tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl

I'm not far behind. Shoveling wears me out!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

goodnight all!!!!


ah hell....Good morning to those about to wake up too!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks



Morning. Husband is cooking up the bacon, and I'm about to fry the eggs (in the bacon grease once he's done. Mmmm I can feel my arteries clogging already!).

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
krapposelli wrote:Morning. Husband is cooking up the bacon, and I'm about to fry the eggs (in the bacon grease once he's done. Mmmm I can feel my arteries clogging already!).



Sounds yummy

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all!

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
cruzer wrote:morning all!



turn your clock ahead...its afternoon

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Did Tall survive?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
Lynnzoi wrote:turn your clock ahead...its afternoon



...good morning all...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:...good morning all...



Hey, cruzer

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Hey, cruzer



how goes it gman?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:how goes it gman?



It's a quiet, low-key day . . . may go to the grocery store later . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

OOooo, just in time!! The race is on . . . from Hotlanta!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Looks pretty chilly there!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Looks pretty chilly there!



not so hot...lanta...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:not so hot...lanta...



True dat

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:True dat



I still hate hendrick...

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

giggity giggity giggity....racing...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:I still hate hendrick...



whatever . . . still like Jr.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:whatever . . . still like Jr.



He's doing ok so far.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:He's doing ok so far.



Six seconds in first?!?!?!?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

don't discount Hamlin..

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning All. First load of laundry is in. Gonna be an exciting Sunday!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:Morning All. First load of laundry is in. Gonna be an exciting Sunday!



Afternoon, Ms. daj!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, Ms. daj!!

hehe, yeah, I slept in a bit. I was up for about an hour at Maisy's breakfast time and dove back in between the sheets. Now I'll just hope I can sleep tonight.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:hehe, yeah, I slept in a bit. I was up for about an hour at Maisy's breakfast time and dove back in between the sheets. Now I'll just hope I can sleep tonight.



Just visit Margaritaville after dinner.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Just visit Margaritaville after dinner.

I don't think it'll be ready by then. I put the new on in the freezer yesterday afternoon. That reminds me. BRB, time to stir it.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:I don't think it'll be ready by then. I put the new on in the freezer yesterday afternoon. That reminds me. BRB, time to stir it.



Throw some of it and some ice cubes in the blender . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Throw some of it and some ice cubes in the blender . . .

But then I'd have to clean out the blender! Sheesh!

Actually it might be ready. It was slushy just now. Good enough to ladle one out.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:But then I'd have to clean out the blender! Sheesh!

Actually it might be ready. It was slushy just now. Good enough to ladle one out.



You whine better than I do!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:You whine better than I do!!

Wow! Thank you!

See the whole idea of the bucket is that you don't need a blender. Kinda defeats the purpose there. I can be patient. I'll drink no frozen margarita before its time.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:Wow! Thank you!

See the whole idea of the bucket is that you don't need a blender. Kinda defeats the purpose there. I can be patient. I'll drink no frozen margarita before its time.



I don't have time to be patient

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I don't have time to be patient

You set your clocks forward today so you have a hidden hour there. Use it to be paitent.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:You set your clocks forward today so you have a hidden hour there. Use it to be paitent.



uh . . . that's a lost hour; it's later than it should be already . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:uh . . . that's a lost hour; it's later than it should be already . . .

Nah, it's just hiding somewhere. It'll come back when it's ready. Besides, right now it's a different time in every room in my house. Takes me forever to get the clocks changed. I have a couple that I never change. They're right half of the year anyway.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:Nah, it's just hiding somewhere. It'll come back when it's ready. Besides, right now it's a different time in every room in my house. Takes me forever to get the clocks changed. I have a couple that I never change. They're right half of the year anyway.



Won't see that hour again 'til November . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Won't see that hour again 'til November . . .

Somebody is being a pessimist.

Alas, I must still wait until later tonight for my 'rita. Laundry is my chore for the afternoon. Bleech. Luckily there's not too much.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:Somebody is being a pessimist.

Alas, I must still wait until later tonight for my 'rita. Laundry is my chore for the afternoon. Bleech. Luckily there's not too much.



I thought it was spelled b-l-e-A-c-h . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I thought it was spelled b-l-e-A-c-h . . .

No, I won't do that load until son is back here to spray his whites with OxyClean. I make him do those now. Next year he learns to do his own laundry.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:No, I won't do that load until son is back here to spray his whites with OxyClean. I make him do those now. Next year he learns to do his own laundry.



Why have ya waited so long?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.
Back To Top