matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

someothaguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages someothaguy

BEST. WOOTCAST. EVER.

is what i think you meant

07amjame

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 07amjame

Indeed. That was so good, my boyfriend was dancing to it. Let's go Red Wings!!!! Only four more games!

epilszak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epilszak

I was born and raised in Westland, MI, and just have this to say:
Go Pens!!!
ps: Ghoul Power!!!

ironcitytv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ironcitytv

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!! LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!! LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Zeusandhera

That's all a lot of my friends are talking about.

Despite living only an hour away from Detroit, I am one of those people who doesn't care about the NHL.

littlezilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlezilla

I was also born ans raised in Westland, MI.
And I LOVE the Red Wings. I can smell the Cup now. GO WINGS!

And yes, best Wootcast EVER!!!

fosterscool

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fosterscool

I thought we settled this on the last one...Red Wings Suck...

hockeyfrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hockeyfrog

As an Avalanche fan (and this is strictly from the old school rivalry, don't even get me started on the Avs/Red Wings series), all I can say is is SID THE KID! SID THE KID!

(Ironically I tweeted earlier "lets go penguins *clap clap clapclapclap*")

07amjame

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 07amjame
fosterscool wrote:I thought we settled this on the last one...Red Wings Suck...

Yes, they obviously suck so bad that they made it to the Stanley Cup Finals...

jettent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jettent

Red Wings - over rated....GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

malingjc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malingjc

As a penguins season ticket holder. I lost my spaghetti. =( hiss on the podcast.

Though you have me wondering... Isn't woot based in a Dallas suburb?

cw88shade

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cw88shade

well that was a wasted mouse click

13datsyukfan13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 13datsyukfan13
jettent wrote:Red Wings - over rated....GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was all the ratings that won them the Presidents Trophy with the best record in the NHL.

Datsyuk is a hockey GOD!!

flipmeister

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flipmeister

best wootcest ever...

GO WINGS!

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]

mgielarowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgielarowski

It should be a good series but Penguins in 5. LET'S GO PENS!!!!! (Redwings looked a bit tired at the end of the Stars series).

lacotomo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lacotomo
fosterscool wrote:I thought we settled this on the last one...Red Wings Suck...

Obviously another bandwagon hockey fan. I bet you love the Yankees, Lebron James, and the Patriots too. Do you even know hockey rules, or is Crosby the only player you actually know?

gobar888

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gobar888

Forget the Red Wings............GO BEARS, A'S, 49'ers, WARRIORS.. Only way to go!!!

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
malingjc wrote:Isn't woot based in a Dallas suburb?

The podcast team isn't.

thegrinchd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegrinchd
gobar888 wrote:Forget the Red Wings............GO BEARS, A'S, 49'ers, WARRIORS.. Only way to go!!!

You mean RAIDERS right??

Zigee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zigee
13datsyukfan13 wrote:Yes it was all the ratings that won them the Presidents Trophy with the best record in the NHL.

I'm sure New England Patriots felt the same way....right up until they lost the superbowl!

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!

Radio WDVE 102.5 FM Pittsburgh
For some GOOD pens songs!

RUFF1415

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RUFF1415
lacotomo wrote:Obviously another bandwagon hockey fan. I bet you love the Yankees, Lebron James, and the Patriots too. Do you even know hockey rules, or is Crosby the only player you actually know?

Or maybe he's one of the Pittsburgh faithful? I've been rooting for the Pens every season since I can remember. It's possible you know.

jschizas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jschizas

Love the Redwings, Love the Pens. Love the NHL, Love the Stanley Cup

Love WOOT!!

Best Site, Best Woocast Ever! Best Sport on Earth. Smell the ICE - Beeyaaatch

Razer Pro|Tone m250 Earphones – 2-Pack LG DR787T DVD Recorder with HDMI, Upconversion and ATSC Tuner Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player DigiPro 5.5×4” Graphics Tablet Green Hi/Low Mini Hanging Lanterns - 6 pack Kingston 16GB USB 2.0 Data Traveler Thumbdrive
Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA 32MB Hard Drive

Still Looking for more things to steal cheap

oiohjoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oiohjoi
mgielarowski wrote:It should be a good series but Penguins in 5. LET'S GO PENS!!!!! (Redwings looked a bit tired at the end of the Stars series).

The wings get tired once and a while. They can usually barely make it 3 periods but they're usually up by 2-3 goals so it doesn't matter. The east coast teams always blow, whys this year any different..? Wings in 4.

heffrey45

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heffrey45

I hope they have a computer on here soon, because I just got sick all over mine.

Darkefire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Darkefire

Best Wootcast Ever. Nothing like a little shameless partisanship to kick off a week. The Pens look good and I know Crosby is the NHL's latest "Golden Boy", but Ozzie will shut him down while the Wings rack up the points. Red Wings in 5.

kyubivash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyubivash

GO RED WINGS!

Watcher95

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Watcher95

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!! LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!! LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!

Pens in 6

AtraAstrum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AtraAstrum

Go Wings!

killerbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killerbee
malingjc wrote:As a penguins season ticket holder. I lost my spaghetti. =( hiss on the podcast.

Though you have me wondering... Isn't woot based in a Dallas suburb?

Pens STH as well

tejdatta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tejdatta

Umm. Bandwagon hockey fan? Easier to be a redwing bandwagoner. Pens fans had to endure 16 years of carp and almost losing their team a couple times. Pens fans are dedicated and stand by their team...win or lose. Unlike you pathetic redwings fans who can't even sell out a playoff game. Hockeytown? You guys are sad. We'll bring the cup back to pittsburgh where it belongs and where a city will appreciate it. Your ghetto, economically stunted city doesn't deserve it nor does it deserve your hockey team.

GO PENS!!!

creeker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages creeker

Heh, heh, little fella, being and Avalanche fan, it is impossible for you to be 'old school'. Y'see, the Red Wings were cool before the Avalanche was even a twinkle in your expansion team owner's eye.

Candy5913

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Candy5913

damn red wings.

Merlin330

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Merlin330
tejdatta wrote:...We'll bring the cup back to pittsburgh where it belongs and where a city will appreciate it.

I've been a hockey fan since the original 6 and I don't want to bag on The 'Burgh, but the cup belonging in Pittsburgh? I don't think so... No one thinks of Pittsburgh as a city that's a bastion of hockey. As a matter of fact, doesn't Mario now own the Penguins because they couldn't pay him when he was a player? There's a lot more cities with greater hockey tradition.

In any case, it'll be fun watching the finals to see who gets to hoist Lord Stanley's Cup.

A number of Woots, a few Random Bags of Crap. Life is good!

mikes123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikes123

Great matchup. It's been years since we've had a real Stanley Cup series, where both teams come from someplace where you can actually have ice in the winter.

JennytheSoprano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JennytheSoprano

Downriver Detroit says "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!"

We frakking rock.

I'm liking the woot.

jamie511

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamie511

GO PENS!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

davek58

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davek58

Can't wait til Cindy Crosby meets Dallas Drake. Wings sweep.....

jfogal82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfogal82
tejdatta wrote:Your ghetto, economically stunted city doesn't deserve it nor does it deserve your hockey team.

Wow, what a very classy and completely relevant statement to the topic. Oh wait, I actually meant the exact opposite.

tejdatta wrote:...you pathetic redwings fans ...

Yeah, "Red Wings" is two words. This isn't anything new, they've kind of been around for a while. In fact, by the time the Pens finally showed up they'd already been around 41 years and won 7 Cups. And in the last 41 years they still have more Cups than the Pens. So as to where it belongs... That's pretty self-explanatory.

threegoalnight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages threegoalnight

Will the Penguins resemble the 1995 Devils--a group of upstarts with a couple savvy veterans and a hot young French Canadian goalie who were underestimated by the West and rolled through the Finals (& the Wings)? Or perhaps the 1983 Oilers--a run and gun group of high flying youngsters who sailed through their conference only to run into a gritty bunch of (Islander) veterans who weren't ready to let go of their perch atop the league and held on to win their fourth Cup in their era? Should be a great series--Go Wings!