NorthDallasForty wrote:

Source: Woot!

Coach's name is generally spelled "Belichick"

Morrissey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Morrissey

oops

stereo3d

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stereo3d
mikej7193 wrote:NONE! Woots aren't junk, so they aren't in a "junk" drawer!

Ummm....WRONG! There are at least five of them....six if you count the B O C used to line the drawer!

wettpaintt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wettpaintt

Please tell me that you swiffered the bottom of the chair by now....Hey! Attach a swiffer to the dogs tail and tell him he is a good dog! Come to think of it, I have a dog that should pull his weight around here.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
wettpaintt wrote:Please tell me that you swiffered the bottom of the chair by now....Hey! Attach a swiffer to the dogs tail and tell him he is a good dog! Come to think of it, I have a dog that should pull his weight around here.

actually we have, that's a bit why i was on the floor that day. sad to say in a few wks it'll look like that again thanks to the dog. and the only thing he helps to clean around here is food on the floor

and careful of a dog's tail, it can be a deadly weapon!

ps, i did get the latest Bashing on Cobras so if i don't get a roomba i'll use the air bags for somethiing instead of popping them

YouCantWootThis

quality posts: 17 Private Messages YouCantWootThis
KaylaJ wrote:if woot really wants to know, this is what happens to things from a Bashing on Cobras almost a year later (got it in early April)

Which item(s) came in your Bashing on Cobras? The Anvil, the Dog, the Chair?

Morrissey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Morrissey

What they didn't tell us is that it would be next year before they posted the winners - that way I guess they could see which ones were closest to correct.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Morrissey wrote:What they didn't tell us is that it would be next year before they posted the winners - that way I guess they could see which ones were closest to correct.

damned straight.

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
YouCantWootThis wrote:Which item(s) came in your Bashing on Cobras? The Anvil, the Dog, the Chair?

just the anvil. had it been the dog, i would've sent it back