krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
AZGman wrote:Howdy, folks

1.5 hours to go. Just finished a report that was due today... quick stretch before I tackle one last project before the weekend.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:well...at least you have a little more than a week to see how much time he is going to spend with you.

We shall see what we shall see!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:1.5 hours to go. Just finished a report that was due today... quick stretch before I tackle one last project before the weekend.

Cya in a while!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 541 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Az, SCAD is having a local event for prospective students on Saturday. We'll be going to that. SCAD is still at the top so far. Son has settled on Industrial Design. He may still go first year local for the basic courses though.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
krapposelli wrote:1.5 hours to go. Just finished a report that was due today... quick stretch before I tackle one last project before the weekend.

only an hour to go...for the day...

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Az, SCAD is having a local event for prospective students on Saturday. We'll be going to that. SCAD is still at the top so far. Son has settled on Industrial Design. He may still go first year local for the basic courses though.

Be sure to ask how transferable credits/classes are . . . especially since SCAD is on the quarter system; ask, cuz I don't know!!

AZGman

cruzer wrote:only an hour to go...for the day...

I thought you said you were gettin' out early?

cruzer

AZGman wrote:I thought you said you were gettin' out early?

tomorrow, I am...

AZGman

cruzer wrote:tomorrow, I am...

Yeah . . . just went back and looked . . . forgot that it's not Friday for everyone . . . so far, just me, k'selli, and S'Tek . . . oh, and prolly Lynn . . .

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Yeah . . . just went back and looked . . . forgot that it's not Friday for everyone . . . so far, just me, k'selli, and S'Tek . . . oh, and prolly Lynn . . .

braggers.

oh well...

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cruzer wrote:braggers.

oh well...

I'm off to go home. My school week is done, and the beers just aren't going to drink themselves, ya know...

AZGman

cruzer wrote:braggers.

oh well...

You bragged about havin' a life; I'm braggin' about havin' three days with which to not have a life . . . unless a honey-do list is a reasonable facsimile thereof . . .

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I was sooooooo happy when I got on the road this morning. Then I called my mom. Suddenly anyone going in her room has to be gowned and gloved. What!!! Through many phone calls with my sister, it seems that one of the swabs that was taken at the new hospital Monday came back gram negative cocci. (First they said gram positive cocci.) The nurses say it's not airborne, as long as you don't touch her or bodily fluids, you're fine. Except that she had to have picked this up in the first hospital, I've been there nearly every day with her, touching her, kissed her good-bye yesterday. I have a call in to my doc now. I was soooooooo happy.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman

SkekTek wrote:I'm off to go home. My school week is done, and the beers just aren't going to drink themselves, ya know...

"Ooooh, what a lucky man he was." ~ Emerson, Lake, & Palmer

cruzer

pooflady wrote:I was sooooooo happy when I got on the road this morning. Then I called my mom. Suddenly anyone going in her room has to be gowned and gloved. What!!! Through many phone calls with my sister, it seems that one of the swabs that was taken at the new hospital Monday came back gram negative cocci. (First they said gram positive cocci.) The nurses say it's not airborne, as long as you don't touch her or bodily fluids, you're fine. Except that she had to have picked this up in the first hospital, I've been there nearly every day with her, touching her, kissed her good-bye yesterday. I have a call in to my doc now. I was soooooooo happy.

ewww! sorry poof! nothing is going right, is it?

AZGman

pooflady wrote:I was sooooooo happy when I got on the road this morning. Then I called my mom. Suddenly anyone going in her room has to be gowned and gloved. What!!! Through many phone calls with my sister, it seems that one of the swabs that was taken at the new hospital Monday came back gram negative cocci. (First they said gram positive cocci.) The nurses say it's not airborne, as long as you don't touch her or bodily fluids, you're fine. Except that she had to have picked this up in the first hospital, I've been there nearly every day with her, touching her, kissed her good-bye yesterday. I have a call in to my doc now. I was soooooooo happy.

Oooo . . . do be careful!! But WELCOME HOME, POOF!!!!

cruzer

Fatecoaching wrote:Well if anybody has an extra life outside of Woot!, Joe needs one I hear. Just sayin'.

I have a hard enough time with one life...who has multiples?

....besides Daj...

AZGman

cruzer wrote:...who has multiples?

....besides Daj...

That's personalities, not lives!!!

AZGman

Poof's home . . . d'name is going to be all a-quiver!!!

cruzer

AZGman wrote:That's personalities, not lives!!!

there's a difference?

AZGman

cruzer wrote:there's a difference?

Of course! One can have a personality without a life; but it's difficult to have a life without a personality!!

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:Poof's home . . . d'name is going to be all a-quiver!!!

Hopefully Don'ts all up to date with her notes. I think today was Mom day and the funeral, so she'll probably won't be around until later.

Welcome home Poof. I'm sure your doctor will say you have nothing to worry about unless you have any open sores that the little bug could've gotten into. But always best to check with your doc - cuz my medical education is based on mommy-medicine.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Of course! One can have a personality without a life; but it's difficult to have a life without a personality!!

nicely said...

AZ the motivational speaker.

krapposelli

AZGman wrote:Of course! One can have a personality without a life; but it's difficult to have a life without a personality!!

Then there's those of us who don't have either. :raises hand:

cruzer

krapposelli wrote:Then there's those of us who don't have either. :raises hand:

maybe you just have krappy ones...

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:Then there's those of us who don't have either. :raises hand:

Line forms to the rear. lady . . . .

krapposelli

cruzer wrote:maybe you just have krappy ones...

...and on that happy note, I'm outta here. Gonna go pick up the munchkins, then take 'em home, bathe 'em and put 'em to bed! Early bedtimes rule!!!

AZGman

krapposelli wrote:...and on that happy note, I'm outta here. Gonna go pick up the munchkins, then take 'em home, bathe 'em and put 'em to bed! Early bedtimes rule!!!

Don't I know it!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Be sure to ask how transferable credits/classes are . . . especially since SCAD is on the quarter system; ask, cuz I don't know!!

Good question. Thanks!

Eye dr called to take me early. I just got back. My eyeball is getting better now.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Good question. Thanks!

Eye dr called to take me early. I just got back. My eyeball is getting better now.

That's good news!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:That's personalities, not lives!!!

Thank you! I was going to say the same thing!

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Thank you! I was going to say the same thing!

We must be simpatico . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

Welcome back to your and your potential new pals you brought home with you (until the Dr takes care of them!).

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:That's good news!

Yes, I like it better when my eyeball doesn't hurt. Funny how that is.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Welcome back to your and your potential new pals you brought home with you (until the Dr takes care of them!).

She's either unpacking and/or taking a nap and/or poofguy really missed her.

//whistles nonchalantly . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:We must be simpatico . . .

like-minded even!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:She's either unpacking and/or taking a nap and/or poofguy really missed her.

//whistles nonchalantly . . .

Or calling/visiting doctor.

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Or calling/visiting doctor.

She's already called her doctor . . .

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:She's already called her doctor . . .

She had a call "in" to her doctor so I'll correct my statement:

She may be talking to or visiting her doctor.

Better?

AZGman

daj59 wrote:She had a call "in" to her doctor so I'll correct my statement:

She may be talking to or visiting her doctor.

Better?

I prefer my suggested options . . .