no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Wonder if we can start it over.

Nominations:

Most surly or annoying posts: no1

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

most hostility towards "old people": no1

no1

JoeDeeDee wrote:most hostility towards "old people": no1

I love old people, Ms. D. Especially when ground into nutritious protein-rich wafers topped with cream cheese.

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
no1 wrote:I love old people, Ms. D. Especially when ground into nutritious protein-rich wafers topped with cream cheese.

Most likely to write a dystopian screenplay: no1

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
allawayr wrote:Most likely to write a dystopian screenplay: no1

Is this a woot award thread, or a "give everything to no1 thread?"

Most likely to get probated: kenney

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
SkekTek wrote:Is this a woot award thread, or a "give everything to no1 thread?"

Most likely to get probated: kenney

No1 thread.

Most likely to make innocent quotes seem dirty award: no1

Most likely to reference Star Trek: no1

Ok, you can have one too:

Most likely to incorporate a fish into a shirt design: SkekTek

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:No1 thread.

Most likely to make innocent quotes seem dirty award: no1

Most likely to reference Star Trek: no1

Ok, you can have one too:

Most likely to incorporate a fish into a shirt design: SkekTek

Thank ya. You've come a long way since Legendairy, btw... Grats for holding 10th...

Schrobblehead

SkekTek wrote:Thank ya. You've come a long way since Legendairy, btw... Grats for holding 10th...

What was wrong with legendairy? I know it was extremely punny, but I thought it was ok. oh, and 10th is not holding... coffee mug is going to catch me unless the cheeseburger gets more attention. The mug has been in the hotness on and off all day. I guess 11th will do.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:What was wrong with legendairy? I know it was extremely punny, but I thought it was ok. oh, and 10th is not holding... coffee mug is going to catch me unless the cheeseburger gets more attention. The mug has been in the hotness on and off all day. I guess 11th will do.

Nothing wrong with it, just commenting on the vote totals more than anything else...

Schrobblehead

SkekTek wrote:Nothing wrong with it, just commenting on the vote totals more than anything else...

Oh! I misunderstood you. Not that I would get all sensitive about it or anything, but yeah the vote total was miserable. I haven't cracked the top 50 since my tie shirt until now. Watch me take a nose dive next week. I surely haven't figured out the voters.

Most Likely to post directly after this comment: allawayr

allawayr

Schrobblehead wrote:Oh! I misunderstood you. Not that I would get all sensitive about it or anything, but yeah the vote total was miserable. I haven't cracked the top 50 since my tie shirt until now. Watch me take a nose dive next week. I surely haven't figured out the voters.

Most likely to derail the Annual Woot Awards thread : Prof. Tek and Schrobblehead

Schrobblehead

Schrobblehead wrote:Most Likely to post directly after this comment: allawayr

Score!

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

oh, come on, now, it's been days since I was on probation last! Weeks, practically!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
kenney9226 wrote:oh, come on, now, it's been days since I was on probation last! Weeks, practically!

I'd probation you if I could...say 10 minutes?

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Josephus wrote:I'd probation you if I could...say 10 minutes?

I can do that easy, and twice on Saturdays!

allawayr

Schrobblehead wrote:Score!

Ah, if only I hadn't gone to class and had kept posting!

no1

Best Photoshop Tutorials that I Wish Were Done With GIMP: jimiyo

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

Nominations:

Most disgusting suggested derby themes: no1.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

JoeDeeDee wrote:most hostility towards "old people": no1

Wait.

You mean old people....like over 50?

You are in such trouble mr1!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

dontwantaname wrote:Wait.

You mean old people....like over 50?

You are in such trouble mr1!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:

You can run but you can't hide.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

SkekTek

Most likely to bring the hammer down when you slightly violate the rules of a woot thread game: poof

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:Most likely to bring the hammer down when you slightly violate the rules of a woot thread game: poof

Slightly? Slightly? Ha! Blatant disregard of the rules. Inviting chaos.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

allawayr

pooflady wrote:Slightly? Slightly? Ha! Blatant disregard of the rules. Inviting chaos.

Most likely to not give an award in the "Woot Awards" thread even when said person enforces the games of other threads : poof ;)

pooflady

allawayr wrote:Most likely to not give an award in the "Woot Awards" thread even when said person enforces the games of other threads : poof ;)