AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:Yes, the author did quite a nice job on it.

It's dog walk time. BBS.



It's what . . . about 49 11/32 kilobytes??

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
daj59 wrote:Yes, the author did quite a nice job on it.

It's dog walk time. BBS.



Enjoy the walk. I'm dusting between posts (and sips).

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
krapposelli wrote:Sssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell him. If he doesn't go into the forums, he'll never know.


Since he is no longer pure, might as well turn him into a post whore!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
zea3 wrote:So technically, since his post "virginity" was taken without his consent, does that make Selli guilty of post ravishment?



I dunno . . . cuz it was taken without his knowledge, too!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Need to ask t'girl or d'name if deleting a post also reduces the post count . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
AZGman wrote:Need to ask t'girl or d'name if deleting a post also reduces the post count . . .


I don't know... Usually don't get do overs on virginity. You can fake it with surgery, but thats about all.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
zea3 wrote:I don't know... Usually don't get do overs on virginity. You can fake it with surgery, but thats about all.


I think it does reduce the psot count - somewhere, I saw someone with a negative - Dr. J explained that one time, but it didn't make any sense. What a perfect example to try it on. Dear Don't (or Tall or whomever), will you please delete trappy's post and restore him to his virginal status?

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
krapposelli wrote:I think it does reduce the psot count - somewhere, I saw someone with a negative - Dr. J explained that one time, but it didn't make any sense. What a perfect example to try it on. Dear Don't (or Tall or whomever), will you please delete trappy's post and restore him to his virginal status?


He may be a little sore tomorrow.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
zea3 wrote:He may be a little sore tomorrow.



She can tell him she used a home D-I-Y vasectomy kit on him while he was asleep.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
AZGman wrote:She can tell him she used a home D-I-Y vasectomy kit on him while he was asleep.



Okay. HEre's a question. If his post gets deleted, how will we know what his post count is without making anothe rpost and re-popping the cherry?

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
AZGman wrote:She can tell him she used a home D-I-Y vasectomy kit on him while he was asleep.


YIKES! My GYN always gave out one of those pregnancy guide books to his expectant mothers. One of them had a chapter about post baby birth control, including vasectomies. It showed an illustration of exactly where to cut and clip on the male equipment. I showed it to hubby and said, "Look, do it yourself instructions!"

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Need to ask t'girl or d'name if deleting a post also reduces the post count . . .

I think it does because Pbl got really upset when a couple threads where deleted and his post count dropped significantly.

Oh, back. Dang it was cold and windy. I cut it short a bit.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
krapposelli wrote:Okay. HEre's a question. If his post gets deleted, how will we know what his post count is without making anothe rpost and re-popping the cherry?


Send him a pm?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:YIKES! My GYN always gave out one of those pregnancy guide books to his expectant mothers. One of them had a chapter about post baby birth control, including vasectomies. It showed an illustration of exactly where to cut and clip on the male equipment. I showed it to hubby and said, "Look, do it yourself instructions!"

and he said???



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
zea3 wrote:Send him a pm?



Do PMs add to post counts? I've never paid attention to that . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
zea3 wrote:Send him a pm?



Oh! I could click on it like I was going to and then hit cancel and show the user screen.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:and he said???



"Get me my tin snips."

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:and he said???


"Ha ha ha" Then he quickly left the room.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Tall must have gotten it, I don't see it anymore.
But if he has 0 post, how will we know?

Nevermind! I checked the deleted post thread and he is there and has a 0 post count!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

It's gone. I think the post is gone. Or am I just too shnoockered to see it?

tall4agirl


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl
AZGman wrote:Do PMs add to post counts? I've never paid attention to that . . .



Yes, I believe they do.

Ah, the joy of shoveling! :/

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
krapposelli wrote: It's gone. I think the post is gone. Or am I just too shnoockered to see it?



Use it again and if it's still 1, then d'name can delete it again . . . if not - oh well . . . he's on the road to whoredom!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
tall4agirl wrote:Yes, I believe they do.

Ah, the joy of shoveling! :/


But you'll have MEIN LIEBEN! arms for those summer tank tops!
EDIT: Oops! forgot about those filters. Insert "ripped" instead!

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
AZGman wrote:Use it again and if it's still 1, then d'name can delete it again . . . if not - oh well . . . he's on the road to whoredom!!



OOoh. Good idea. One moment, please...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Tall must have gotten it, I don't see it anymore.
But if he has 0 post, how will we know?

Nevermind! I checked the deleted post thread and he is there and has a 0 post count!

Wow, just like new. Will it hurt the 2nd time, you think?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Use it again and if it's still 1, then d'name can delete it again . . . if not - oh well . . . he's on the road to whoredom!!

She's so snockered, you could keep this going all night!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:Wow, just like new. Will it hurt the 2nd time, you think?


Only if you rip him a new one.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:She's so snockered, you could keep this going all night!


Guaranteed minutes of entertainment!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
zea3 wrote:But you'll have MEIN LIEBEN! arms for those summer tank tops!
EDIT: Oops! forgot about those filters. Insert "ripped" instead!



I was gonna say "She'd have your loving arms . . .?"

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Wow, just like new. Will it hurt the 2nd time, you think?



I actually like this sig line!
Does that mean you will change it?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl
trappy wrote:Pop? PLEASE DELETE ME ....



Cut that out!

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
zea3 wrote:Guaranteed minutes of entertainment!



Oooh! It worked. I've deflowered him twice tonight and (hopefully) he'll never know about it.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
tall4agirl wrote:Cut that out!



[serious voice]

Yes, ma'am.

[/serious voice]

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
tall4agirl wrote:Cut that out!


That was fast! Never even saw it!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:I actually like this sig line!
Does that mean you will change it?

Not until tomorrow around dinner time. Until then, just keep coming back and gazing at it to your heart's content.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tall4agirl


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl
zea3 wrote:But you'll have MEIN LIEBEN! arms for those summer tank tops!
EDIT: Oops! forgot about those filters. Insert "ripped" instead!



Nah... I was not blessed with good arms.

I do love some of Gatz's filters! MEIN LIEBEN!!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

krapposelli wrote:Oooh! It worked. I've deflowered him twice tonight and (hopefully) he'll never know about it.





FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
zea3 wrote:That was fast! Never even saw it!



Me too either . . . but then, my 'puter is a dinosaur and takes forever to refresh sometimes . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl
krapposelli wrote:[serious voice]

Yes, ma'am.

[/serious voice]



shouldn't that be 'yes occifer'?

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
zea3 wrote:That was fast! Never even saw it!



Oooooh. I know. Wrong thread, but I jus tthought of an idea for a song for the derby.

The "I drink alone" song... One bourbon... one scotch... and one beeeeeeeeeeeee-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer by what's his face.