Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

We have an odd relationship to all the product that moves through this Woot-Off. Like a spider laying eggs, we spawn thousands of tiny offspring and send them out into the world without knowing where they'll wind up, or how their doing, or if they remembered to take a sweater. Do an anxious parent a favor, huh? Your challenge this week:

Show us where one or more of the products from the current Woot-Off will be, and what they'll be doing, a year from now.

A lot of people are going to submit pics of products filling landfills and stopping doors the like, so a little more imagination could lift your submission above the rabble.

Post your entry here by 11:59 AM CST on Monday, February 18, 2008 (these late announcements are getting to be a habit). Prizes are $20/$50/$100 for 3rd/2nd/1st. The rules and criteria for winning: our panel of volunteer judges can and will make stuff up as it goes along. Use Photoshop, linoleum blocks, pastels, MSPaint, cave painting, tattoos, tribal scarification, whatever, but it’ll only be judged if it’s visible in our forums as a jpg, gif, or png. As we are fond of saying, try to keep your maximum width to 450px. If you need a place to host your pictures, try www.imageshack.ws or www.photobucket.com. We have no connection to either, but they seem free and easy to use. And if you want us to be sure your entry was indeed your work, post links to your source images. The more sure we are that you did your own work, the more likely we are to consider it for a prize.

mwiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman

Sounds like fun!
//God, I've always wanted to do that.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Jason Toon wrote:...above the rabble

Jason really is busy- how else to explain him not saying "above the rubble" in that context?

JessChinni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JessChinni

Would it warm your heart to know that the poor Rooba vacume you sent out into the world ended up in a home with 7 very messy children. It will never sleep again, only charge itself and go off to work over and over and over and over, well you get the point. I will send pics of how much it freeks out my very skitish dog, it should be fun On the bright side she will have a name and become one of our family, all be it a very abused member, but better her than me. Ready for it, her name will be............ Rosy, like the robot maid on the Jetsons!! Get it?!! HA HA well off to tend to those 7 wait there was 7, well I should realy go find that other kid. Darn I know I had 7 this morning.....................

Toadlet

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Toadlet
Jason Toon wrote:...above the rabble

Josephus wrote:Jason really is busy- how else to explain him not saying "above the rubble" in that context?

Black squared wooters?

I appear to be melting.

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
Josephus wrote:Jason really is busy- how else to explain him not saying "above the rubble" in that context?

But what if robosapien is a rabble rowser a year from now?

Buffbill_ox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Buffbill_ox
toby8915 wrote:But what if robosapien is a rabble rowser a year from now?

Emerson iTone iPod Docking Station - Woot Cellars Polyphemus - 9 Random Craps! - Nike Nano Armband - 3 Monkeys - Emergency Roadside Kits - Bacon Salt - Flashing woot off lights - Tons of woot shirts

markviens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages markviens

I had to do this fast . . . as I knew others might think of it. ;)

Who knew that a package had to go to California and Michigan three times each before coming up to New England??

Even managed to get it up here before the real item was gone. :P

Mein W00Tz!: 1. 2/20/2007 Zcyber i3 Mini Speaker 2-Pack 2. 5/31/2007 iRiver AFT100 Mobile FM Transmitter 3. 6/1/2007 Random craptaculistic items X 3 !!!!! 4. 7/19/2007 LeakFrog! 5. 10/25/2007 Xact WristLinx FRS/GMRS X 3 6. 3/18/2008 La Crosse Technology Window Thermometer - 2 Pack 7. 5/11/2008 Maverick BBQ Thermometer 8. 5/4/10 Camelbak 70oz SnoBlast Hydration Pack (2) 9. Random Crappy Hour! 5/6/10
Mein Chopz! 112—HM; 128—CCC; 143—2nd; 157—1st; 160—HM; 161—HM; 177—MONKEY PRIZE!

toby8915

Poor Robosapien has been abandoned but its owner and must strugle to survive.
Thank goodness he came with the keytar accessory

On other days he helps keep the city clean

And then the days where he just runs out of energy

Kerrath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kerrath

http://limnology.wisc.edu/personnel/angler/crayfishtrap.jpg
http://www.martingolfusa.com/img/tt003.jpg
http://www.theworldofgolf.com/images/images/3pk2.jpg

shaggy19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaggy19

pigmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pigmann

/fixed spelling mistake

csokn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csokn

Noooooooooooooo! The Razer Pro Type strikes again.

atg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atg

Morrissey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Morrissey

Hmm. I got nothing much to offer folks

Sources
http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Mandolina_Four-Pack_at_Wine.WootxbwDetail.jpg

http://www.neurosciencemarketing.com/blog/wp-content/photos/wine_spill.jpg

toby8915

Hired to find leaks

markviens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages markviens
toby8915 wrote:Hired to find leaks

Awwww . . . you just missed it, re-purposed woots was LAST week.

Mein W00Tz!: 1. 2/20/2007 Zcyber i3 Mini Speaker 2-Pack 2. 5/31/2007 iRiver AFT100 Mobile FM Transmitter 3. 6/1/2007 Random craptaculistic items X 3 !!!!! 4. 7/19/2007 LeakFrog! 5. 10/25/2007 Xact WristLinx FRS/GMRS X 3 6. 3/18/2008 La Crosse Technology Window Thermometer - 2 Pack 7. 5/11/2008 Maverick BBQ Thermometer 8. 5/4/10 Camelbak 70oz SnoBlast Hydration Pack (2) 9. Random Crappy Hour! 5/6/10
Mein Chopz! 112—HM; 128—CCC; 143—2nd; 157—1st; 160—HM; 161—HM; 177—MONKEY PRIZE!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
toby8915 wrote:Hired to find leaks

my god, that thing is huge!

mwiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
Josephus wrote:my god, that thing is huge!

... that's.. what.. she.. said?

edleob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edleob

The Skynet Funding Bill was passed. Human decisions were removed from strategic defense. Skynet began to learn at a geometric rate. On February 15, 2009 Edleob ran out of D batteries...

toby8915

toby8915

wizard7926 wrote:... that's.. what.. she.. said?

I NEVER INJECTED STEROIDS INTO MY BUTTOX.

rdcollns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdcollns

pigmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pigmann

Click for biggie size

hockeyfrog450

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hockeyfrog450

Like everything else in a house of 4 boys, THEY TOOK IT OVER!!!!

rdcollns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdcollns

GSI Photo Paper

carpenter940

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carpenter940
pigmann wrote:

Nice but you misspelled Elvis.

I can't think of anything this week.

pute

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pute

In a little less than a year from now, the Micro RC Helicopter will provide security for the 2009 Presidential Inauguration. Now, if we could only zoom in a some of those faces . . .

SOURCES: Inauguration (2005) and the microcopter from the woot-off.

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND

Rummage Sale

Source

zilla81

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zilla81

Quick chop.

Source.

FedUpOldHag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FedUpOldHag

Afiator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Afiator

I wish I had the portable blu-ray mustek... it will take forever to find DVDs 1 year from now!

Mustek
Indiana

plinth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages plinth

FedUpOldHag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FedUpOldHag

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

red glow in the dark golf ball (they came in a two pack)

Signature censored by Woot

plinth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages plinth

faithcoaching

quality posts: 1 Private Messages faithcoaching

Source
Source

Larger

Go gators! Go Hokies!

faithcoaching

quality posts: 1 Private Messages faithcoaching

Lacrosse Weather Station
Source

Go gators! Go Hokies!

zott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zott

You can buy them now...or buy them later.

Sources:
Warehouse
Table