dougall

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
no1 wrote:i can think of more fun ways to reproduce.

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 26 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
no1 wrote:i can think of more fun ways to reproduce.

Breaking something down isn't the most fun? My friends have lied to me!

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

dougall

Trying to drink my way through a 12 pack of sweetwater beer... too heavy to try to take home.

dougall

Nitetigrezz wrote:Remember to breath between bites! Might help you break down the ingrediants this time xp

I'm gonna say fresh corn, cornmeal, eggs, cream salt+ pepper.

now, someone find me a good corn pudding recipe, I'll make you dinner if you're ever around our area.

Nitetigrezz

dougall wrote:I'm gonna say fresh corn, cornmeal, eggs, cream salt+ pepper.

now, someone find me a good corn pudding recipe, I'll make you dinner if you're ever around our area.

I'd have to test them out before I could tell you what ones are good, but here's a page for you to take a look at.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

dougall

Nitetigrezz wrote:I'd have to test them out before I could tell you what ones are good, but here's a page for you to take a look at.

If you're ever in NE PA just yell.. if you find a good recipe, we might even take you to our favorite brewery.

Nitetigrezz

dougall wrote:If you're ever in NE PA just yell.. if you find a good recipe, we might even take you to our favorite brewery.

Awesome, thanks! We'll probably be there sometime next year. Ngovednik's family is spread between Mass and New Ham, and we have a friend in PA we try to visit everytime we're there.

dougall

Nitetigrezz wrote:Awesome, thanks! We'll probably be there sometime next year. Ngovednik's family is spread between Mass and New Ham, and we have a friend in PA we try to visit everytime we're there.

No problem.. and if the better half is in a good mood, maybe she'll show you where you can buy us icecream too ;)

Nitetigrezz

dougall wrote:No problem.. and if the better half is in a good mood, maybe she'll show you where you can buy us icecream too ;)

XD We'd be down for that, for sure. Heck, if you guys wanted, ngovednik loves cooking for friends. Though I understand not wanting someone milling about in your kitchen XD

Sipping on more English Breakfast tea, getting through the last few hours of the day. Still no clue what we're having for dinner xp

dougall

dougall wrote:Trying to drink my way through a 12 pack of sweetwater beer... too heavy to try to take home.

4 left to go (didn't start with 12 today)

Should be OK to not need to take any home.

Nitetigrezz

dougall wrote:4 left to go (didn't start with 12 today)

Should be OK to not need to take any home.

Nah, they don't need any beer at home, right? XD

dougall

Nitetigrezz wrote:Nah, they don't need any beer at home, right? XD

I know how much beer is in the basement already..... Another handful of bottles won't make much difference.

Nitetigrezz

dougall wrote:I know how much beer is in the basement already..... Another handful of bottles won't make much difference.

Sounds like our alcohol cabinet >.> It's not that we drink a lot. In fact, that's part of the problem. We buy more than we drink, if that makes sense. Hard to pass up good alcohol though....

dougall

Nitetigrezz wrote:Sounds like our alcohol cabinet >.> It's not that we drink a lot. In fact, that's part of the problem. We buy more than we drink, if that makes sense. Hard to pass up good alcohol though....

Should work on that..... Hoarder!

And 3 bottles left. Time to switch to liquor.

Nitetigrezz

dougall wrote:Should work on that..... Hoarder!

And 3 bottles left. Time to switch to liquor.

We really need to >.< We've just been slowly turning into lightweights in the past year or so. Now just a single bottle of wine between us is enough to get one drunk and the other tipsy, depending on who gets the last glass.

jlarson328

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlarson328

Sounds like you need some help. I will courageously volunteer. I'm giving like that.

Nitetigrezz wrote:Sounds like our alcohol cabinet >.> It's not that we drink a lot. In fact, that's part of the problem. We buy more than we drink, if that makes sense. Hard to pass up good alcohol though....

First Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, First Shirt Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, Birthday Puzzle Mysterious Letter 7/22/14, wife of "MM"

dougall

More food from a Mexican restaurant than is probably prudent.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
dougall wrote:More food from a Mexican restaurant than is probably prudent.

Goodness.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dougall

Mavyn wrote:Goodness.

no.. gluttony...one of the other sins :P

Mavyn

dougall wrote:no.. gluttony...one of the other sins :P

it's a family site!

7echniqu3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 7echniqu3

...That looks WAY better than Taco bell! I want what you have!

Nitetigrezz

jlarson328 wrote:Sounds like you need some help. I will courageously volunteer. I'm giving like that.

Well if you're ever in the neighborhood just drop us a line XD We have fun entertaining, even if we don't do it very often.

A cup of fresh fruit with a side of chamomile and mint tea to wind down the day with.

moles1138

quality posts: 10 Private Messages moles1138

Black jelly beans

unangrybird

quality posts: 1 Private Messages unangrybird

Leftover fried alligator. Yummy! Drinking ice water with half a lemon.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Fresh green beans cooked with a pork shoulder butt and new red potatoes. Sliced tomatoes.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

unangrybird

pooflady wrote:Fresh green beans cooked with a pork shoulder butt and new red potatoes. Sliced tomatoes.

I am almost embarrassed to say that I was just talking to my local butcher about pork shoulder butt on Friday. I asked him why it is called shoulder and butt and if that was just a typo. He told me the cut is actually all shoulder and no back end! Said there are a group of people who want the cut relabeled because it's so confusing. There was more to the conversation but I admit I was fooled and I do buy the cut often when it's at a great price and then make my own breakfast and Italian sausage to freeze.

pooflady

unangrybird wrote:I am almost embarrassed to say that I was just talking to my local butcher about pork shoulder butt on Friday. I asked him why it is called shoulder and butt and if that was just a typo. He told me the cut is actually all shoulder and no back end! Said there are a group of people who want the cut relabeled because it's so confusing. There was more to the conversation but I admit I was fooled and I do buy the cut often when it's at a great price and then make my own breakfast and Italian sausage to freeze.

I always just figured it was the butt end of the shoulder.

7echniqu3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 7echniqu3

Half a box of cheez-it's, and someone seriously needs to stop me before i eat the other half.

Mavyn

Meat cuts explained.

Cheetos.

Nitetigrezz

Had hella-expensive oatmeal this morning from Starcracked x.x Gotta remember to make my own before leaving for work. Have homemade chili waiting in the office kitchen for lunch though :3 For now, my one cup of English Breakfast tea.

Nitetigrezz

Mavyn wrote:Meat cuts explained.

Cheetos.

That was really interesting, and now I'm craving steak o.o

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Yum! I want some of those rice and beans!

Yesterday found a tasty combo:
sungold cherry tomatoes, avocado, cut up scallions, chopped cabbage and a dash of salt and ume vinegar. All mixed up, tomatoes broken in halfish, and squeezed some of the tomato juice/acid on the avocado and cabbage - really fresh tasting.

Also just saw and tasted baba ganoush made from scratch for the first time and it was sooo good.

Currently I am hungry and eating nothing, arrrr.

Vote!

moles1138

quality posts: 10 Private Messages moles1138

Cheetos.

Cheezy Poofs

pooflady

Cheetos.

Thank you.

unangrybird

Cheetos.

Thanks for posting that link. I'll have to tell my butcher coz he didn't say anything about barrels being called butts.

cklun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cklun

Peeps I found in the back of a cabinet from Easter

jlarson328

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlarson328

Sungold cherry tomatoes are like crack to me. I am afraid I will end up looking like that yellow guy on Scrubs that one time.

jasneko wrote:Yum! I want some of those rice and beans!

Yesterday found a tasty combo:
sungold cherry tomatoes, avocado, cut up scallions, chopped cabbage and a dash of salt and ume vinegar. All mixed up, tomatoes broken in halfish, and squeezed some of the tomato juice/acid on the avocado and cabbage - really fresh tasting.

Also just saw and tasted baba ganoush made from scratch for the first time and it was sooo good.

Currently I am hungry and eating nothing, arrrr.

First Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, First Shirt Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, Birthday Puzzle Mysterious Letter 7/22/14, wife of "MM"

Mavyn

Just finished bacon cheese burgers, with tomatoes a coworker gave me, and onion from our garden.

Mmmmm.

pooflady

Chicken lo mein and potstickers. Not homemade.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

bits of crap the dental hygienist scraped off of my teef.