spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
KtCallista wrote:oooohhh want for Wii (is it really better swinging the mote?) have both games for PS2 (didn't know we were getting a wii for Christmas).

Definitely more engaging that your typical button pushing role playing games.

Top Wii game:


Life goes on...and on...and on...

tennbeekeeper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper

<whispering> What? Is daj's invisible cloak on again or something?

Anyone get an leak frogs? I was hoping to get some, but they came before I even knew a Woot Off existed!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tennbeekeeper wrote:<whispering> What? Is daj's invisible cloak on again or something?

Anyone get an leak frogs? I was hoping to get some, but they came before I even knew a Woot Off existed!



Not me. I was just thinking, mine probably need fresh batteries. That's going to be a pita.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I wish they'd stop coming out with all these new roombas. I feel deprived.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
pooflady wrote:Not me. I was just thinking, mine probably need fresh batteries. That's going to be a pita.

What is the life expectancy of batteries in them? I got six in Dec/Jan and I was thinking about it.

Life goes on...and on...and on...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
spongebrain wrote:What is the life expectancy of batteries in them? I got six in Dec/Jan and I was thinking about it.



I don't know, but aren't they supposed to beep when they die or something?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:I wish they'd stop coming out with all these new roombas. I feel deprived.



I like roombas, I don't need the new one, because I don't have a dog (or cat), I am happy with mine. I learned that you can make walls out of megablocks when you only want it to clean under where the girls eat. Very happy!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

tennbeekeeper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
spongebrain wrote:What is the life expectancy of batteries in them? I got six in Dec/Jan and I was thinking about it.



Just mentioned the battery-thing to my husband... we've never changed our frogs' batteries and we have had them, he says, 3 years. I guess we need to check ol' froggy out who is with the hot water heater!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

spongebrain wrote:Still playing "Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga?" Just picked up a Wii and I think that i might be addicted to that game.

Heehee. I'm waiting for June 3!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
daj59 wrote:Heehee. I'm waiting for June 3!

Just watched Raiders with boy child for the first time tonight. He just went to bed humming the theme song. I am also looking forward to that one.

Life goes on...and on...and on...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:oooohhh want for Wii (is it really better swinging the mote?) have both games for PS2 (didn't know we were getting a wii for Christmas).

No, I didn't use that feature. I still used the buttons. However, there were a few new things about the Wii version that made it fun and some of the hard ship levels from the earlier games are MUCH improved.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tennbeekeeper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
KtCallista wrote:I like roombas, I don't need the new one, because I don't have a dog (or cat), I am happy with mine. I learned that you can make walls out of megablocks when you only want it to clean under where the girls eat. Very happy!



I look at the Roombas every time one is up for sale on here and yell to hubby, there's a Roomba for sale! He thinks we don't need one, and I want one because I think they are so neat. Plus, we really do need one, so one day I'll hit the Buy button. Poof, you are better off for having gotten one early on since you have had it's use since then!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
daj59 wrote:Heehee. I'm waiting for June 3!



I am looking forward to this

Although the other will probably get on the list too.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tennbeekeeper wrote:I look at the Roombas every time one is up for sale on here and yell to hubby, there's a Roomba for sale! He thinks we don't need one, and I want one because I think they are so neat. Plus, we really do need one, so one day I'll hit the Buy button. Poof, you are better off for having gotten one early on since you have had it's use since then!



But the new ones have bigger dust bins and that would really be a plus.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:But the new ones have bigger dust bins and that would really be a plus.



true.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

tennbeekeeper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
pooflady wrote:But the new ones have bigger dust bins and that would really be a plus.



I say upgrade and put the older Roomba in a "cleaner" area!
Good to see everyone... I'm headed to bed in a few minutes. Don't let Woot put up any more leak frogs until I get up.

spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
tennbeekeeper wrote:I say upgrade and put the older Roomba in a "cleaner" area!
Good to see everyone... I'm headed to bed in a few minutes. Don't let Woot put up any more leak frogs until I get up.


'night 10B

Life goes on...and on...and on...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tennbeekeeper wrote:I say upgrade and put the older Roomba in a "cleaner" area!
Good to see everyone... I'm headed to bed in a few minutes. Don't let Woot put up any more leak frogs until I get up.

Nite 10B!!!!!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:Nite 10B!!!!!



Hey DAJ, wife is SERIOUSLY addicted to LSW now... she played with the 5 year old all afternoon...

hee hee... and she was the one that said she didn't want to buy it since she'd never play it!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
tennbeekeeper wrote:I say upgrade and put the older Roomba in a "cleaner" area!
Good to see everyone... I'm headed to bed in a few minutes. Don't let Woot put up any more leak frogs until I get up.



goodngiht 10B

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Hey DAJ, wife is SERIOUSLY addicted to LSW now... she played with the 5 year old all afternoon...

hee hee... and she was the one that said she didn't want to buy it since she'd never play it!

HA! Showed her, didn't we! I'm thinking I'll go pre-order the Indiana Jones one this week. It looks good. The Batman one (by Warner Bros, not LucasArts) is looking better than I first thought too.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm pooped. Bedtime for me. Laterz.

Time for some evil yawns. How long can you resist?





Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:HA! Showed her, didn't we! I'm thinking I'll go pre-order the Indiana Jones one this week. It looks good. The Batman one (by Warner Bros, not LucasArts) is looking better than I first thought too.



Have to put that on her b'day list for May... Thx for the tip.

spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
daj59 wrote:I'm pooped. Bedtime for me. Laterz.

Time for some evil yawns. How long can you resist?


'night DAJ

Life goes on...and on...and on...

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

good evening all!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:I'm pooped. Bedtime for me. Laterz.

Time for some evil yawns. How long can you resist?





Night, Daj.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain

G'night everyone. Keep the woot-off fires burning throughout the night.

Life goes on...and on...and on...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
spongebrain wrote:G'night everyone. Keep the woot-off fires burning throughout the night.



Night, SB.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
spongebrain wrote:G'night everyone. Keep the woot-off fires burning throughout the night.



goodnight s'brain and daj

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Time to comfort the fussy baby, bbl

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Time to comfort the fussy baby, bbl



Come back soon.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Wow, just me left.
*looking around*
*checking closets*
*just dust bunnies under the bed*
*turns roomba on*
*closes door*



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Wow, just me left.
*looking around*
*checking closets*
*just dust bunnies under the bed*
*turns roomba on*
*closes door*



I'm sorry, I am on the livingroom computer now. Baby just was done tired of the office.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:I'm sorry, I am on the livingroom computer now. Baby just was done tired of the office.



Better not let the roomba run over her.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Better not let the roomba run over her.



I guess I better make a mega block fence, I have no idea where my virtual walls are.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:I guess I better make a mega block fence, I have no idea where my virtual walls are.



I only got one with mine. I could use another one. I put the couch cushions on the floor so it can't go under the couch. For some reason it always eventually gets stuck.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:I only got one with mine. I could use another one. I put the couch cushions on the floor so it can't go under the couch. For some reason it always eventually gets stuck.



My couch has enough clearance, so does the crib (that surprised me). Not that it hasn't ever gotten stuck, it does in one spot under the bed, but We've been lucky so far. My kids both think it is incredibly fascinating.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:My couch has enough clearance, so does the crib (that surprised me). Not that it hasn't ever gotten stuck, it does in one spot under the bed, but We've been lucky so far. My kids both think it is incredibly fascinating.



I haven't been able to figure out why it gets stuck. It'll go under a number of times just fine, then it doesn't show up and starts whimpering. It got stuck in the bathroom once because somehow it shut the door on itself.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:I haven't been able to figure out why it gets stuck. It'll go under a number of times just fine, then it doesn't show up and starts whimpering. It got stuck in the bathroom once because somehow it shut the door on itself.



My floor isn't level, so if the roomba goes at a certain angle it will get stuck sometimes. Yeah, Andromeda has locked herself in the bathroom. I have to remember to close the bathroom doors whenever I set her to run while I will be away. Set her to run and left for work, came home to a very clean bathroom floor.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:My floor isn't level, so if the roomba goes at a certain angle it will get stuck sometimes. Yeah, Andromeda has locked herself in the bathroom. I have to remember to close the bathroom doors whenever I set her to run while I will be away. Set her to run and left for work, came home to a very clean bathroom floor.



Mine doesn't have a name, but it's definitely a "he." I usually just use him on the carpets. Seems like the non-carpeted rooms have too many chair legs and cords and things like that.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.