pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
cruzer wrote:Hi Zea, again!

Hi again Cruzer!

zea3

pooflady wrote:

Nice, big couch!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
zea3 wrote:Hi again Cruzer!

How's your day going zea? Think you'll like the new job?

zea3

cruzer wrote:How's your day going zea? Think you'll like the new job?

I think I will. I know a few people there so it won't be totally foreign to me.

cruzer

zea3 wrote:I think I will. I know a few people there so it won't be totally foreign to me.

you said you had worked with these people before right? (the people, not the company)

zea3

cruzer wrote:you said you had worked with these people before right? (the people, not the company)

I haven't worked directly with them, but a couple of them used to work for the same place as I worked in a different location.

cruzer

zea3 wrote:I haven't worked directly with them, but a couple of them used to work for the same place as I worked in a different location.

I see. how much closer is this place than the other place?

pooflady

Wow, where'd everybody go?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Wow, where'd everybody go?

AZGman wrote:Nap time!!!!

cruzer wrote:OK!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pooflady

Bummer.

no1

pooflady wrote:Bummer.

Lady Poof,

What did you think would happen if you brought a nice new couch into PWA?

pooflady

no1 wrote:Lady Poof,

What did you think would happen if you brought a nice new couch into PWA?

I didn't realize people were that easily suggestible.
Perhaps I should post that people are sending me money.

zea3

cruzer wrote:I see. how much closer is this place than the other place?

About 25 miles.

zea3

Good afternoon folks!

pooflady

zea3 wrote:About 25 miles.

250 miles a week - that's a lot of gas and time saved.

zea3

pooflady wrote:250 miles a week - that's a lot of gas and time saved.

I was easily driving 70 miles a day just for work, not including taking kids to school and running errands.

pooflady

zea3 wrote:I was easily driving 70 miles a day just for work, not including taking kids to school and running errands.

So when do you have to go in to the old job and tell your friends?

no1

pooflady wrote:people are sending no1 money.

pooflady

no1 wrote:

WHAT??? I've been robbed!

zea3

pooflady wrote:So when do you have to go in to the old job and tell your friends?

The next time they are together in person will be in August. My new job will have started by then. I will have to use phone calls and emails.

pooflady

zea3 wrote:The next time they are together in person will be in August. My new job will have started by then. I will have to use phone calls and emails.

Easier than face to face. Maybe.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:

I like it! Are the trees new or did you make new couchl match existing?

joyner

I can't get the puppy cam to work, has terri left on her cruise yet? Maybe she took the webcam with her and will do cruise cam? At $.50 per minute that should run into some serious money in a hurry.

pooflady

joyner wrote:I like it! Are the trees new or did you make new couchl match existing?

Trees are old.

pooflady

joyner wrote:I can't get the puppy cam to work, has terri left on her cruise yet? Maybe she took the webcam with her and will do cruise cam? At $.50 per minute that should run into some serious money in a hurry.

I can't get the puppycam to work either. I'm pretty sure she hasn't left yet.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I can't get the puppycam to work either. I'm pretty sure she hasn't left yet.

No puppies

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

joyner

pooflady wrote:Trees are old.

Have you slept on it yet? Has the roomba tried to get under it?

joyner

dontwantaname wrote:No puppies

Terri said they were going to their new homes this weekend, I think.

pooflady

joyner wrote:Have you slept on it yet? Has the roomba tried to get under it?

Started to take a nap, but discovered the new throw pillows are way, way too big. By the time I gave up, I was out of nap mode. I'm going to have to look for a cheap thinner one tomorrow.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:

Poof, do you realize your image is in the top photo?

Picture of Poof!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Poof, do you realize your image is in the top photo?

Picture of Poof!!!

Yeah, I saw that. Make of it what you will.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Poof, your carpet is so clean. I have the envy. With a house full of men and dogs and cats and possibly a rogue ferret, I'll never be so fortunate.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

pooflady

PemberDucky wrote:Poof, your carpet is so clean. I have the envy. With a house full of men and dogs and cats and possibly a rogue ferret, I'll never be so fortunate.

Actually, the carpet's pretty dirty, but I had just vacuumed when we took the old couch out. Pretty yucky behind it. I'm waiting for a string of really hot days to have it cleaned, it'll dry faster with the a/c on.

I don't know if the Roomba will fit under it or not. It fit under the old one, but for some reason kept getting stuck and then we'd have a heck of a time rescuing it.

An odd thing - even the delivery guys thought it was strange. There's six legs on the couch and they sent us an extra one.

no1

pooflady wrote:An odd thing - even the delivery guys thought it was strange. There's six legs on the couch and they sent us an extra one.

Lady Poof,

...that's not a leg.

joyner

pooflady wrote:Actually, the carpet's pretty dirty, but I had just vacuumed when we took the old couch out. Pretty yucky behind it. I'm waiting for a string of really hot days to have it cleaned, it'll dry faster with the a/c on.

I don't know if the Roomba will fit under it or not. It fit under the old one, but for some reason kept getting stuck and then we'd have a heck of a time rescuing it.

An odd thing - even the delivery guys thought it was strange. There's six legs on the couch and they sent us an extra one.

Oldest daughter broke the back ones off of our couch. She wasn't even doing a teenage tantrum thing. She just flopped down and she was on the the floor. The leg had gotten caught on the little metal strip on the edge of the linoleum.

Is it an extra long couch? I think the couch in my den only has 3 cushions. I'm in my office goofing off while daughter does the bible school craft helper thing.

joyner

no1 wrote:Lady Poof,

...that's not a leg.

OK, I'll bite, why not, mr.1?

no1

joyner wrote:OK, I'll bite, why not, mr.1?

Ms. J,

Please don't bite the extra "leg."

pooflady

joyner wrote:Oldest daughter broke the back ones off of our couch. She wasn't even doing a teenage tantrum thing. She just flopped down and she was on the the floor. The leg had gotten caught on the little metal strip on the edge of the linoleum.

Is it an extra long couch? I think the couch in my den only has 3 cushions. I'm in my office goofing off while daughter does the bible school craft helper thing.

Yes, it's 99 inches long. I think it's 81 between the arms.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

terrimeyers wrote:It's going. I've been staying busy at work and preparing for my trip. Puppies go to their new homes this weekend.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO must have puppycam!!!!!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!