ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I've never been into the monkey fixation, either.

In the case of surprise, it only requires one of the parties to have the fixation. The sender of said screamer will suffice.

Top Fix

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom

my weekly maunderings post is up in the main derby thread. take a look if you like and see if you agree with my picks.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

tall4agirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
AZGman wrote:Probably . . . another 10 minutes and I was gonna make the call.

That's very generous of you. I'm not sure I could be that patient.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:In the case of surprise, it only requires one of the parties to have the fixation. The sender of said screamer will suffice.

I just flung mine off the roof of my science building, with an accomplice down below to recover/catch him. Scared the pants off everyone.... Now, I wait to see if I get in trouble from Public Safety...

tall4agirl

no1 wrote:Ooo, I didn't know that, Ms. Girl. Congratulations! Where do we send you our resumes?

Thanks. Unfortunately, we are not hiring right now. I'll keep you in mind if a position becomes available. :p

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
tall4agirl wrote:Thanks. Unfortunately, we are not hiring right now. I'll keep you in mind if a position becomes available. :p

May I have a position?

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:May I have a position?

I already have one . . . they call it fetal.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:May I have a position?

Sitting...in the corner.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Sitting...in the corner.

doesn't sound much different from my current job.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

hi everybody!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
daj59 wrote:Sitting...in the corner.

cruzer wrote:doesn't sound much different from my current job.

Ooo! Mr. Cruzer has a corner office! Mabe we should send him our resumes!

cruzer

no1 wrote:Ooo! Mr. Cruzer has a corner office! Mabe we should send him our resumes!

I require SSN, CC, and DOB and mother's maiden name on all resumes.

no1

jqubed wrote:hi everybody!

Hi Dr. Nick!

tall4agirl

Time to fight traffic... see y'all next time.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tall4agirl wrote:Why on earth would I do that?!? I just got promoted 2 weeks ago!

Congratulations!!!

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:doesn't sound much different from my current job.

Facing the corner? As in your nose should touch the corner. Do I have to explain everything?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:I require SSN, CC, and DOB and mother's maiden name on all resumes.

Psssssst, you forgot to ask for the security code for the credit card. I'm assuming that's what CC stood for.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

Promoted to what?

no1

daj59 wrote:Psssssst, you forgot to ask for the security code for the credit card. I'm assuming that's what CC stood for.

Ms. Daj,
I thought he was asking for Spicy Salsa with Nachos, Corn on Cobs, and Delicious Onion Burgers.

jqubed

no1 wrote:Ms. Daj,
I thought he was asking for Spicy Salsa with Nachos, Corn on Cobs, and Delicious Onion Burgers.

that's what I thought too... wonder what she thought SSN stood for? super sneaky ninjas? that's just redundant...

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

tall4agirl wrote:Why on earth would I do that?!? I just got promoted 2 weeks ago!

isn't that about the same time you went to Vegas? Did you go to Vegas to blow all your new earnings on the craps tables?

Skye — 1997-2007

cruzer

jqubed wrote: that's just redundant...

I do work for the gov'ment.

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Psssssst, you forgot to ask for the security code for the credit card. I'm assuming that's what CC stood for.

those CC machines never ask for a number on the back, do they?

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:those CC machines never ask for a number on the back, do they?

No but you need it to buy all those DVDs from Amazon or all the Woots during a Woot-Off.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

daj59 wrote:No but you need it to buy all those DVDs from Amazon or all the Woots during a Woot-Off.

guess I'll just have to find a buddy at Circuit City or Best Buy.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:guess I'll just have to find a buddy at Circuit City or Best Buy.

Bet your buddy will have batteries too then!

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

daj59 wrote:Bet your buddy will have batteries too then!

yes, but my buddies aren't for pleasure. and no, they aren't for pain either.

jqubed

daj59 wrote:Bet your buddy will have batteries too then!

cruzer wrote:yes, but my buddies aren't for pleasure. and no, they aren't for pain either.

i think i'll leave you two for a bit

Skye — 1997-2007

ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:

i think i'll leave you two for a bit

Oh this topic wasn't exclusive if you read back a page or two. Join in!

FORUM MODERATOR

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

My LCD is a liar! It tis telling my GPU that it's native resolution is 1920x1080, but it is actually 1366x760! GAHHHH!!! I can't figure out how to get it to work, because if I try to set it to 1360x760, my GPU auto upscales to 1920x1080 then the LCD downscales to 1366x760, screwing everything up!

Still single, can't imagine why.

AZGman

FenStar wrote:My LCD is a liar! It tis telling my GPU that it's native resolution is 1920x1080, but it is actually 1366x760! GAHHHH!!! I can't figure out how to get it to work, because if I try to set it to 1360x760, my GPU auto upscales to 1920x1080 then the LCD downscales to 1366x760, screwing everything up!

Sounds like a job for Sledge Hammer.

G'night.

ThunderThighs

Staff

FenStar wrote:My LCD is a liar! It tis telling my GPU that it's native resolution is 1920x1080, but it is actually 1366x760! GAHHHH!!! I can't figure out how to get it to work, because if I try to set it to 1360x760, my GPU auto upscales to 1920x1080 then the LCD downscales to 1366x760, screwing everything up!

Check the site for your graphics card. Maybe someone else has seen the problem or they have an updated driver.

FORUM MODERATOR

FenStar

AZGman wrote:Sounds like a job for Sledge Hammer.

G'night.

Wonder if the protection plan would cover that?

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Sounds like a job for Sledge Hammer.

G'night.

Gnite Az. Hope you get more sleep tonight!

FORUM MODERATOR

FenStar

daj59 wrote:Check the site for your graphics card. Maybe someone else has seen the problem or they have an updated driver.

No, it is the LCD that is the problem. My card is fine. The driver is up to date. The LCD is a TV so i think the drunken apes just half assed it. Or perhaps it is limited to what it can transmit... In any case I give up.

no1

FenStar wrote:No, it is the LCD that is the problem. My card is fine. The driver is up to date. The LCD is a TV so i think the drunken apes just half assed it. Or perhaps it is limited to what it can transmit... In any case I give up.

Mr. Star,
Perhaps there is an additional driver for the monitor itself that has not been installed? In any case, perhaps a visit to the manufacturer web site for the monitor, or even Google, would help see if this problem has been encountered before. Surely you are not the only person to have bought this particular model of monitor, and if indeed the manufacturer has a quality control problem as you assert, some complaints or even solutions may be found.

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey

Good Afternoon, someone sent this to me by PM and I thought it was funny. It's a large
B O C item that someone received today........

Raiden wrote:Well i'm kind of happy cause i got something pretty expensive but nothing electronic.

Did anyone else get this lol or did they just have this stashed away in a box from there Christmas party last year?

Does anyone know what the name and model number of this tree is cause i'm wondering how much its worth and if its worth keeping or giving away!

So far i found out that its a 9' slim frasier tree, on the stand theres a sticker that says Brand:ETL Model # T108700.

I think its a GKI Bethlehem Lighting Frasier 9-Foot Slim Christmas Tree Prelit with white ligths.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000ND54GY/002-8341038-0852025?SubscriptionId=0525E2PQ81DD7ZTWTK82

YES ITS A CHRISTMAS TREE!

Which looks pretty good cause ive see these things ranging from $200-$400!

So anyone know exactly what it is?

O and its got 3 different strings of plugs and 13 2-prong plugs, but a few sections of the tree wont light up?

jqubed

daj59 wrote:Oh this topic wasn't exclusive if you read back a page or two. Join in!

oh i saw it alright... i would not have got the reference if I hadn't!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

terrybatey wrote:Good Afternoon, someone sent this to me by PM and I thought it was funny. It's a large
B O C item that someone received today........

lol: the Box o' Christmas

Skye — 1997-2007

no1

Just remember... Mr. Christmas Toon is watching you masturbate.