dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Getting off the computer for a bit, bbl

Oh nooooo!
I nagged her away!

Sorry KtC

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Oh nooooo!
I nagged her away!

Sorry KtC

Idon't think so.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Idon't think so.

You are correct. I really value what you guys have to say. In high school I was better friends with my friend's parents than the kids my own age.

I just was going to be watching some TV with Orc and we don't have laptops, so when I do anything else, I don't have woot.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Nite all. Dark Shadows time.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:You are correct. I really value what you guys have to say. In high school I was better friends with my friend's parents than the kids my own age.

I just was going to be watching some TV with Orc and we don't have laptops, so when I do anything else, I don't have woot.

Me, too. I always watch the news and part of the Tonight Show with husband. Different room than my PC.

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Nite all. Dark Shadows time.

Night, Daj.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Me, too. I always watch the news and part of the Tonight Show with husband. Different room than my PC.

Actually Orc hooked a computer up to the TV, so I am using that, but yeah, our computers are in an office. Still even with access on the TV I can't watch a show and be on the internet at the same time.

Goodnight daj

acemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom

Heya all.... probably just a flyby frm me.
KTC, I am sorry about your job, hopefully something else will turn up. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Pooflady, is your mom better? You haven't mentioned her much.
Today is my guy's birthday, I baked him a cake and we went out to a seafood buffet where he ate more crab legs than I have ever seen anyone eat!! We then rented some videos and he is now snoozed out on the sofa.
I wish you all a happy and blessed Easter!

pooflady

acemom wrote:Heya all.... probably just a flyby frm me.
KTC, I am sorry about your job, hopefully something else will turn up. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Pooflady, is your mom better? You haven't mentioned her much.
Today is my guy's birthday, I baked him a cake and we went out to a seafood buffet where he ate more crab legs than I have ever seen anyone eat!! We then rented some videos and he is now snoozed out on the sofa.
I wish you all a happy and blessed Easter!

Hi, Ace. Mom's improving. Next week they want to release her to rehab. (I thought she was in rehab.) After that????? Thanks for asking.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Night all.
Have a good Easter Ace

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Night all.
Have a good Easter Ace

Me, too.
Night All. Tomorrow.

pooflady

O M G, O M G, O M G!!!!
We were all (26 of us) supposed to go to son's tomorrow for Easter. They have a sick kid. They're all coming here instead. I need another day....or two...or three.

Oh, yeah, good morning.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:O M G, O M G, O M G!!!!
We were all (26 of us) supposed to go to son's tomorrow for Easter. They have a sick kid. They're all coming here instead. I need another day....or two...or three.

Oh, yeah, good morning.

L O L, well at least it is a good crisis for a change!

Guess this is the last we will see Poof till tomorrow night.

HAPPY EASTER POOF AND FAMILY!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Vote for the link in my sig!

Still single, can't imagine why.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:Vote for the link in my sig!

OK, but how come you decided to make a link for that shirt?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:OK, but how come you decided to make a link for that shirt?

Ms. Name,

Mabe he likes to burn animals alive.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Phew, 4 hours to get my hair done. At least it's not half blonde and half my natural darker blonde -- I was growing it out.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:Phew, 4 hours to get my hair done. At least it's not half blonde and half my natural darker blonde -- I was growing it out.

I think doing my hair is going to be on the project list now, I've had the dye for about a month, I need to use it. Kinda hard to find a time when the baby isn't clinging.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:I think doing my hair is going to be on the project list now, I've had the dye for about a month, I need to use it. Kinda hard to find a time when the baby isn't clinging.

She used about 4 different colors. It toned down the very blonde ends and lightened the top some. Then other colors to make it look natural -- and hide the ever budding gray. Sigh. She did a good job. This was the first time she's colored my hair. She's cut son's hair for years and mine recently.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:She used about 4 different colors. It toned down the very blonde ends and lightened the top some. Then other colors to make it look natural -- and hide the ever budding gray. Sigh. She did a good job. This was the first time she's colored my hair. She's cut son's hair for years and mine recently.

Wow! Sounds like it's a really good job! I am happy for you. I've been wanting to add some not quite natural color to my hair for about a year now, so I think I may finally do it. Been busy, and didn't want to do it before Christmas pictures in case it didn't end up looking good.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Wow! Sounds like it's a really good job! I am happy for you. I've been wanting to add some not quite natural color to my hair for about a year now, so I think I may finally do it. Been busy, and didn't want to do it before Christmas pictures in case it didn't end up looking good.

Yeah, I didn't want to do it before Hot Springs because I didn't know what the mineral water bath would do to it. Needed to do something before a wedding next weekend though. It was looking pretty bad.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:Yeah, I didn't want to do it before Hot Springs because I didn't know what the mineral water bath would do to it. Needed to do something before a wedding next weekend though. It was looking pretty bad.

Hurray for wedding season!

I finally told my mom, btw. I didn't want to tell her because I don't know what we are going to do next, and I knew she would want to know. Truthfully it wasn't that big of a deal, either that or she was distracted and didn't want to tell me, she was probably watching TV.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Hurray for wedding season!

I finally told my mom, btw. I didn't want to tell her because I don't know what we are going to do next, and I knew she would want to know. Truthfully it wasn't that big of a deal, either that or she was distracted and didn't want to tell me, she was probably watching TV.

Either way, it's a good thing for you. Glad it worked out well for you!

PS: I hate weddings -- dressing up.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:Either way, it's a good thing for you. Glad it worked out well for you!

PS: I hate weddings -- dressing up.

I don't mind them. Maybe because the people getting married tend to be in my age group (although they are getting younger all the time). It's fun getting the girls all dressed up though.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:I don't mind them. Maybe because the people getting married tend to be in my age group (although they are getting younger all the time). It's fun getting the girls all dressed up though.

This is going to be a huge, long Italian style wedding with a sit-down dinner. I will know 5 people from work. Luckily I'll be sitting with them. I don't do crowds/parties well.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:This is going to be a huge, long Italian style wedding with a sit-down dinner. I will know 5 people from work. Luckily I'll be sitting with them. I don't do crowds/parties well.

I've never had the pleasure, not a big Italian group here, but if it is anything like a Basque Catholic wedding I understand.

I don't do crowds either.

ThunderThighs

Staff

I feel a nap coming on. BBL

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:I feel a nap coming on. BBL

Good idea, enjoy!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey everybody! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Daughter and her friend are wearing me out but they are having a ball. Been to the beach, the outlet mall, Calabash for seafood, flea market, hot tub, pool, etc., etc., etc. Hubby and I have looked at several more 2 and 3 bedroom condos. It's a buyers market. This weekend with an extra teenager has proven to me that we need more room. I had to wake them up at 1 to take them to the beach. They took over my living room!

Good luck poof! Happy Easter!

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

hi folks/bye folks. maybe be back later. much later.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista

joyner wrote:Hey everybody! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Daughter and her friend are wearing me out but they are having a ball. Been to the beach, the outlet mall, Calabash for seafood, flea market, hot tub, pool, etc., etc., etc. Hubby and I have looked at several more 2 and 3 bedroom condos. It's a buyers market. This weekend with an extra teenager has proven to me that we need more room. I had to wake them up at 1 to take them to the beach. They took over my living room!

Good luck poof! Happy Easter!

Sounds like good times! Have a good Easter, too!

ThunderThighs

Staff

daj59 wrote:I feel a nap coming on. BBL

All better now.

FORUM MODERATOR

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Good evening folks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:Good evening folks!

Hiya Zea. Not sure anyone else is here unless they're hiding from me. Entirely possible.

FORUM MODERATOR

zea3

daj59 wrote:Hiya Zea. Not sure anyone else is here unless they're hiding from me. Entirely possible.

I guess most people have better things to do on a Saturday evening. How was your day?

ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:I guess most people have better things to do on a Saturday evening. How was your day?

Not bad. Nothing accomplished other than 4 hours getting hair done (read above).

You?

FORUM MODERATOR

zea3

daj59 wrote:Not bad. Nothing accomplished other than 4 hours getting hair done (read above).

Ah yes, I did read that. That's a lot of time in the chair. Did they charge by the hour?

ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:Ah yes, I did read that. That's a lot of time in the chair. Did they charge by the hour?

Thankfully no. How was your day?

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Phew, 4 hours to get my hair done. At least it's not half blonde and half my natural darker blonde -- I was growing it out.

I realized today that I am 80% gray. Decided to take a good look after seeing my cousin, who is only 4 years older than me (exactly, I was born on her 4th birthday) and she is completely gray and doesn't dye.

I guess I'll have to dye it way more often now.

KtC, you can't be gray. Just dye it back close to your color and give up until both kids go to school, or you are sure you can get the 45 minutes or so uninterupted.
That 20 minutes the dye is on, you can' t let them make you forget to take the dye out!
Son got sick at school once and I told them they had to wait! Dye in hair.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:She used about 4 different colors. It toned down the very blonde ends and lightened the top some. Then other colors to make it look natural -- and hide the ever budding gray. Sigh. She did a good job. This was the first time she's colored my hair. She's cut son's hair for years and mine recently.

Budding??????
You aren't that much younger than me.
//smack

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!