did quite a nice job on it.

It's dog walk time. BBS.

FORUM MODERATOR

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
AZGman wrote:He's gonna be upset cuz now "trappy" isn't a post virgin any more . . .

So technically, since his post "virginity" was taken without his consent, does that make Selli guilty of post ravishment?