no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:One who wonders what one missed is wondering what the countdown is for...



daj59 wrote:The end of the gif sig era.


ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:Ms. Daj,
Ever eat at Spud's?



//Googles Spuds
Special People Under Doctors Supervision
Smiling Potatoes Uf Death
Spud's Restaurants in MA

No to all 3 of those although I guess I qualify for #1. Or is it something else?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote://Googles Spuds
Special People Under Doctors Supervision
Smiling Potatoes Uf Death
Spud's Restaurants in MA

No to all 3 of those although I guess I qualify for #1. Or is it something else?



There are Spud's pizza joints in Idaho...

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
SkekTek wrote:There are Spud's pizza joints in Idaho...



sounds....well...not very good...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cruzer wrote:sounds....well...not very good...



http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_jpbfm4

Guess they own something called "round table pizza"

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:sounds....well...not very good...



I agree

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
daj59 wrote://Googles Spuds
Special People Under Doctors Supervision
Smiling Potatoes Uf Death
Spud's Restaurants in MA

No to all 3 of those although I guess I qualify for #1. Or is it something else?



http://www.seattletravel.com/alki-beach-seattle.html

Spuds – 2666 Alki Ave. SW

Spuds has been serving fish and chips on Alki since 1935. Although business was sold to Seattle’s fast fish conglomerate, Ivar’s, a few years back, the name and the menu have remained the same. Locals grumble that the fish and chips are not what they used to be, but on a nice summer day, the line can still reach around the block. Get yours to go, and walk across the street to the beach for a picnic.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_jpbfm4

Guess they own something called "round table pizza"



ohhh okay them i know. Pretty good pizzas and they always had an arcade. Don't have any up here, but where i grew up.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

A restaurant I've had food at least once every year since I was born: Arni's

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:Spud's stuff

Not sure if I did. The name doesn't ring a bell. We went to Salty's on Alki quite a bit but that was about teh only thing that took us to Alki point.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
SkekTek wrote:http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_jpbfm4

Guess they own something called "round table pizza"



Had Round Table Pizzas in CA - they used to have this yummy chicken and garlic and a bunch of other stuff pizza. When I went back to visit a few years ago, their pizzas just weren't tasty to me anymore. Also used to eat at a sub shop called Togo's. Used to really like their sandwiches, but now that I've had "east coast subs", Togo's just seemed like a cheap imitation. It stinks when things aren't as good as you remeber them to be.

Oh, and hello. Had an off-site meeting this morning, then had to come home to work because of a sick son. Just logged out of work and am officially just a Mom and no longer an employee (for the evening anyways...).

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, this day is getting better!
Although I'm falling apart, the doctor is OK with it. Blood work was excellent.
Didn't even get the exercise more speech.
Went to the eye doctor and he said it was almost healed. By tomorrow it might be gone.
Still can't see, mostly because of the goo I need to put into the eye.
Eye dr said I could even skip the goo, since there is nothing wrong with it, but it is not what he would have given me.
Got a parking space on the block of the eye dr! He is in Queens, in an area chock full of apartment buildings and no parking. I'm not sure why, because it isn't near good public transportation. You can get to the city from there, but it is easier to get to the city from here. So why is it so crowed

In case you were on the road today, I didn't have to goo in my eye when I was driving.

Mom called in a frenzy when I was in the dr office....she had her days wrong and thought I forgot to pick her up for her appointment and the funeral tomorrow.
Poof, I'm only a year or so behind you with the mom thing.
Actually at almost 86, it could be any time.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Dname, I think I need a nap after hearing about your day. Good thing it's Happy Nappy Wednesday!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
dontwantaname wrote:Well, this day is getting better!
Although I'm falling apart, the doctor is OK with it. Blood work was excellent.
Didn't even get the exercise more speech.
Went to the eye doctor and he said it was almost healed. By tomorrow it might be gone.
Still can't see, mostly because of the goo I need to put into the eye.
Eye dr said I could even skip the goo, since there is nothing wrong with it, but it is not what he would have given me.
Got a parking space on the block of the eye dr! He is in Queens, in an area chock full of apartment buildings and no parking. I'm not sure why, because it isn't near good public transportation. You can get to the city from there, but it is easier to get to the city from here. So why is it so crowed

In case you were on the road today, I didn't have to goo in my eye when I was driving.

Mom called in a frenzy when I was in the dr office....she had her days wrong and thought I forgot to pick her up for her appointment and the funeral tomorrow.
Poof, I'm only a year or so behind you with the mom thing.
Actually at almost 86, it could be any time.



Don't, I was sorry to hear about your Aunt - my condolences to you and your family.

Glad things are looking up! Skipping the "you need to exercise" speech is equivalent to skipping the "you need to floss more" speech at the dentist. Yeah Don't!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:stuff about eye medicine



Ms. Name,
I'd suggest using the word "goo" instead of "edited..main reason I agreed to be a mod!" in the future. The word "edited" has other meanings in the dictionary that I don't think you mean.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
no1 wrote:Ms. Name,
I'd suggest using the word "goo" instead of "goo" in the future. The word "gook" has other meanings in the dictionary that I don't think you mean.

edited goo is just a less viscous goo in my dictionary. Don't know which one you are talking about.

Still single, can't imagine why.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
FenStar wrote:Gook is just a less viscous goo in my dictionary. Don't know which one you are talking about.



How about "gunk". Is that word safe?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
krapposelli wrote:How about "gunk". Is that word safe?



Perhaps glop or goop . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
krapposelli wrote:How about "gunk". Is that word safe?



selli...pm...soon

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Good evening all!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
FenStar wrote:Gook is just a less viscous goo in my dictionary. Don't know which one you are talking about.


Mr. Star,

I don't access to the "Fenstar" dictionary, so I am forced to resort to the online Merriam-Webster.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gook

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

howdy zea and no1

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidey ho, Mr. C and Ms. Z

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

it might get a bit slow in here soon...it is about dinner time.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
cruzer wrote:it might get a bit slow in here soon...it is about dinner time.


Mr. Cruzer,
Any slower and we might have to call a priest in.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
no1 wrote:Mr. Cruzer,
Any slower and we might have to call a priest in.



They've developed a new CPR method - maybe useful for when this thread needs a resuscitation

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
no1 wrote:Mr. Cruzer,
Any slower and we might have to call a priest in.



well...perhaps we can keep it going.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Hello again, anyone home?

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
zea3 wrote:Hello again, anyone home?



maybe...

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
cruzer wrote:maybe...


Hmmm...

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
zea3 wrote:Hmmm...



kinda here... watching Big Brother...

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
krapposelli wrote:kinda here... watching Big Brother...



Ms. K,

Isn't Big Brother supposed to be watching you?

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
zea3 wrote:Hmmm...



how have you been Zea?

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
no1 wrote:Ms. K,

Isn't Big Brother supposed to be watching you?



Only if I fall asleep in the next half hour.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
cruzer wrote:how have you been Zea?


O.K. keeping busy with work and kids and stuff. How about you?

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
zea3 wrote:O.K. keeping busy with work and kids and stuff. How about you?



I've been good. been actually using my weekends to the fullest lately. and not on the computer so much any more.


among other things

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Has anyone ever bought coaxial cable or compression tools or whatever?

Still single, can't imagine why.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
FenStar wrote:Has anyone ever bought coaxial cable or compression tools or whatever?



Mr. Star,

I imagine somewhere, someone has.

Isn't Mr. Orcrist some sort of video install expert? Mr. Jqubed also seems knowledgeable in video equipment matters. What is your question?

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
no1 wrote:Mr. Star,

I imagine somewhere, someone has.

Isn't Mr. Orcrist some sort of video install expert? Mr. Jqubed also seems knowledgeable in video equipment matters. What is your question?

What is the best place to buy cheap stuff?

Still single, can't imagine why.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
FenStar wrote:What is the best place to buy cheap stuff?



The dollar store has great bargains, but their tool selection might be limited.

Back To Top