traildragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages traildragon

Thanks for working out trades with me, those who responded. Use this thread to trade monkeys, and may you have as much good luck as I have!

****UPDATE*****

dmkooo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dmkooo

I would like to exchange black or pink clothing for blue clothing....thanks!

Edit: Have received a promise!

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926

I need a red guy, and I've got black and blues to trade.

Possibly willing to send a blue and a black for a red.

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

I have 2 sets of pink clothes on the trading block. (edit)

** will trade one pink for a blue **

** will trade the 2nd pink for another color **

*** (easy1, if I get a black I'll swap with you) ***

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

jpod523

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpod523

I have nothing in hand yet, but as it stands, I will have ONE PINK and ONE BLUE to trade for ANY of the other colors. Please let me know.

hcjustin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hcjustin

If anyone has a red and wants a pink, let me know!

easy1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easy1

I am willing to trade a Blue Caped Monkey for a Black Caped Monkey (To replace my dearly departed Bojangles)

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
easy1 wrote:I am willing to trade a Blue Caped Monkey for a Black Caped Monkey (To replace my dearly departed Bojangles)

A moment of silence, indeed, is in order.

fishzine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fishzine
easy1 wrote:I am willing to trade a Blue Caped Monkey for a Black Caped Monkey (To replace my dearly departed Bojangles)

A moment of silence indeed. Bojangles time with me was short but will be remembered. Easy if you can't find anyone for your black for blue trade drop me a PM and we can try and figure something out. Don't really need another blue (got two blue and a pink on the way), but will do the trade anyway to replace Bojangles if can't find anyone else.

YouCantWootThis

quality posts: 17 Private Messages YouCantWootThis
traildragon wrote:So - I missed the end of the woot-off and thus missed the blue and pink Woot Monkeys. I am looking to trade for these. I currently have three green-caped woot monkeys. I would love a pink woot monkey, so if you'd like to trade, let me know. I have traded in the past, and what has worked best is just sending the monkey clothing (cape and hat), but I'm willing to trade the whole monkey too. PM me if you're interested in trading a pink for a green.

I can send you a pink cape/hat once it arrives (i expect smartpost to deliver it sometime in the fall).

****UPDATE*****

My black-caped monkey has been spoken for. I am now looking to trade a Green-Caped Monkey or Clothing for a Pink-Caped Monkey or Clothing.

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru

i should have a pink to trade for something like a green or blue, if anyone is willing. [although they haven't been shipped yet, as far as i know.]

chalion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages chalion

The SCREAMING MONKEYS just started shipping today. My 6 should be delivered by April 8th.

Recommended signature image size is 5k.

mutt1823

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutt1823

anyone want a blue one?? I will take anything but pink..

fgarriel

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fgarriel

I have 2 pink & 2 blue monkeys available. I'll trade with anyone for any color (other than pink or blue). Email me or PM me. fgarriel_at_gmail

slarrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slarrow

I have a pink and a blue one to trade. I will trade for any color except pink or blue.

queencityrunner

quality posts: 9 Private Messages queencityrunner

EZ, if Bojangles II makes it all the way to the end of the trip, you can keep him. It was your great idea to have the Woot Monkey Adventure, and I really think you ought to keep Bo II (and whatever travels with him) if he makes his way back to you. (I have another black monkey, 2 greens, and 2 blues and a pink on the way, so my "monkey fleet" is still pretty full.)

BTHodgeman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BTHodgeman

Hello all,

I'm willing to either BUY a monkey or any color (other than pink) or trade a pink monkey for any other colored monkey.

PM me if intersted. Let's see if we can work something out...

daMazer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daMazer

When you trade colors do you typically just trade the hood and cape, or do you send the whole monkey?

I just figured out I could send the hood and cape in an a standard envelope via USPS for 58 cents. No tracking, but for less than $1 you can't beat it.

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
daMazer wrote:When you trade colors do you typically just trade the hood and cape, or do you send the whole monkey?

I just figured out I could send the hood and cape in an a standard envelope via USPS for 58 cents. No tracking, but for less than $1 you can't beat it.

yeah, most of the time people agree that just sending the hood and cape is the best idea.

tehpwnerer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tehpwnerer

My two pinked caped monkeys that I ordered from the woot off arrived today, and I was kinda disappointed to find that one of them didn't have Woot's logo printed on the cape, so if anyone doesn't like Woot's logo just PM me, and I'd be willing to trade a logoless pink cape for a logoed pink cape.

I'm probably crazy for thinking anyone wouldn't want the logo.

EDIT: no longer looking to trade

hcjustin

I need a red, I have a pink. Make this happen!

My woot monkey family is incomplete without a red

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
tehpwnerer wrote:My two pinked caped monkeys that I ordered from the woot off arrived today, and I was kinda disappointed to find that one of them didn't have Woot's logo printed on the cape, so if anyone doesn't like Woot's logo just PM me, and I'd be willing to trade a logoless pink cape for a logoed pink cape.

I'm probably crazy for thinking anyone wouldn't want the logo.

If you e-mail woot they may be able to help you with that.

Still single, can't imagine why.

tehpwnerer

FenStar wrote:If you e-mail woot they may be able to help you with that.

I did. They were only able to refund me though; since, the monkeys are out of stock.

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

Just keeping the thread near the top of the list

How about a of list showing which wooters completed a trade vs. those still waiting?

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

slarrow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slarrow

If anyone is looking to trade, I have a black, blue, and a pink to trade. I am looking for a green or red. For a red, I will trade two monkeys for one red monkey.

sticky69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sticky69

I have a well cared for used red monkey. The battery is dead.

Also have a new pink monkey, pull tab still intact

PM me if you're interested or email zach@mozor.net

daMazer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daMazer

If you want to get hosed on a trade deal with Austin Gruenweller at three.sixteen@gmail.com. He will be happy to take your stuff and not send you anything in return.

samwise0214

quality posts: 1 Private Messages samwise0214

if anyone still uses this thread ans will send me a monke for cash i would appreciate it

scooter4242

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scooter4242
samwise0214 wrote:if anyone still uses this thread ans will send me a monke for cash i would appreciate it

I will. Got crazy and bought too many tonight. got orange and purple coming.

rdyoungster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdyoungster

Well, I completely missed the monkeys...

If anyone has an extra orange or purple, or both, I'd gladly pay for them. I actually need two orange.

PM me--Thanks!

Robyn

cinderella1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cinderella1

I also missed the monkeys! Anyone willing to part with one for cash?? Please?

You crack me up.
Of course I crack me up on a regular basis.

tehpwnerer

I have a bunch of pink monkeys and would be willing to trade for an orange or purple.

EDIT: Trade closed.

hcjustin

All I need is a red monkey to complete the collection!

Can trade an orange, or a pink (if I can find the spare pink guy, hes around here somewhere)

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
tehpwnerer wrote:I have a bunch of pink monkeys and would be willing to trade for an orange or purple.

T'pwnr----PM

Thanks SS for my new togs!

lotussama

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotussama

I need a red monkey to complete my collection, I am willing to trade two different colored monkeys for one red. I have extras of all the rest, I believe.

Also willing to just buy a red. Gotta catch 'em all!

tehpwnerer

terrimeyers wrote:T'pwnr----PM

PMed you

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
tehpwnerer wrote:PMed you

right back at ya!

Thanks SS for my new togs!

Azninvasion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Azninvasion

I am looking for a PINK screaming monkey. Willing to trade a blue one or a purple one once it arrives. Please PM me, thanks!

Woot Charter Member #1542

tehpwnerer

PM for ya, Azninvasion.

ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

I've recently "won" a bunch of Pinks in the photochop contest. They still have the pull-tab and label. I will trade 2 for 1 for any other color which also has the pull-tab and label. I will trade 1 for 1 for another color monkey (in good condition), which doesn't have the tab and/or label.