AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Congratulations!!! Does it come with a desk and chair, too?

It has a modular computer workstation set-up, but I still have my uncomfortable ergonomically-designed chair!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:It has a modular computer workstation set-up, but I still have my uncomfortable ergonomically-designed chair!

Oh, too bad.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Oh, too bad.

It's not too bad; it gives me more surface area to work on . . . and I have a lot of paper reference material that I have to spread out to do my work.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:It's not too bad; it gives me more surface area to work on . . . and I have a lot of paper reference material that I have to spread out to do my work.

Paper? What is this "paper" you speak of?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
AZGman wrote:It has a modular computer workstation set-up, but I still have my uncomfortable ergonomically-designed chair!

Can you swipe someone else's?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:Paper? What is this "paper" you speak of?

Big a** Sudoku puzzles...

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Paper? What is this "paper" you speak of?

Computer screens are only so big (or authorized) and some of the charts, maps, and graphics are difficult to view on a monitor.

AZGman

SkekTek wrote:Can you swipe someone else's?

All of our chairs are the same . . . sadly.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:Can you wipe someone else's?

Kind of a personal question there, Prof. Tek.

no1

AZGman wrote:All of our chairs are the same . . . sadly.

Gman,

It's that way here, too, but I kinda like my ergo chair.

AZGman

no1 wrote:Gman,

It's that way here, too, but I kinda like my ergo chair.

I've had ergo chairs I really liked. These, however, do not make the list!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I've had ergo chairs I really liked. These, however, do not make the list!

I bought my own a few years back but it finally wore out. Now I'm using one that is comfortable but doesn't roll well. I can trade it for an uncomfortable one that hurts my back but does roll well.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

daj59 wrote: Off to clean out some junk drawers in the kitchen.

Three drawers cleaned so far. Lots of junk thrown out. Some stuff put in a stack to give to one of one of our schools with a lower income demographic.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:Three drawers cleaned so far. Lots of junk thrown out. Some stuff put in a stack to give to one of one of our schools with a lower income demographic.

Busy, busy bee!

AZGman

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Busy, busy bee!

Yup, going to be doing this for the next 3 weeks, I hope. Not the same 3 drawers of course.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:29

but who's counting?

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

daj59 wrote:but who's counting?

Moi

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Moi

Ah. Back to it for me.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

dang...he actually does have a desk...

pooflady

cruzer wrote:dang...he actually does have a desk...

When you've put in as many years as he has, maybe you'll have a desk, too, grasshopper.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

cruzer

pooflady wrote:When you've put in as many years as he has, maybe you'll have a desk, too, grasshopper.

I thought he requested a warhead.

ThunderThighs

Staff

daj59 wrote:Ah. Back to it for me.

3 more drawers and one cabinet done. Big round toy bucket thing over half filled with excess school supplies.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

daj59 wrote:3 more drawers and one cabinet done. Big round toy bucket thing over half filled with excess school supplies.

What are you going to do the rest of the summer?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:What are you going to do the rest of the summer?

Mostly clean and throw out or sell stuff. Doing a pre-move clean-out... at least I hope I'll stay with it. That's my goal.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

daj59 wrote:Mostly clean and throw out or sell stuff. Doing a pre-move clean-out... at least I hope I'll stay with it. That's my goal.

Good idea. If son goes to college the first year or so locally, will you still move?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Good idea. If son goes to college the first year or so locally, will you still move?

Yes. This house is just too big. I'd move this year if he didn't pitch such a fit and I was more prepared. He doesn't deal with change well.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Off to movie. Laterz.

FORUM MODERATOR

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Good afternoon folks!

no1

daj59 wrote:Off to movie. Laterz.

zea3 wrote:Good afternoon folks!

Anyone ever notice you never see Ms. Daj and Ms. Z in the same place at the same time?

zea3

no1 wrote:Anyone ever notice you never see Ms. Daj and Ms. Z in the same place at the same time?

Now, now, we have been through this before!

cruzer

no1 wrote:Anyone ever notice you never see Ms. Daj and Ms. Z in the same place at the same time?

questionable, but no, never wondered that, and I think they were on at the same time the other night.

zea3

cruzer wrote:questionable, but no, never wondered that, and I think they were on at the same time the other night.

We were, and we tend to talk about things we have in common. 70-80% parallel lives.

no1

cruzer wrote:questionable, but no, never wondered that, and I think they were on at the same time the other night.

Mr. Cruzer,

...people are still here at night?

cruzer

zea3 wrote:We were, and we tend to talk about things we have in common. 70-80% parallel lives.

same state at least...

zea3

cruzer wrote:same state at least...

Yup!

cruzer

no1 wrote:Mr. Cruzer,

...people are still here at night?

the vampires only come out at night...

cruzer

zea3 wrote:Yup!

so how goes it zea?

zea3

cruzer wrote:so how goes it zea?

Warm! Couldn't stand it anymore and turned on the a/c. I've been trying to keep it off during the day to keep costs down.

pooflady

zea3 wrote:Warm! Couldn't stand it anymore and turned on the a/c. I've been trying to keep it off during the day to keep costs down.

I'm about to turn it on. It's up to 79 here.