zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:I think I'll try the baking soda first. D-i-l once burned (literally) popcorn in my microwave and I finally got the smell out by putting a small dish of fresh baking soda in at least once a day for days and days.


Have you caught up on your catching up yet?

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:Activated charcoal filters were mentioned also -- like Brita or aquarium filters.


How about 20 pair of odor eaters spread around the inside of the suitcase?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:Activated charcoal filters were mentioned also -- like Brita or aquarium filters.



That's a good idea, too.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:How about 20 pair of odor eaters spread around the inside of the suitcase?

You buying?




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:You buying?


I'm sorry, do I know you? Oh look, a flying banana just landed in that tree!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
zea3 wrote:I'm sorry, do I know you? Oh look, a flying banana just landed in that tree!



Where? Where?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Just saw the new $5 bill. Interesting




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho

I just rediscovered a quote book my friend Nat kept through her last year of college which had such classic lines such as:

“A third nipple? I think you only have those from birth. I don’t think they develop later in life. Unless you live under a lot of power lines.”

and

“No Grandma. One of my neighbors is trying to steal the others’ TV.”

and

“If you were a polar bear, you wouldn’t be my roommate…you’d be in a freaking zoo or dying on an ice flow because of global warming.”

Man, college was good times.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:Where? Where?


It's right....oh, you just missed it!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
zea3 wrote:It's right....oh, you just missed it!



Well, darn.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Does this site look legit?
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Where? Where?






FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Time for me to hit the hay. Night Poof, Daj, Gummiho, and lurkers.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:Time for me to hit the hay. Night Poof, Daj, Gummiho, and lurkers.

Night Zea!




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
zea3 wrote:Time for me to hit the hay. Night Poof, Daj, Gummiho, and lurkers.



G'nite. Sleep well.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
zea3 wrote:Time for me to hit the hay. Night Poof, Daj, Gummiho, and lurkers.



Night, Zea.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Bedtime for me too. Gnite all.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Gumiho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gumiho
daj59 wrote:Bedtime for me too. Gnite all.



G'nite.

We're losing folks left and right.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

man I get busy and you guys get chatty.

Welcome back poof!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey

Morning All,

Cruzer, just opened the email from you and then my email went off line. Great way to start the morning. l o l
So here I am with a reply back. Only one word needed..........WOOHOO!!!!!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
terrybatey wrote:Morning All,

Cruzer, just opened the email from you and then my email went off line. Great way to start the morning. l o l
So here I am with a reply back. Only one word needed..........WOOHOO!!!!!



Hi TB!

I wish I could remember what I wrote in that email...

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
cruzer wrote:Hi TB!

I wish I could remember what I wrote in that email...


// smack//
Yeah, like that is unforgettable to you!!!
Don't have time to read back....anything else new around here?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
terrybatey wrote:// smack//
Yeah, like that is unforgettable to you!!!
Don't have time to read back....anything else new around here?



yeesh...that smack didn't take long...


Poof is home and might have some extra "friends" with her. To be honest, I haven't been around to know much of what is going on either.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks



wow! AZ really slept in!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

I must say, the timing of the laptop is terrible! We just ordered a new laptop for sister last night!

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
cruzer wrote:yeesh...that smack didn't take long...


Poof is home and might have some extra "friends" with her. To be honest, I haven't been around to know much of what is going on either.


Extra friends?? Are you talking mice?? Maybe D'name could go for a visit and get some more pets for herself.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
terrybatey wrote:Extra friends?? Are you talking mice?? Maybe D'name could go for a visit and get some more pets for herself.



She may have contracted a bacterial infection from her mother . . . who probably got it at one of the hospitals she was in . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
cruzer wrote:I must say, the timing of the laptop is terrible! We just ordered a new laptop for sister last night!


I don't think it's a good price. I'm on my new Gateway laptop right now that I purchased a few months ago and I only paid $499.00 brand new. Of course it was on sale at the time.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
terrybatey wrote:Extra friends?? Are you talking mice?? Maybe D'name could go for a visit and get some more pets for herself.




not returned to extra friends, with extra friends...well possibly...I didn't read back to see the end of that.

Linky

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
AZGman wrote:She may have contracted a bacterial infection from her mother . . . who probably got it at one of the hospitals she was in . . .


That's not good. Hopefully she won't have it. Germs need to stay in the hospital when you leave. Staph has really been on the increase in hospitals around here in the last two years.


AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
terrybatey wrote:That's not good. Hopefully she won't have it. Germs need to stay in the hospital when you leave. Staph has really been on the increase in hospitals around here in the last two years.



Stronger drugs yield stronger bugs . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Stronger drugs yield stronger bugs . . .




I thought they were supposed to shield [from] stronger bugs.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:I thought they were supposed to shield [from] stronger bugs.



They develop resistance - mutate . . . evolve . . . whatever . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:They develop resistance - mutate . . . evolve . . . whatever . . .



true...question is, why don't the drugs do the same?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:true...question is, why don't the drugs do the same?



Drugs don't improve their own efficacy; they have to be discovered or created - usually, the latter.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Drugs don't improve their own efficacy; they have to be discovered or created - usually, the latter.



...



nevermind...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:...



nevermind...



sorry . . . I was hit by a wave of serious . . .

I'm over it.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:sorry . . . I was hit by a wave of serious . . .

I'm over it.



whew!

I thought I had lost you for a second there!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi, bye, see you all after dinner!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.