AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
zea3 wrote:How is your evening? Have a delicious dinner yet?

Quiet evening. We had sausage ravioli for dinner. It was very good; picked it up at BJs on Lynn's recommendation.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
AZGman wrote:Quiet evening. We had sausage ravioli for dinner. It was very good; picked it up at BJs on Lynn's recommendation.

Sounds very nice. Most likely pizza over here. I was hoping there would be a good movie on tonight but it doesn't look like anything I like will be on.

AZGman

zea3 wrote:Sounds very nice. Most likely pizza over here. I was hoping there would be a good movie on tonight but it doesn't look like anything I like will be on.

No movies for me. Almost time to head for the library and put my nose in a book for a while before going to sleep.

zea3

AZGman wrote:No movies for me. Almost time to head for the library and put my nose in a book for a while before going to sleep.

Sounds nice and cozy. Have a great evening!

AZGman

zea3 wrote:Sounds nice and cozy. Have a great evening!

Oh, I'll be around for a bit yet . . . but it is beginning to get pretty tired out! Dinner is making me shnoozy . . .

zea3

AZGman wrote:Oh, I'll be around for a bit yet . . . but it is beginning to get pretty tired out! Dinner is making me shnoozy . . .

Must be a lot of shnoozy folks tonight. No body is talking!

AZGman

zea3 wrote:Must be a lot of shnoozy folks tonight. No body is talking!

Well, it is about dinner time out your way!

zea3

AZGman wrote:Well, it is about dinner time out your way!

I know. This is usually the only time the computer is not being commandeered by the young'ens. Seems like people are real chatty until I log on!

AZGman

zea3 wrote:I know. This is usually the only time the computer is not being commandeered by the young'ens. Seems like people are real chatty until I log on!

That makes you, me, and daj that think that way!!

AZGman

Okie-doke . . . beddy-bye time . . . see y'all tomorrow!

G'night.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
zea3 wrote:How is your evening? Have a delicious dinner yet?

you people and your early timezones!

dname sorry to hear about your aunt. Yes velcro baby. By the end of the trip she would lt grandma and grampa touch her if /i was holding her.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

zea3

AZGman wrote:Okie-doke . . . beddy-bye time . . . see y'all tomorrow!

G'night.

Sorry, got called away to the phone. Night Gman!

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:Okie-doke . . . beddy-bye time . . . see y'all tomorrow!

G'night.

goodnight Gman!

I am still here, just getting used to typing on the tv. Orc set up a media machine over the weekend, so we could download tv and so I could chat while the baby is napping.

dn't have the mouse wrking quite right so it's hard to navigate pags, but kind of nice too!

zea3

KtCallista wrote:you people and your early timezones!

dname sorry to hear about your aunt. Yes velcro baby. By the end of the trip she would lt grandma and grampa touch her if /i was holding her.

Glad to see you made it home in one piece! The baby is probably glad to be somewhere where she can feel safe to run around and be free! As far as dinner goes, it's only 6:30 here, and our family usually doesn't eat for another hour.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:you people and your early timezones!

Ms. KtC,

What, do you live in the land of the midnight sun or something?

Glad to see you back on woot. After Lady Poof gets back on Thursday, mabe it won't seem so dead around here.

no1

no1 wrote:Ms. KtC,

Hmm...

cnn.com wrote:
DRIGGS, Idaho (AP) -- Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," is serving six months' unsupervised probation after allegedly being caught with marijuana in her car.

zea3

no1 wrote:

It's very healthy there. Lots of "herbs"!

KtCallista

no1 wrote:Ms. KtC,

Glad to see you back on woot. After Lady Poof gets back on Thursday, mabe it won't seem so dead around here.

No. if I lived there I wouldn't be able to order woots. And I wouldn't be messing with thisonderful gyration keyboard and mouse that won't hold a charge deal.

As for baby, well she has been getting more Mommy centric all month and is starting to take steps without help, which may be part of it.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey everybody. Glad to hear Poof will be back Thursday. Skek sorry about your fish. KtC I know you are glad to be back home. Visits are fun but home is the best! Zea, I have results of daughters testing. I would love to hear your take on this stuff.

KtCallista

no1 wrote:

whoops. yeah I had some of that growing in the driveway of the rental we wer living in, pulled it and fed it to the cows. Good thing too, cause the cops showed up looking for the previous tenets the next day, parked right where the plants had been.

KtCallista

joyner wrote:Hey everybody. Glad to hear Poof will be back Thursday. Skek sorry about your fish. KtC I know you are glad to be back home. Visits are fun but home is the best! Zea, I have results of daughters testing. I would love to hear your take on this stuff.

Thanks! It's time for a vacation from vacation. Still I am glad my older daughter got good time with her grandparents.

zea3

joyner wrote:Hey everybody. Glad to hear Poof will be back Thursday. Skek sorry about your fish. KtC I know you are glad to be back home. Visits are fun but home is the best! Zea, I have results of daughters testing. I would love to hear your take on this stuff.

Sure! Happy to give input at anytime!

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

evening folks...

saw the discussion about Disney World last night... I'd say the Hopper might be a good choice because it will allow you to head back to the hotel pool or Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon during the heat of the mid-day summer sun. That's what my mom likes, even in the winter (unless it's actually cold). Of course, we usually stay on property when we go, so it's easier to head back to the hotel. Our favorite: Yacht Club/Beach Club. Best pool in the resort, and what is probably the most convenient location being right between Epcot and MGM. The monorail hotels are fun, but really only terribly convenient to Magic Kingdom, less so Epcot. Beaches and Cream in the Beach Club has the best burgers in the resort, with great shakes also.

When we last went, I was 22 and didn't think I'd enjoy it so much... more a "kid's place" in my mind, and I was thinking that most of the reason I'd had fun when I was 17 was because we were there with my cousins I only see every 2 years (less now that we're getting through college and doing our own things, and can't enjoy the 1-2 week summer vacation trips). I was very wrong, though. There's fun for people of all ages (might've helped that we were there over ESPN: The Weekend ) but there's good food and some entertaining rides for all ages. I also got a really high score on Buzz Lightyear... I don't remember exactly how or what, but every digit was being used... I faced backwards a lot of times and hit a few really obscure targets, I think.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

d'name, sorry about your aunt

Skye — 1997-2007

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
dontwantaname wrote:Ugh, my aunt just died. She was in her 90's and not in good health, but I think she is the last of that generation for that side of the family...well at least of the people I still know.

D'Name, I am sorry to hear about your aunt. :S

If I were only fortunate enough to live until 90! Do you have her genes?

jqubed

killingtime wrote:D'Name, I am sorry to hear about your aunt. :S

kt! hi! *waves

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista

killingtime wrote:D'Name, I am sorry to hear about your aunt. :S

Hi KT

jqubed

KtCallista wrote:Hi KT

hi KtC, have your ribs healed up better? velcro baby hasn't re-aggravated them?
(psst, i think your sig is broken)

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista

jqubed wrote:hi KtC, have your ribs healed up better? velcro baby hasn't re-aggravated them?
(psst, i think your sig is broken)

Yeah the ribs are doing well, foot and shoulder are doing good too - I swear my kids will ill me. My arms are sore from carrying her all weekend, but she is around 19 pounds so that makes sense.

(I know, but I don't have a mouse on the couch, having problems with my woot gyration one - won't keep a charge. next time I get up to my computer I will fix it.)

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Thanks joyner. The fish had a really long life for being bought over a year ago as "feeder fish". Thankfully two survived the evil tank water. hopefully they'll be fine in the bowl I have them in now until I can sort out the issues with the big tank.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Whew, finally have time to pop in. Had to take son to get his driver's license renewed (long line). Got out of there at 6. Eat, walk dog, Beauty & Geek, BB9, fix stuff on laptop. Now laying on couch for a bit.

Sorry about your aunt Dname. Wow, 90. It's amazing to think of all the changes our elders have seen in their lifetime!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

//click

Gnite!

Left the nightlight on for you.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

no1

daj59 wrote:Whew, finally have time to pop in. Had to take son to get his driver's license renewed (long line). Got out of there at 6. Eat, walk dog, Beauty & Geek, BB9, fix stuff on laptop. Now laying on couch for a bit.

Sorry about your aunt Dname. Wow, 90. It's amazing to think of all the changes our elders have seen in their lifetime!

Ms. Daj,

How did you walk the dog after you ate it?

no1

daj59 wrote: It's amazing to think of all the changes our elders have seen in their lifetime!

Yes, Ms. Daj, I think about that all the time when I see your posts!

SkekTek

T-minus 15 minutes until new woots, then bed...

SkekTek

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
SkekTek wrote:T-minus 15 minutes until new woots, then bed...

Aye, you're up rather late.

SkekTek

Gumiho wrote:Aye, you're up rather late.

Grading papers... and entering the grades on the web...

Gumiho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
SkekTek wrote:Grading papers... and entering the grades on the web...

Sounds like a blast. Aren't you on Spring Break yet?

SkekTek

Gumiho wrote:Sounds like a blast. Aren't you on Spring Break yet?

It's not exciting, but it has to be done. Break doesn't start until Thursday afternoon for me (it's next week).