terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey

Warning: do not try this with a mouth full of Skippy.

Last of the last post when the last post was last on the list of last post that was listed last so that all the last post would end up being last to make it a real last post.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
terrybatey wrote:Warning: do not try this with a mouth full of Skippy.

Last of the last post when the last post was last on the list of last post that was listed last so that all the last post would end up being last to make it a real last post.


Terry! how are you?


LP

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
darthv8r wrote:Terry! how are you?


LP


Hi Darth, doing just fine. Just hanging around the house this week taking care of calls and getting letters out for something I'm involved in right now. Trying to get it all done this week and next so it'll free me up to do other things when the weather breaks. Have time to read woot live while on the phone. Only problem not much posting today.
Get busy with some jokes, wit and living on the edge posting. l o l
Hope penny got my belated birthday wishes I posted! How's things in Darthland?

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey

Hmm, I never have taken away last post from myself before. Wonder if that is allowed.
Seems no one else wants it today...
LAST POST

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
terrybatey wrote:Hmm, I never have taken away last post from myself before. Wonder if that is allowed.
Seems no one else wants it today...
LAST POST



hi

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
KtCallista wrote:hi

LP



bahaha. LP

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
Gumiho wrote:bahaha. LP

lp

peglegwookie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie

Last post HOORAY FOR THE Pirates, Vikings, and Knights 2.0 release!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
peglegwookie wrote:Last post HOORAY FOR THE Pirates, Vikings, and Knights 2.0 release!



Every time I come on this board, I'm confused...

_Last____Post

peglegwookie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie

Its ok just listen to the voices that say eat donuts.

last post

peglegwookie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
terrybatey wrote:Warning: do not try this with a mouth full of Skippy.

Last of the last post when the last post was last on the list of last post that was listed last so that all the last post would end up being last to make it a real last post.



Lets see a picture of that in action, with the skippy.

last post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
peglegwookie wrote:Lets see a picture of that in action, with the skippy.

last post



maluoigbnaovuaoieurfnakjfnjkagasjklakjlf *gasp* ohh wait can't eat skippy it has soy

lp

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:maluoigbnaovuaoieurfnakjfnjkagasjklakjlf *gasp* ohh wait can't eat skippy it has soy

lp



? Does it? I thought only soy nut butter had soy...

LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:? Does it? I thought only soy nut butter had soy...

LP

If you get the regular skippy it has has soy oil and high fructose corn syrup in it. If you get the Natural Skippy it doesn't have those two things.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:If you get the regular skippy it has has soy oil and high fructose corn syrup in it. If you get the Natural Skippy it doesn't have those two things.



Hmm... We switch between Jif and the whole foods impeller-type... don't remember looking at the ingredients to the former.

LP

openspace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages openspace

ha! last post! I get it!

peglegwookie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie

Not anymore!

last post

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
peglegwookie wrote:Not anymore!

last post


You're right about that.
last post

openspace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages openspace
terrybatey wrote:You're right about that.
last post



I like the last post.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
openspace wrote:I like the last post.



Last Post... taken!

openspace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages openspace
SkekTek wrote:Last Post... taken!



last post.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
openspace wrote:last post.



Last Post... taken again!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Last Post... taken again!



taken back!

lp

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey

You've had it all day. Give me it!!!
Last POST

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey

You've had it all day. Give me it!!!
Last POST

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
terrybatey wrote:You've had it all day. Give me it!!!
Last POST



You know, the second time you just took it from yourself. That's just weird.

Last Post.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:You know, the second time you just took it from yourself. That's just weird.

Last Post.




looks around and steals last post

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:looks around and steals last post



Gimme back, I didn't have it long enough...

Last Post.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Gimme back, I didn't have it long enough...

Last Post.



geeze, what a baby! Did you have it long enough?

MINE!!!!!!!
lp

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
dontwantaname wrote:geeze, what a baby! Did you have it long enough?

MINE!!!!!!!
lp


You shouldn't steal from a baby!!!! Just for that I'm taking it from you.
LaSt PoSt

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote:You shouldn't steal from a baby!!!! Just for that I'm taking it from you.
LaSt PoSt



I hear a baby crying...maybe you should check the grandkid


last post is MINE

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

openspace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages openspace
dontwantaname wrote:I hear a baby crying...maybe you should check the grandkid


last post is MINE



not anymore.

last post

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
openspace wrote:not anymore.

last post


n otanymore
no tanymore
not anymore
nota nymore
notan ymore
notany more
notanym ore
notanymo re
notanymor e

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
stlwooter wrote:n otanymore
no tanymore
not anymore
nota nymore
notan ymore
notany more
notanym ore
notanymo re
notanymor e



Nice.

Last Post.

allawayr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr

How is everyone LP?

openspace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages openspace
allawayr wrote:How is everyone LP?



Fine last post

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
openspace wrote:Fine last post



Skippedy doo dah great!

L:P

allawayr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
SkekTek wrote:Skippedy doo dah great!

L:P





Good to hear it! LP

peglegwookie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
openspace wrote:Fine last post



Doing good myself me and the pregnant Ms. Peglegwookie enjoyed a nice dinner last night. It was our anniversary so we had some great food.

last post

openspace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages openspace

last post

Back To Top