Orcrist42

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Orcrist42

It's time to pull out those miraculous Dodgeball crystal balls and show what you see. This coming weekend I will be flying solo, the lone human in the house, all alone with Me, Myself, and I. KtCallista will be taking the girls and be gone from Friday through Monday while they all visit her family some 6 hours away.

Your task this week, show me what I will be doing with all my "guy time". Of course no husband gets time to himself without a honey-do list. Still, it is almost 4 days, and the local Mardi Gras weekend, so where am I going to be? What will I be doing? Am I going to have any company? Is KtC going to call non-stop? Will I actually accomplish anything noteworthy? Show me what I should do!

Make your entries viewable in this forum, no wider than 500px wide, blah, blah, blah. . .
Entries will be accepted from now, until 11:59pm woot standard time Thursday, at which point voting will begin and run for the next 24 hours. After which I will clearly know what I am doing this weekend, and post the winner and host for next week's contest.

edit:
Pictures to help you along...
Mii
Simpsonize
Simpsonize 2

edit2:
Orcrist Photo

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
Orcrist42 wrote:Show me what I should do!..

Doesn't it stand to reason that you give us some starter material for this one?

Some wacky faces, or poses or something? Hee hee..

[MOD: No advertising please]

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

It's a clone tool....

It's a smudge brush...

It's SUPERCHOPPER!!

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall

A mans home is his....

Sources
a house
castle
wheelbarrow

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Orcrist42 wrote:It's time to pull out those miraculous Dodgeball crystal balls and show what you see. This comming weekend I will be flying solo, the lone human in the house, all alone with Me, Myself, and I. KtCallista will be taking the girls and be gone from Friday through Monday while they all visit her family some 6 hours away. .

Exactly how did you get out of going? My husband, who has sent me to weddings on his side of the family, and tried to send me to his own family reunion, alone, would like to know.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Exactly how did you get out of going? My husband, who has sent me to weddings on his side of the family, and tried to send me to his own family reunion, alone, would like to know.

Actually the reason I am going solo is so he can get some projects done without his two biggest fans following his every footstep. My Mom is being our reluctant host as I try to get the kids out of the danger zone.

Plus - I found out we get to go to the car show with my Dad so that's bonus!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

Signature censored by Woot

Orcrist42

JoeDeeDee wrote:It's a clone tool....

It's a smudge brush...

What are those things you refer to now?

Great work so far people. I am already laughing. I am also curious to see which one my wife votes for.

biggandyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biggandyy

I think you will be doing what I do when I get some time away from the family, hang out at the mall.

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
Xexus wrote:

always something to make me laugh xexus, good start!

ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

JoeDeeDee

Hmm...I'm guessing Tom got probation for that earlier entry perhaps? Yikes!

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
JoeDeeDee wrote:Hmm...I'm guessing Tom got probation for that earlier entry perhaps? Yikes!

I missed it! What was it?

JoeDeeDee

zea3 wrote:I missed it! What was it?

It was a rather risque rendering of Katie (Holmes) and Callista (Flockhart) coming to visit while KtCallista was gone.

mwiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman

Wii girls created with Mii Editor.

peglegwookie

Call girls basically. You know how to find them if you want, use your imagination.

darkzero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkzero

Hurry back Tom!

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall

That won't stop it from getting my vote. *naughty wink*

iceburgs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceburgs

Just to let you all know, I will indeed be playing this week. I already have my idea, I just need to find a few minutes to execute it.

carpenter940

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carpenter940

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Playin' a killer game of MahJong...

No, I'm not sure who the dude is. Found him on the web, and he looks like the Simpsonized character...

iceburgs

Boys will be boys.

Orcrist42

Added a photo to the sources up above. All I could find was one from about Christmas. That's probably a mistake, but oh well, have fun.

And for those of you who missed ActorTom's probation worthy chop, here is a slightly edited SFW version (I hope).

peglegwookie

Orcrist42 wrote:Added a photo to the sources up above. All I could find was one from about Christmas. That's probably a mistake, but oh well, have fun.

And for those of you who missed ActorTom's probation worthy chop, here is a slightly edited SFW version (I hope).

lets see what I can dig up... *rummages around* I remember this one from ages ago.

*Unless it wins this is not an entry

peglegwookie

Aha! I found what orcrist is going to use, his upgraded optimeg he bought from woot.

mwiseman

Woo-hoo! Pizza's here!

JoeDeeDee

How about a little time travel? (Courtesy of Yahoo avatars)

mwiseman

JoeDeeDee wrote:How about a little time travel? (Courtesy of Yahoo avatars)

Nice work, JoeDee. I thought about creating a Southpark Orcrist...until I realized how much I hated that show.

JoeDeeDee

mwiseman wrote:Nice work, JoeDee. I thought about creating a Southpark Orcrist...until I realized how much I hated that show.

Thanks! Not that it was that hard...those avatars are fun!

HiddenIdentity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HiddenIdentity

I love what you've done to the place, except you spilled your coffee...

YouCantWootThis

quality posts: 17 Private Messages YouCantWootThis

Kt asked us to make sure you clean out the pool, since your "pool boy" will be with her visiting family...

Oh, this isn't an entry - I didn't chop this. I would love to know how to chop like this...

websorcerer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages websorcerer

Orcrist42 Languishes in Second Life

iceburgs

websorcerer wrote:
Orcrist42 Gets Lost in Second Life

How? The average user of Second Life logged something like 18 minutes in the month of December. (Or was it November or October? Like it matters!) I would find it kind of hard to lose oneself in a dead game.

websorcerer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages websorcerer
websorcerer wrote: Orcrist42 Gets Lost in Second Life

iceburgs wrote:How? The average user of Second Life logged something like 18 minutes in the month of December. (Or was it November or October? Like it matters!) I would find it kind of hard to lose oneself in a dead game.

OK I changed it.

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp

I swear, Carpenter's post was not there when I started chopping this yesterday ...

carpenter940

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carpenter940
gwp wrote:I swear, Carpenter's post was not there when I started chopping this yesterday ...

No problem. They are completely different and on different days. In mine he's drunk with tightie whities on Saturday night getting ready to bowl. In yours he's got on what appears to be a thong on Sunday morning getting ready for church... gee, I hope he puts his pants on.

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
carpenter940 wrote:...he's got on what appears to be a thong on Sunday morning getting ready for church...

Question is, how did you know that was his Sunday-go-to-meetin' half-shirt?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
HiddenIdentity wrote:

I love what you've done to the place, except you spilled your coffee...

My oh my... it's like the entire lip collection...

plinth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages plinth