ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Short and stout



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
daj59 wrote:Short and stout


Here is my handle
Here is my, uh, "beautiful tulip"

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:Here is my handle
Here is my, uh, "beautiful tulip"



When I get all steamed up, hear me shout



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:When I get all steamed up, hear me shout



just tip me over and pour me out!

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:When I get all steamed up, hear me shout



just tip me over and pour me out!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I'm a clever teapot, yes, it's true



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Polly put the kettle on.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

faughtey


quality posts: 21 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

Earl Grey anyone?

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
faughtey wrote:Earl Grey anyone?



hot, please.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:hot, please.



I'd think that since they know how to de-age a person (leaving memories intact) using the transporter, he'd rejuvenate himself to a younger biological age. The athleticism of a person in his mid-20s to 30s with the experience of whatever chronological age he is.

allawayr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
no1 wrote:I'd think that since they know how to de-age a person (leaving memories intact) using the transporter, he'd rejuvenate himself to a younger biological age. The athleticism of a person in his mid-20s to 30s with the experience of whatever chronological age he is.



Jean-Luc is wise enough to know the moral problem that would present. He knows that if he did it it would become regular practice by those rich enough to afford transporters and these bourgeoisie would then further oppress the proletariat masses thus disintegrating the Federation's fragile democracy.

Self sacrifice for the good of the Federation. All hail Picard!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Polly put the kettle on.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:Polly put the kettle on.


Polly put the kettle on. (why don't you wuv him anymore?)

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
zea3 wrote:Polly put the kettle on. (why don't you wuv him anymore?)



polly put the kettle on...

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
allawayr wrote:Jean-Luc is wise enough to know the moral problem that would present. He knows that if he did it it would become regular practice by those rich enough to afford transporters and these bourgeoisie would then further oppress the proletariat masses thus disintegrating the Federation's fragile democracy.

Self sacrifice for the good of the Federation. All hail Picard!



The Federation has moved beyond money. Material needs do not exist in the 24th Century. Everyone is free to improve themselves. That is, there are no rich and no poor, everyone has access to transporters and replicators. Free rejuvenation for everyone!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:


Prof. Tek,
Is that a spout or are you just happy to see us?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:polly put the kettle on...

We'll all have tea.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Don't click here



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:We'll all have tea.


Sukey take it off again.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:Sukey take it off again.

Sukey take it off again.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
daj59 wrote:Sukey take it off again.



Sukey take it off again.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:Sukey take it off again.

They've all gone away.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:They've all gone away.



Yay!

History lesson. Everyone on their carpet squares, it's story time:

"Polly put the kettle on" was published in 1797. The origin of "Polly put the kettle on" was based on the author having five children - two boys and three girls. There were constant arguments as the boys wanted to play soldiers and the girls wanted to play house! When the girls wanted to play without their brothers they would pretend to start a game of tea party "Polly put the kettle on" and the daughter, called Polly, would put the toy kettle on! As soon as the brothers left Sukey (or Susan) would take it off again! Their father was so amused by this ploy that he set it to words and added the music which were subsequently published.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Won't my mommy be so proud of me

(Did you know there was a second verse to "I'm a Little Teapot"?)



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Won't my mommy be so proud of me

(Did you know there was a second verse to "I'm a Little Teapot"?)


You mean 3rd verse? I saw this on one site:
Blow the fire and make the toast,
Put the muffins on to roast,
Blow the fire and make the toast,
We'll all have tea.
----------------------------------------------
I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I'm talking about I'm a Little Teapot

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle [one hand on hip], here is my spout [other arm out straight]
When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
Just tip me over and pour me out!
[as song ends, lean over and tip arm out like a spout]

I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can change my handle to my spout [switch arm positions and repeat tipping motion]
Just tip me over and pour me out



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:The Federation has moved beyond money. Material needs do not exist in the 24th Century. Everyone is free to improve themselves. That is, there are no rich and no poor, everyone has access to transporters and replicators. Free rejuvenation for everyone!



If this is true, why are all those red shirt guys still dead?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Won't my mommy be so proud of me

(Did you know there was a second verse to "I'm a Little Teapot"?)



Cause I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee
Bzzzzzzzz ouch he stung me!


Oh I'm bringing home a six foot salior boy
woun't my mommy be so full of joy
Cause i'm bringing home a six foot salior boy
ohhh, he kissed me

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:If this is true, why are all those red shirt guys still dead?



Ms. Name,

They didn't die because they were poor, they died because they didn't improve their intelligence.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Ms. Name,

They didn't die because they were poor, they died because they didn't improve their intelligence.



Sulu is on Conan O'Brien right now.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:Sulu is on Conan O'Brien right now.



Did you read his book? I saw him at a book signing. He was nice. The book was good. Talked about his childhood in an internment camp for Japanese americans in CA.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

faughtey


quality posts: 21 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

SkekTek wrote:hot, please.



mmm, smells good too. *wink*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

TAYLORT5


quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5


You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
pooflady wrote:I'm talking about I'm a Little Teapot

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle [one hand on hip], here is my spout [other arm out straight]
When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
Just tip me over and pour me out!
[as song ends, lean over and tip arm out like a spout]

I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can change my handle to my spout [switch arm positions and repeat tipping motion]
Just tip me over and pour me out


//raises hand and jumps up in seat... I knew! I knew! But I heard it as, "I'm a special teapot, yes it's true. Let me show you what I can do"

When daughter was a wee little thing I would walk her around her room at night "singing" along with a CD of kid songs and I was shocked to learn the second verse. I was even more shocked that my "singing" would actually put her to sleep.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
krapposelli wrote://raises hand and jumps up in seat... I knew! I knew! But I heard it as, "I'm a special teapot, yes it's true. Let me show you what I can do"

When daughter was a wee little thing I would walk her around her room at night "singing" along with a CD of kid songs and I was shocked to learn the second verse. I was even more shocked that my "singing" would actually put her to sleep.



I'm impressed, I had never heard a second verse.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

My bonnie lies over the ocean,



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items