ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I'm more or less stuck in my present job until my clearance is updated - that could take as much as six months to a year!

What's the chance you can lay low and dodge Barney?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm outta here. Laterz.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
daj59 wrote:What's the chance you can lay low and dodge Barney?

I'm more concerned with new LBB . . . he used to be one of us contractors on our contract . . . that nobody trusted . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Okay. Dinner's over. Leftover ham and party potatoes, deviled eggs. Who's here?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
no1 wrote:

Pssst! No one is here! I think it is safe to come out now!

zea3

pooflady wrote:Okay. Dinner's over. Leftover ham and party potatoes, deviled eggs. Who's here?

#1 son wants to experiment with deviled eggs. He wants to make "hot wing" eggs.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I'm more concerned with new LBB . . . he used to be one of us contractors on our contract . . . that nobody trusted . . .

Boy, you really have your work cut out for you. Watch your back, sides, and middle!

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

zea3 wrote:#1 son wants to experiment with deviled eggs. He wants to make "hot wing" eggs.

What are hot wing eggs? I got too much ground mustard in these, they're a little hot.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs

Staff

Maisy has hyperthyroidism. That's good news for her because I have really cut back her food over the last couple years and she's still been gaining weight plus she's always hungry. Now we know why! Yea! Now she'll be able to eat a bit more! She's wagging her tail wildly with this news. I'm picking up meds tomorrow.

EDIT: Hypothyrodism

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:What are hot wing eggs? I got too much ground mustard in these, they're a little hot.

Add hot wing sauce and cut the mayo a bit?

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Okay. Dinner's over. Leftover ham and party potatoes, deviled eggs. Who's here?

mmm Leftover party foods!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

zea3

pooflady wrote:What are hot wing eggs? I got too much ground mustard in these, they're a little hot.

Hot wings/Buffalo wings seasonings instead of the standard deviled egg recipe was the way he explained it. It came to him in a vision one night while watching Food Network!

zea3

daj59 wrote:Boy, you really have your work cut out for you. Watch your back, sides, and middle!

At least it is someone he knows is not quite trustworthy instead of an unknown quantity. Usually you find out about their untrustworthiness the hard way.

KtCallista

zea3 wrote:Hot wings/Buffalo wings seasonings instead of the standard deviled egg recipe was the way he explained it. It came to him in a vision one night while watching Food Network!

Sounds interesting, can't be any worse than rummaging through the spice cabinets and adding a bit of whatever.

zea3

KtCallista wrote:Sounds interesting, can't be any worse than rummaging through the spice cabinets and adding a bit of whatever.

Could be interesting. As long as its not too hot I am willing to give it a try!

By the way, cute picture Orc made of you two in Dodgeball this week!

KtCallista

zea3 wrote:Could be interesting. As long as its not too hot I am willing to give it a try!

By the way, cute picture Orc made of you two in Dodgeball this week!

Thanks, I told him if he was going to be the Doctor then I wanted to be Rose, and he asked what picture of me he could use and I told him no, so he put glasses on Billy and colored her hair. My hair isn't quite that purple.

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Maisy has hyperthyroidism. That's good news for her because I have really cut back her food over the last couple years and she's still been gaining weight plus she's always hungry. Now we know why! Yea! Now she'll be able to eat a bit more! She's wagging her tail wildly with this news. I'm picking up meds tomorrow.

That might solve problems you didn't know she had.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:That might solve problems you didn't know she had.

Hope so. I took baggies of everything that I fed her in one day. Doc liked that. He agreed that it wasn't that much food.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:Hope so. I took baggies of everything that I fed her in one day. Doc liked that. He agreed that it wasn't that much food.

Wow, I don't think vets often see people who measure and record like that.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Wow, I don't think vets often see people who measure and record like that.

I had to prove to myself that I wasn't feeding her a lot of snacks. She gets a couple treats between meals but not much. I figured that would show him as well. On his phone call he said "Good News for Maisy"

EDIT: Hypothyrodism, not hyper...

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:I had to prove to myself that I wasn't feeding her a lot of snacks. She gets a couple treats between meals but not much. I figured that would show him as well. On his phone call he said "Good News for Maisy"

//smack

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:I had to prove to myself that I wasn't feeding her a lot of snacks. She gets a couple treats between meals but not much. I figured that would show him as well. On his phone call he said "Good News for Maisy"

When was maisy sick?
I'm missing too much.
Brain mush.

Tried to take out one rat to spend one on one time.
Yeah, right.
I didn't even leave the cage and the other one was squeeking. Sort of like don't leave me alone!

Well, they are much more likely to remain more pet like than friend like , if I can't take out one at a time.
Two crawling in two directions at once with those sharp nails...(I'm going to have to get new eyes to see those nails close up) not good for more than a few minutes.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:When was maisy sick?
I'm missing too much.
Brain mush.

Tried to take out one rat to spend one on one time.
Yeah, right.
I didn't even leave the cage and the other one was squeeking. Sort of like don't leave me alone!

Well, they are much more likely to remain more pet like than friend like , if I can't take out one at a time.
Two crawling in two directions at once with those sharp nails...(I'm going to have to get new eyes to see those nails close up) not good for more than a few minutes.

She wasn't sick. I took her in to have a lump looked at (not cancerous) and asked again about her weight. She's a blimp. She's gained 4lbs in 2 years even though I've cut back her food. That's close to a 20% gain for her! The new meds should help her out.

Can you hook 2 play pens together so it's big enough for you to crawl in with them? Or get them out on the couch?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

//smack
//slap
//jab
//poke
//trip

FORUM MODERATOR

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Hello. Good night.

pooflady

krapposelli wrote:Hello. Good night.

Silly selli.

KtCallista

krapposelli wrote:Hello. Good night.

Hi, goodnight!

Back from swim lessons.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:She wasn't sick. I took her in to have a lump looked at (not cancerous) and asked again about her weight. She's a blimp. She's gained 4lbs in 2 years even though I've cut back her food. That's close to a 20% gain for her! The new meds should help her out.

Can you hook 2 play pens together so it's big enough for you to crawl in with them? Or get them out on the couch?

There were two play pens . One was 4 foot by 4 foot by 2 feet high.
The one I have is 2x4x2
They would love the bigger one, it was an issue of taking up all the available open space!
Plus I could let them out in the bathroom, if I can block off the baseboard heat and stay with them.

There is a top to the playpen. Otherwise they would be out in a minute!

Two at a time is too much! I had one on my shoulder and the other found his way under the sweatshirt , then found his way under the tee shirt! So I'm trying to get him out before I'm all scratched up and still keep the other one from falling off!
One at a time would work so much better!

I would really have to watch them on the couch to make sure they don't try to bite the leather.
Splinter never did, but he would get under the cushion and bite the material part.

Oddly these guys don't leave urine trails.
All the books said that was common for male rats.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:
Two at a time is too much! I had one on my shoulder and the other found his way under the sweatshirt , then found his way under the tee shirt! So I'm trying to get him out before I'm all scratched up and still keep the other one from falling off!

I really wish I had been there to see this. I'm picturing you jumping around and cussing them.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:I really wish I had been there to see this. I'm picturing you jumping around and cussing them.

You are welcome to visit!
I don't curse at the rats.
I curse at the kids when they are home.
Son's friend said "wow, I almost made it all the way into the house before your mom yelled at me"
He didn't close the screen door, and it was one of those 40 mph wind days! The door would be off the hinge in no time.
Plus this kid is a theather major. He will never make enough money to pay me back if he ruined it!
Well, maybe he will hit it huge, but odds are against that.

He is damn lucky the he gave a perfect theater moment in one of the plays that brought me to tears.
He has been living off that one moment for years!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Goodnight. Did Drinky Winky Wednesday instead of Happy Nappy Wednesday so now I must go to bed early to make up for it.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Goodnight. Did Drinky Winky Wednesday instead of Happy Nappy Wednesday so now I must go to bed early to make up for it.

Hmmmm, why?

Night daj

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:Goodnight. Did Drinky Winky Wednesday instead of Happy Nappy Wednesday so now I must go to bed early to make up for it.

umm night then. I hope your alarm stays quiet tonight.

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers

I make Wasabi develed eggs. (Smiley looks like he's puking, he's really drooling)

Thanks SS for my new togs!

KtCallista

terrimeyers wrote:I make Wasabi develed eggs. (Smiley looks like he's puking, he's really drooling)

mmmm sounds good. Have you ever tried tea eggs?

terrimeyers

KtCallista wrote:mmmm sounds good. Have you ever tried tea eggs?

no, but new recipies are always welcome.

pooflady

terrimeyers wrote:no, but new recipies are always welcome.

Ditto.

terrimeyers

pooflady wrote:Ditto.

I'll PM it to you tomorrow. unsuccessfully trying to carry on IM, wooting and homework.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Ditto.

Lurker

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!