ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Gnite all. See ya tomorrow.

Night Night Toon

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:Gnite all. See ya tomorrow.

Night, Daj.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:Gnite all. See ya tomorrow.

Night Night Toon

Night! EDIT: Me too... gotta get up in like 7 hours... erk.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pblgov wrote:Thanks all, baby has not been named yet, we will do that tomorrow and the baby was born at home naturally.

Super big Congrats on the big little girl! Congrats to Mom. Sounds like she got the birth she wanted!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Did you go to the class with the other kids?
Daughter wanted a placenta baby after that class. There was a doll with a detachable umbilical cord and placenta. That sure confused the grandparents!
(I had the baby in the hospital...we just took the course because the la lache league leader was teaching it.)

My big home birth question is.....who cleans the mess???

Welcome back!!!!!

I hate to admit it, but there were only two reasons my second baby was born in the hospital.
1) I absolutely love my doctor (and the doctor that delivered both of my girls - my doctor's partner)
2) I didn't want to deal with the mess in my house.

I told my Mom, she is against home birthing, but she did agree that was some pretty expensive room service. However, a midwife cost more than the hospital stay, and we don't have a licensed midwife in the area, getting one from out of the area would have meant she wouldn't have made it in time. Heck, my doctor missed it again, but that was the nurse's fault again.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Congrats to p'gov and Mrs. p'gov; and welcome to wootland, Li'l Miss p'gov!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Good morning folks. I have absolutely nowhere to take the kids tonight - no practices, games or parties. Whoo-hooo!!!

AZGman

Mornin', k'selli

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning.

AZGman

Howdy, J'phus . . . mighty nice lookin' day shaping up outside!

SkekTek

Morning. My first day out of the shirt fog. Buckyball just muscled me out. So close...

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
AZGman wrote:Howdy, J'phus . . . mighty nice lookin' day shaping up outside!

yep. some yard work on tap today, too.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Howdy, J'phus . . . mighty nice lookin' day shaping up outside!

Morning Az!

Morning All!

Hmmmmmmmmm. Windy with strong thunderstorms likely this afternoon. High near 80F. Winds S at 25-35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

BUT I did get a wonderful 3 hour Happy Nappy Wednesday and slept great last night. I'm hoping to have a thoroughly tolerable Thursday!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

Interesting site that co-worker showed me. SFW

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Morning Az!

Morning All!

Hmmmmmmmmm. Windy with strong thunderstorms likely this afternoon. High near 80F. Winds S at 25-35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

BUT I did get a wonderful 3 hour Happy Nappy Wednesday and slept great last night. I'm hoping to have a thoroughly tolerable Thursday!

Hi, daj!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

good morning all!

daj59 wrote:

//smack

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Hi, daj!

morning AZ!

AZGman

cruzer wrote:morning AZ!

Heya, cruzer . . . has the weather gotten any better?

pooflady

Morning all.
Sun's shining
Birds are singing
Just had my teeth cleaned, no cavities
I'm gruntled!

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman

Hiya, poof

Gruntled is good!

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote://smack

//smack back

No smack backs

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Morning all.
Sun's shining
Birds are singing
I'm gruntled!

Morning. Gruntled was one of son's favorite words when he learned it.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Heya, cruzer . . . has the weather gotten any better?

we got about an inch or two. Now its trying to melt.

ThunderThighs

Staff

MadLibs turns 50

FORUM MODERATOR

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:Morning all.
Sun's shining
Birds are singing
I'm gruntled!

Yay good days!

I had my teeth cleaned on Monday (no cavs too), but I got a wisdom tooth that is gonna make a break for it next Friday...

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Yay good days!

I had my teeth cleaned on Monday (no cavs too), but I got a wisdom tooth that is gonna make a break for it next Friday...

FORUM MODERATOR

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie

In keeping with the thread theme

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURKEN

Maybe you will come by today, saw you during the woot off.

SkekTek

daj59 wrote:

In the last week, we've (me n' the five-year-old) been reading a book Moose's Loose Tooth (getting him ready for the inevitable). Wonder if the oral surgeon will let me keep my own tooth once it's out... be neat to show him it's no big thing...

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:In the last week, we've (me n' the five-year-old) been reading a book Moose's Loose Tooth (getting him ready for the inevitable). Wonder if the oral surgeon will let me keep my own tooth once it's out... be neat to show him it's no big thing...

I would think that as long as he doesn't have to break it to get it out that he would. Kinda like a car repair, you should be able to see the replaced or removed parts.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

And you can explain to him about the Tooth Fairy and let him watch you put it under your pillow and then see what you have in the morning!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Afternoon folks!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Afternoon folks!

Hi, d'name!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Hi, d'name!

Can anyone tell me why I am sitting here? I should be outside. At least wash the car...then again , unless I cut down a bunch of branches, no point in washing the car.
Clean car = bird bathroom.
I put up birdhouses.
I put out seed.
I trimed the bottom of the hedges so the cats can't hide and eat the birds who are eating the seed.
What thanks do I get????
Bird poo on my car!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Can anyone tell me why I am sitting here? I should be outside. At least wash the car...then again , unless I cut down a bunch of branches, no point in washing the car.
Clean car = bird bathroom.
I put up birdhouses.
I put out seed.
I trimed the bottom of the hedges so the cats can't hide and eat the birds who are eating the seed.
What thanks do I get????
Bird poo on my car!

In addition to bird poo, I got mice in my attic and rats underneath the house in WA. I don't feed birds anymore.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

daj59 wrote:In addition to bird poo, I got mice in my attic and rats underneath the house in WA. I don't feed birds anymore.

Husband feeds birds all winter and some of the summer. But in the backyard where the cars are not.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Afternoon folks!

BTW, HI DNAME!

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Husband feeds birds all winter and some of the summer. But in the backyard where the cars are not.

I loved watching them. I also had a squirrel feeder with a lid on it. The squirrels would line up on the tree for their turn. You'd hear the lid banging closed all morning long. They were funny to watch. Then again, we also had bears that would destroy the bird feeds so it was best not to provide bait.

FORUM MODERATOR

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
pooflady wrote:Husband feeds birds all winter and some of the summer. But in the backyard where the cars are not.

Ours are also in the back and side yards - far away from the driveway. Not that we get completely spared, but at least the cars aren't in the immediate line of fire.

pooflady

daj59 wrote:I loved watching them. I also had a squirrel feeder with a lid on it. The squirrels would line up on the tree for their turn. You'd hear the lid banging closed all morning long. They were funny to watch. Then again, we also had bears that would destroy the bird feeds so it was best not to provide bait.

He has baffles on the feeders that are on poles so the squirrels can't get to it. But he also has some hanging from tree limbs and it's fun to watch the squirrels go down the wires and swing on those feeders.