dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I thought I had to get son at midnight tomorrow.
I have to get him at noon.
Ugh
Too early.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tennbeekeeper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
dontwantaname wrote:Turken and Rev.

How are the mice doing?

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
dontwantaname wrote:I thought I had to get son at midnight tomorrow.
I have to get him at noon.
Ugh
Too early.

That's nothing! I have to be at the eye doctor at 11am. Eleven ayem!!!! What was I thinking?

tennbeekeeper

krapposelli wrote:That's nothing! I have to be at the eye doctor at 11am. Eleven ayem!!!! What was I thinking?

This little night owl has been transformed with a baby/toddler. I wonder if I will ever go back to my late-night self? I was considering going to bed 30 minutes ago! yikes.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
tennbeekeeper wrote:This little night owl has been transformed with a baby/toddler. I wonder if I will ever go back to my late-night self? I was considering going to bed 30 minutes ago! yikes.

When she goes to college?

Now that I'm thinking about how early I have to get up, I think I"m going to head to bed. See everyone sometime tomorrow. G'night.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

tennbeekeeper wrote:This little night owl has been transformed with a baby/toddler. I wonder if I will ever go back to my late-night self? I was considering going to bed 30 minutes ago! yikes.

Daughter stayed up with me until she was school age.
Son would wake up at 9am (which would be late for lots of kids).
If I fed him , he would be happy for a few more hours.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

What the heck happened to the Counting thread? It's all scrambled up. There will be 2007 postings mixed in with ones from 2006. It's like someone put it in a blender.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

krapposelli wrote:That's nothing! I have to be at the eye doctor at 11am. Eleven ayem!!!! What was I thinking?

//smack to both you and dname!

Sheesh.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Daughter stayed up with me until she was school age.
Son would wake up at 9am (which would be late for lots of kids).
If I fed him , he would be happy for a few more hours.

Did you sometimes not feed him?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Did you sometimes not feed him?

Did you ever try not feeding a toddler?
It was before we put up the second floor.
The bedroom was only a few steps from the kitchen.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

spongebrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
krapposelli wrote:When she goes to college?

Now that I'm thinking about how early I have to get up, I think I"m going to head to bed. See everyone sometime tomorrow. G'night.

'night 'selli

Life goes on...and on...and on...

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:What the heck happened to the Counting thread? It's all scrambled up. There will be 2007 postings mixed in with ones from 2006. It's like someone put it in a blender.

Very strange! It goes south on pg 55.

tennbeekeeper

dontwantaname wrote:Did you ever try not feeding a toddler?
It was before we put up the second floor.
The bedroom was only a few steps from the kitchen.

D'name, it was funny because you said, "If I fed him..." so the question was just begging to be asked if sometimes you didn't feed him! L O L
Now, it would be good if I didn't feed myself sometimes!

pooflady

krapposelli wrote:When she goes to college?

Night, Selli.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:Very strange! It goes south on pg 55.

Yeah. I turned it in to the codeslaves.

Thanks. I thought I forgot and left my invisibility cloak on again. I think the switch is wearing out on it and it turns on by itself.

FORUM MODERATOR

tennbeekeeper

Ooooo, the button is finally jumping for that cord!
I wonder how long this Woot Off will last?

pooflady

tennbeekeeper wrote:D'name, it was funny because you said, "If I fed him..." so the question was just begging to be asked if sometimes you didn't feed him! L O L

Thank you, that's what I thought.

spongebrain

tennbeekeeper wrote:Ooooo, the button is finally jumping for that cord!
I wonder how long this Woot Off will last?

If they keep foisting crap like that at us, it might make it to the weekend....

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Yeah. I turned it in to the codeslaves.

Thanks. I thought I forgot and left my invisibility cloak on again. I think the switch is wearing out on it and it turns on by itself.

Did you hear someone say something about counting?

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
tennbeekeeper wrote:D'name, it was funny because you said, "If I fed him..." so the question was just begging to be asked if sometimes you didn't feed him! L O L

My toddler will be up sometime after 8 tomorrow. Sometimes she sleeps as late as 10. If she sleeps too late, she doesn't want breakfast. Usually, by the time she feels ready to eat on those days it is a little late for lunch, if not lunchtime. The baby on the other hand wants nothing to do with being up before 11 am, and doesn't even want to be near her bed before midnight.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

tennbeekeeper

pooflady wrote:Did you hear someone say something about counting?

Yes, but it was kinda muffled, like it was under a coat.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Did you hear someone say something about counting?

Uhm, no. I went to post to it and it was all screwed up. I have no idea what the current number is.

Edit: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

//smack
//smack
//smack
//smack
//smack
//smack

I may be slow but I carry a swift smack.

FORUM MODERATOR

spongebrain

KtCallista wrote:My toddler will be up sometime after 8 tomorrow. Sometimes she sleeps as late as 10. If she sleeps too late, she doesn't want breakfast. Usually, by the time she feels ready to eat on those days it is a little late for lunch, if not lunchtime. The baby on the other hand wants nothing to do with being up before 11 am, and doesn't even want to be near her bed before midnight.

Every now and then, Mrs. SB and I would let our son (three - four at the time) stay up late just to see how long he could make it (night owl by nature). He would be up by 8:00 AM and would almost always make it to 1:30 AM or so.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:My toddler will be up sometime after 8 tomorrow. Sometimes she sleeps as late as 10. If she sleeps too late, she doesn't want breakfast. Usually, by the time she feels ready to eat on those days it is a little late for lunch, if not lunchtime. The baby on the other hand wants nothing to do with being up before 11 am, and doesn't even want to be near her bed before midnight.

Suddenly I'm thankful that son had a pretty normal schedule. I do remember the first time he slept late. I woke up with rock hard tree ants from milk. It was my Iron Maiden look.

FORUM MODERATOR

tennbeekeeper

Oh, there's daj!

ThunderThighs

Staff

tennbeekeeper wrote:Yes, but it was kinda muffled, like it was under a coat.

//smack to you too!

Have I missed anyone tonight?

FORUM MODERATOR

spongebrain

daj59 wrote:Suddenly I'm thankful that son had a pretty normal schedule. I do remember the first time he slept late. I woke up with rock hard tree ants from milk. It was my Iron Maiden look.

Speaking of which, Iron Maiden is back on tour this year!

ThunderThighs

Staff

spongebrain wrote:Every now and then, Mrs. SB and I would let our son (three - four at the time) stay up late just to see how long he could make it (night owl by nature). He would be up by 8:00 AM and would almost always make it to 1:30 AM or so.

Ugh, son would be major grump by that time. We had a happy nighttime routine of watching his favorite Mickey Mouse video (Disneyland Sings or something like that). When the last song played, it was bedtime. By this time, he'd be just about out on his dad's shoulder.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

spongebrain wrote:Speaking of which, Iron Maiden is back on tour this year!

Not mine!!!

FORUM MODERATOR

spongebrain

daj59 wrote:Ugh, son would be major grump by that time. We had a happy nighttime routine of watching his favorite Mickey Mouse video (Disneyland Sings or something like that). When the last song played, it was bedtime. By this time, he'd be just about out on his dad's shoulder.

He never got grumpy; he would just be playing and then suddenly pass out.

spongebrain

daj59 wrote:Not mine!!!

<snort>
Thanks, I needed that.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

zea3 wrote:Very strange! It goes south on pg 55.

the tazer thread too.
Someone tell the codeslaves. I wrote about the tazer thread.

Gotta delete girly pics bbl

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Uhm, no. I went to post to it and it was all screwed up. I have no idea what the current number is.

Edit: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

//smack
//smack
//smack
//smack
//smack
//smack

I may be slow but I carry a swift smack.

May be?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:May be?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

spongebrain wrote:<snort>
Thanks, I needed that.

Happy to assist!

FORUM MODERATOR

spongebrain

daj59 wrote:Happy to assist!

Still playing "Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga?" Just picked up a Wii and I think that i might be addicted to that game.

tennbeekeeper

daj59 wrote:

<chuckle>

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:May be?

*shhh don't tell her!*

KtCallista

spongebrain wrote:Still playing "Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga?" Just picked up a Wii and I think that i might be addicted to that game.

oooohhh want for Wii (is it really better swinging the mote?) have both games for PS2 (didn't know we were getting a wii for Christmas).

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:*shhh don't tell her!*

My lips are sealed.