dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Well, if no one tells me, how am I supposed to know? So I have to guess, huh?

Okay. You met a girl you like who lives in Houston (evidently a dearth of girls in Austin). She likes you. You're dating. Right so far?


That is all he told me.
You guess good!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Gnite all. Gonna go watch some Dark Shadows.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:That is all he told me.
You guess good!



Wow I didn't know any of that!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Gnite all. Gonna go watch some Dark Shadows.



Night daj.

I might go too.
Not much happening.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Wow I didn't know any of that!



Hi KtC!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
daj59 wrote:Gnite all. Gonna go watch some Dark Shadows.



Enjoy, may watch a little Stargate tonight, Orc wants to enter the weekend contest, so might do that.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Hi KtC!



Hi dname!

Anything exciting going on, besides cruzer getting a girlfriend?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Hi dname!

Anything exciting going on, besides cruzer getting a girlfriend?



Not that I remember.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Not that I remember.



Guess I didn't miss too much this weekend then.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Guess I didn't miss too much this weekend then.



My brain stopped working. You might want to ask someone else.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Has anyone tried those new crackers called "Flip Overs"? They're pretty good. Cracker on one side, pretzel on the other side.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:My brain stopped working. You might want to ask someone else.



Oh sure, next one who shows up. Ohh I'll figure it out eventually I suppose.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Has anyone tried those new crackers called "Flip Overs"? They're pretty good. Cracker on one side, pretzel on the other side.



I don't think I've seen those, so no.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Oh sure, next one who shows up. Ohh I'll figure it out eventually I suppose.



Wait one more hour, or go to bed....which will it be?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Sorry I keep bouncing in and out... family life isn't very predictable.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Wait one more hour, or go to bed....which will it be?



Up to you, I'd go to bed, but I couldn't buy sleep in this house even if I was a millionaire!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Sorry I keep bouncing in and out... family life isn't very predictable.



Like I am doing any better?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Like I am doing any better?



Very true. I've been dealing with plumbing issues, and they are causing all sorts of problems. Like nothing goes into the sink except everything the kids want to put in the sink (it's off limits, so they're having a lot of fun chucking things in that I have to then fish out).

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Very true. I've been dealing with plumbing issues, and they are causing all sorts of problems. Like nothing goes into the sink except everything the kids want to put in the sink (it's off limits, so they're having a lot of fun chucking things in that I have to then fish out).



Oh, in that case it can be anything clogging it,
Do you know where the youngest child is?

Hubby tried putting baby brother in a bunch of places when he was young.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Very true. I've been dealing with plumbing issues, and they are causing all sorts of problems. Like nothing goes into the sink except everything the kids want to put in the sink (it's off limits, so they're having a lot of fun chucking things in that I have to then fish out).



Sounds standard on the kid front, how long until the plumbing gets sorted? My cousin just ripped up one bathroom for plumbing issues, almost had to lock the door to keep the kids from messing around. Fortunately, or not so, when the plumbing goes around here it ha always been on the outside, before things get to the water-heater.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:Oh, in that case it can be anything clogging it,
Do you know where the youngest child is?

Hubby tried putting baby brother in a bunch of places when he was young.



He's safely in bed. Snaked the drain 3x, using the full 25' of the drain snake, and didn't fix it. Kitchen sink is the only one clogging up, so I know the evil clog is somewhere close to it. Plus, using an entire bottle of Drano didn't help either. Told the DW that, sniff sniff, I failed as a man and we need to call a plumber.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Oh, in that case it can be anything clogging it,
Do you know where the youngest child is?

Hubby tried putting baby brother in a bunch of places when he was young.



Oooh, must add that to my parenting manual!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote: He's safely in bed. Snaked the drain 3x, using the full 25' of the drain snake, and didn't fix it. Kitchen sink is the only one clogging up, so I know the evil clog is somewhere close to it. Plus, using an entire bottle of Drano didn't help either. Told the DW that, sniff sniff, I failed as a man and we need to call a plumber.



Is the dishwasher hooked to it? Could be a problem in the line from the dishwasher to the sink.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

ok...so what was I talking about again?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Is the dishwasher hooked to it? Could be a problem in the line from the dishwasher to the sink.



The complicated part is the dishwasher attaches to the inSinkerator. Since water flows nice and easy through the disposal when the bend below it is removed, I know it isn't the washer or the disposal, it's gotta be the pipes...

Of course, I know WHY it's stopped... the DW put a sh*tload of onion peels, carrots, potato skins, etc down it, and there's probably some real large vegetable-related mess somewhere down below that is soft enough to let the auger past, but once water hits it, the stuff seals up tight. Arrgh..

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
cruzer wrote:ok...so what was I talking about again?



Your love life or friend life or whatever it is.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:ok...so what was I talking about again?



I wasn't here earlier, but I would guess it had something to do with your girlfriend in Houston.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:The complicated part is the dishwasher attaches to the inSinkerator. Since water flows nice and easy through the disposal when the bend below it is removed, I know it isn't the washer or the disposal, it's gotta be the pipes...

Of course, I know WHY it's stopped... the DW put a sh*tload of onion peels, carrots, potato skins, etc down it, and there's probably some real large vegetable-related mess somewhere down below that is soft enough to let the auger past, but once water hits it, the stuff seals up tight. Arrgh..



Ohh sure it's always the woman's fault!

Orc says get a really small bunny

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Night all. Tomorrow.



Goodnight poof!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
pooflady wrote:Your love life or friend life or whatever it is.



ah well...this trip was pretty much a spur of the moment trip.

heck, it still hasn't even been a weeks since it was "a thing" but I made the trip down to houston because I was invited to "The Rat Pack - Live at the Sands." Then it sort of grew from there to us going to the beach and then me meeting her friends and finally adding her parents at the last moment. So we went to the beach, then had dinner with her parents then went out with her friends. And that was just the first night.

The second night was our first real date at the theater (The Rat Pack).

Raise you hand if you think this sounds like something I would do.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
KtCallista wrote:I wasn't here earlier, but I would guess it had something to do with your girlfriend in Houston.



oh...right...just want to reiterate, she is a student teacher in Austin. Her parents live in Houston and that is why she went down there during spring break and I followed a few days later.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Ohh sure it's always the woman's fault!

Orc says get a really small bunny



Hey, I wouldn't have dumped all that in there!

I wish I had one of those nifty camera robots so I could at least see where the problem was...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:oh...right...just want to reiterate, she is a student teacher in Austin. Her parents live in Houston and that is why she went down there during spring break and I followed a few days later.



Wow, sounds like a really good visit! Thanks for clarifying for me.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Hey, I wouldn't have dumped all that in there!

I wish I had one of those nifty camera robots so I could at least see where the problem was...



Orc says you could use some cherry bombs to clear the clog, guaranteed the sink would drain, you would really need a plumber after though.


Edit: I think I am going to log off for a bit and do something with Orc. Talk to you all later!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
KtCallista wrote:Wow, sounds like a really good visit! Thanks for clarifying for me.



sure thing...some how I think there are going to be so many more questions, but...oh well...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Orc says you could use some cherry bombs to clear the clog, guaranteed the sink would drain, you would really need a plumber after though.


Edit: I think I am going to log off for a bit and do something with Orc. Talk to you all later!



Bye! Going to search for some explosives...

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
KtCallista wrote:
Edit: I think I am going to log off for a bit and do something with Orc. Talk to you all later!




whoa now!! Get a room!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cruzer wrote:whoa now!! Get a room!!



Maybe that was their goal...

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
SkekTek wrote:Maybe that was their goal...



possible