no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:Yes, we like it here. Yes we are considering moving. Gotta lead?

Ms. KtC,

I just looked on one website, and most of the wildlife job postings were in California and DC.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
daj59 wrote:Think of all the bumper stickers you could sell to promote your cult:

I follow No1.
Going where No1 has gone before.
I believe in No1.

You forgot:
Faithful to No1
I belong to No1

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1

KtCallista

no1 wrote:Hey, How about this one?

Couldn't hurt to try, thanks No1!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Anybody home? Yoooo hooooo!

KtCallista

joyner wrote:Anybody home? Yoooo hooooo!

Hi joyner!

joyner

KtCallista wrote:Hi joyner!

Hi KtC, how are you and your beautiful girls?

KtCallista

joyner wrote:Hi KtC, how are you and your beautiful girls?

Alright, finally getting past the crud that had me and little one in its grasp last week. Oldest is finally down for a nap and youngest is walking everywhere! I am getting nothing done with constantly chasing today.

joyner

KtCallista wrote:Alright, finally getting past the crud that had me and little one in its grasp last week. Oldest is finally down for a nap and youngest is walking everywhere! I am getting nothing done with constantly chasing today.

That chasing stage is lots of exercise. What letter of the alphabet were you working on today? How is the job hunt?

KtCallista

joyner wrote:That chasing stage is lots of exercise. What letter of the alphabet were you working on today? How is the job hunt?

Letter C. She can write it really well, although when I give her the writing sheets she only wants to trace the dotted ones, not write on her own, but I'll take what I can get.

Job hunt is slow. I've found probably 10-15 things Orc could apply for, but not much for me. Need to start looking out of the area more. Unless I want to be a secretary, there isn't much open right now. Nothing wrong with being a secretary, just doesn't pay well and not something I am overjoyed to be thinking about.

no1

KtCallista wrote:Letter C. She can write it really well, although when I give her the writing sheets she only wants to trace the dotted ones, not write on her own, but I'll take what I can get.

Job hunt is slow. I've found probably 10-15 things Orc could apply for, but not much for me. Need to start looking out of the area more. Unless I want to be a secretary, there isn't much open right now. Nothing wrong with being a secretary, just doesn't pay well and not something I am overjoyed to be thinking about.

Ms. KtC,

Have you at least put your resume on job-hunting sites?

KtCallista

no1 wrote:Ms. KtC,

Have you at least put your resume on job-hunting sites?

yes

no1

KtCallista wrote:yes

Ms. KtC,

Then just sit back and let the offers roll in!

KtCallista

no1 wrote:Ms. KtC,

Then just sit back and let the offers roll in!

hope so

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
krapposelli wrote:Good morning.

Just read back a bit... Poof if you haven't done your file labels yet, consider getting a cheapy label printer thingie. I used this to print out labels for my hanging folders when we got the new desk - and you can print one or a gazillion (or until the paper runs out) and label whatever, wherever.

Here's a link to one at Staples...

Bought this today and am playing with it now. It's great. I wish I'd known about this a few years ago. Thanks selli.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Bought this today and am playing with it now. It's great. I wish I'd known about this a few years ago. Thanks selli.

Looks fun

Off to swim lessons for oldest, later everyone!

tall4agirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl

Evenin' everyone. ...just a quick drive-by to say that I am still alive. This cold is refusing to quit, but I think it's slowing down. I think I'll have enough energy to go to the office tomorrow!!

Now I'm off to watch basketball until I fall asleep.

pooflady

tall4agirl wrote:Evenin' everyone. ...just a quick drive-by to say that I am still alive. This cold is refusing to quit, but I think it's slowing down. I think I'll have enough energy to go to the office tomorrow!!

Now I'm off to watch basketball until I fall asleep.

Husband took a nap at 8:00 so he wouldn't fall asleep during the game.

Hope you're feeling better.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
pooflady wrote:Bought this today and am playing with it now. It's great. I wish I'd known about this a few years ago. Thanks selli.

Yeah, I was helpful! So I've helped at least two people today, and started a new project that will simplify the lives of many managers at work and make me their new best fried. I think I've had a good day. Except for getting pulled over by a cop on the way home from dance class. Wasn't all bad since I just got a warning, but I've never gotten pulled over before.

pooflady

krapposelli wrote:Yeah, I was helpful! So I've helped at least two people today, and started a new project that will simplify the lives of many managers at work and make me their new best fried. I think I've had a good day. Except for getting pulled over by a cop on the way home from dance class. Wasn't all bad since I just got a warning, but I've never gotten pulled over before.

And how much over the speed limit were you going?

krapposelli

pooflady wrote:And how much over the speed limit were you going?

I dunno. That's not what he grabbed me for. I kinda sorta passed on the shoulder. The guy put his blinker on and slowed down so I went to go around him (but officer, everyone does it!) but he didn't turn. I told that to the occifer and he just gave me a warning. Didn't have to flash him or nuttin'!

pooflady

krapposelli wrote:I dunno. That's not what he grabbed me for. I kinda sorta passed on the shoulder. The guy put his blinker on and slowed down so I went to go around him (but officer, everyone does it!) but he didn't turn. I told that to the occifer and he just gave me a warning. Didn't have to flash him or nuttin'!

Boy, are you lucky!

krapposelli

pooflady wrote:Boy, are you lucky!

Yeah, I know. I figured I was majorly screwed as soon as I saw the lights. I 'fessed right up, apologized and explained what I did. He said, "so he put his blinker on" and at that point I had a glimmer of hope to get out of it with a warning.

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
krapposelli wrote:Yeah, I know. I figured I was majorly screwed as soon as I saw the lights. I 'fessed right up, apologized and explained what I did. He said, "so he put his blinker on" and at that point I had a glimmer of hope to get out of it with a warning.

I just keep some of my criminal justice books on the front seat. Always seems to work for the other Criminal Justice Majors. Not that i get pulled over often or anything. ;)

Thanks SS for my new togs!

krapposelli

terrimeyers wrote:I just keep some of my criminal justice books on the front seat. Always seems to work for the other Criminal Justice Majors. Not that i get pulled over often or anything. ;)

He also asked me where I worked... seemed unusual. Do they normally ask that?

edit: That's enough excitement for one night. I'm off to get some sleep. G'night.

pooflady

I really envy these people that get warnings. Any time I've been pulled over, I've been cited. One time I didn't get as high a ticket as he could have given me. Big whoop!

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:I really envy these people that get warnings. Any time I've been pulled over, I've been cited. One time I didn't get as high a ticket as he could have given me. Big whoop!

I've had both. I had one cop pulled me over and i wasn't even speeding. I was new to the area and my truck got side walluped by a gust of wind. I freaked out and pulled over. At the same time an officer came around the corner, he sited me for speeding and wouldn't wait for me to get my insurance from the glove box, so he sited me for that as well. I protested both, I got the notice of my court date a week after it passed, and it had a backdated postal stamp. Other times, I've gotten warnings. One time I really did deserve it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This conversation is a jinx waiting to happen.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

KtCallista

daj59 wrote:This conversation is a jinx waiting to happen.

How so?

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:This conversation is a jinx waiting to happen.

I'm not even reading it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
pooflady wrote:I really envy these people that get warnings. Any time I've been pulled over, I've been cited. One time I didn't get as high a ticket as he could have given me. Big whoop!

Wait until you get old, then you will be more likely to just get a warning.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:I've had both. I had one cop pulled me over and i wasn't even speeding. I was new to the area and my truck got side walluped by a gust of wind. I freaked out and pulled over. At the same time an officer came around the corner, he sited me for speeding and wouldn't wait for me to get my insurance from the glove box, so he sited me for that as well. I protested both, I got the notice of my court date a week after it passed, and it had a backdated postal stamp. Other times, I've gotten warnings. One time I really did deserve it.

I got two tickets at once when I was living in VA. My car was in my dad's name because he had bought it in PA and I was making the payments. A cop stopped me and gave me a ticket for not having VA plates and a ticket for not having county tags. We changed the title to my name, I went to court and the judge dismissed it.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:I got two tickets at once when I was living in VA. My car was in my dad's name because he had bought it in PA and I was making the payments. A cop stopped me and gave me a ticket for not having VA plates and a ticket for not having county tags. We changed the title to my name, I went to court and the judge dismissed it.

Heh, most of the cars here are registered somewhere else. Registering cars in the county messes up scholarships and voting for students, so that's not a problem here.

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
pooflady wrote:I got two tickets at once when I was living in VA. My car was in my dad's name because he had bought it in PA and I was making the payments. A cop stopped me and gave me a ticket for not having VA plates and a ticket for not having county tags. We changed the title to my name, I went to court and the judge dismissed it.

Hmph...How did he know you weren't just a Pennsylvanian that was passing through VA? LP

edit: totally not the last post thread

FenStar

To D'name: You are not part of his demographic.

FenStar

To D'name: You are not part of his demographic.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:To D'name: You are not part of his demographic.

Fen, dear, what the hell are you talking about????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Fen, dear, what the hell are you talking about????

I'm glad you asked that, I was wondering.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:I'm glad you asked that, I was wondering.

Ohh good I didn't miss anything.

FenStar

dontwantaname wrote:Fen, dear, what the hell are you talking about????

Colbert Report