no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
daj59 wrote:Yeah, what's with that!?!?! I tried to find a picture of someone with toothpicks holding their eyes open a couple weeks ago with no luck! You'd think that would be a common one.

Ms. Daj,
If you don't restrict yourself to toothpicks, then the possibilities open up just a tiny bit.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Apparently I can't upload pics to imageshack from work . . . so here.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1

AZGman wrote:Apparently I can't upload pics to imageshack from work . . . so here.

ouch!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:yeah, I forgot...you're too old.

Too single too.

//smack

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Taxes are in the mail! Wally world was crowded. Took me forever to spend my $107 and get out of there.

no1

joyner wrote:Taxes are in the mail! Wally world was crowded. Took me forever to spend my $107 and get out of there.

Ms. Joyner,

D'oh! You beat us! I've got ours with me ready for photocopying. Probably mail them tomorrow.

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:Ms. Daj,
If you don't restrict yourself to toothpicks, then the possibilities open up just a tiny bit.
[gross picture]

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Apparently I can't upload pics to imageshack from work . . . so here.

That'll make your eyes water.

Good job!!!! I had no luck!

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:Too single too.

//smack

Everyone has the personal life that they want, so quit complaining

joyner

no1 wrote:Ms. Joyner,

D'oh! You beat us! I've got ours with me ready for photocopying. Probably mail them tomorrow.

Cost me $13.00 to send them whatever you call it so I can track them. Four envelopes. Two for hubby and me and two for my Mom.

no1

daj59 wrote:Too single too.

//smack

Ms. Daj,

Being "single" doesn't stop a lot of people.

no1

joyner wrote:Cost me $13.00 to send them whatever you call it so I can track them. Four envelopes. Two for hubby and me and two for my Mom.

Ms. J,

Hmm, never had them "tracked" before, we usually just threw them in the mailbox. Might be something for us to think about doing.

joyner

no1 wrote:Ms. J,

Hmm, never had them "tracked" before, we usually just threw them in the mailbox. Might be something for us to think about doing.

I never had until I had to get a "real" tax preparer. He sent me a letter of instructions with who to mail how much money to and how to mail it. He thinks if they say they never got the forms that they will actually look for them if you can produce proof you mailed them. One less thing to worry about!

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
daj59 wrote:That'll make your eyes water.

Good job!!!! I had no luck!

Apparently I have sub-par google skills. I'll have to save those, uh, lovely pictures for future use.

krapposelli

joyner wrote:I never had until I had to get a "real" tax preparer. He sent me a letter of instructions with who to mail how much money to and how to mail it. He thinks if they say they never got the forms that they will actually look for them if you can produce proof you mailed them. One less thing to worry about!

Our tax dude filed ours electronically. At least he said he did - haven't checked yet. Guess I should...

edit: Ooooh! Even better. All three refunds (Fed, MD & DE) are already in my bank account.

spongebrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
pooflady wrote:You would have thought yours would have gone to Grove City, too. Closer than Pittsburgh.

I thought the same thing as well. FedEx and UPS goes through Grove City, SmartPost takes the scenic route.

Life goes on...and on...and on...

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

My monkey's here!!!! He's much smaller than I thought he would be but has a fine set of lungs. Mailman brought him.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

tall4agirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
pooflady wrote:My monkey's here!!!! He's much smaller than I thought he would be but has a fine set of lungs. Mailman brought him.

Is this your very first monkey, Poof?!? Mine aren't scheduled to arrive until Saturday. They just left Wisconsin today.

Afternoon, everyone.

spongebrain

pooflady wrote:My monkey's here!!!! He's much smaller than I thought he would be but has a fine set of lungs.

Congratulations! Is he your first?

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:Ms. Daj,

Being "single" doesn't stop a lot of people.

Yes but my buddy has batteries so I won't get preggers that way.

FORUM MODERATOR

no1

daj59 wrote:Yes but my buddy has batteries so I won't get preggers that way.

joyner

krapposelli wrote:Our tax dude filed ours electronically. At least he said he did - haven't checked yet. Guess I should...

edit: Ooooh! Even better. All three refunds (Fed, MD & DE) are already in my bank account.

I usually wait until the last minute because I usually owe!

pooflady

tall4agirl wrote:Is this your very first monkey, Poof?!? Mine aren't scheduled to arrive until Saturday. They just left Wisconsin today.

spongebrain wrote:Congratulations! Is he your first?

Yes, he's my first.

joyner

pooflady wrote:My monkey's here!!!! He's much smaller than I thought he would be but has a fine set of lungs. Mailman brought him.

Maybe that is why the fed ex truck keeps taking mine off the truck! Congratulations on your first monkey!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
joyner wrote:Maybe that is why the fed ex truck keeps taking mine off the truck! Congratulations on your first monkey!

Oo! Gotta go downstairs and see if we got ours in. I got 'em shipped to my office (and my first monkeys too).

BRB. EDIT: Got em! 3 blue monkeys are now mine!

krapposelli

SkekTek wrote:Oo! Gotta go downstairs and see if we got ours in. I got 'em shipped to my office (and my first monkeys too).

BRB

Mine had been hanging out in West Virginia for three days, now they've gone to Atlanta. They're going the wrong way!!! Hopefully they'll get redirected and continue their trip safely and quickly.

tall4agirl

SkekTek wrote:Oo! Gotta go downstairs and see if we got ours in. I got 'em shipped to my office (and my first monkeys too).

BRB. EDIT: Got em! 3 blue monkeys are now mine!

All blue? No pink monkeys?

joyner

krapposelli wrote:Mine had been hanging out in West Virginia for three days, now they've gone to Atlanta. They're going the wrong way!!! Hopefully they'll get redirected and continue their trip safely and quickly.

That's a long way of out of the way!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
no1 wrote:

Yeah, I can't believe she said it out loud either.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:Yeah, I can't believe she said it out loud either.

Pfffft.

FORUM MODERATOR

krapposelli

cruzer wrote:Yeah, I can't believe she said it out loud either.

Least she's not posting pictures...

pooflady

krapposelli wrote:Least she's not posting pictures...

ThunderThighs

Staff

krapposelli wrote:Least she's not posting pictures...

PG-13 remember. Sheesh. Sissies.

FORUM MODERATOR

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
tall4agirl wrote:All blue? No pink monkeys?

Wife ordered pink monkeys for herself...

spongebrain

daj59 wrote:Pfffft.

To think...No.1 is afraid of strong and self directing women. I wouldn't have pegged that one.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:

History NSFW

Sorry SB

FORUM MODERATOR

spongebrain

daj59 wrote:History

GAHHH!!! Work warning please!

(edit: Note to self....consider source BEFORE clicking on links while in the office)

ThunderThighs

Staff

spongebrain wrote:GAHHH!!! Work warning please!

(edit: Note to self....consider source BEFORE clicking on links while in the office)

Ooops, sorry. Done.

FORUM MODERATOR

tall4agirl

SkekTek wrote:Wife ordered pink monkeys for herself...

Good plan.

ThunderThighs

Staff

spongebrain wrote:GAHHH!!! Work warning please!

Source = Slate or Source = me?

FORUM MODERATOR