0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality posts:

uski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uski

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let's see !

New Invicta Speedway II Stainless Steel Chronograph, for $89.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Invicta 5093 Speedway II Stainless Steel Chronograph

What do you want to do ?

Bonus eBay links:

jessiebyrd004

quality posts: 52 Private Messages jessiebyrd004

Invicta Speedway Chornographs get real good reviews across the board on Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Invicta+Speedway+Chronograph&x=0&y=0

I do a daily woot blog where I talk about the woot, link to CSEs, find reviews, etc. A few people have told me it's useful. Google "useful linkage" and there it is.

Wholesaleforless

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Wholesaleforless

Was just at Sam's Club this afternoon, where I saw a very similar Invicta watch for $59.99 (plus tax -- which, in Phoenix, is about $5). You save $30 AND you get a lifetime return policy.

DocThan.com

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DocThan.com

Check out here for LOTS of Pictures and discussions

http://www.watchgeeks.net/im4/viewtopic.php?t=6738

taro13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taro13

If this scratches, will you see the metal underneath?

socceruci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socceruci

Invicta makes some decent watches and you can't beat the shiny black steel look. I have seen this watch before.

HarryBeanbag

quality posts: 35 Private Messages HarryBeanbag
11/7/2007 - Invicta Stainless Steel Racing Sport Chronograph

I wooted this back in November (as you can see from above) and i love it. I would recommend this one based on my experience with my current Invicta.

Everbody

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Everbody

Can't beat a Casio, solar powered, radio setting G-Shock for $70 at Costco! Keep trying!

------------------------
Quid malmborg im Plano
------------------------

Costner

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Costner

I have a silver Invicta Chronograph and love it.....it is uber accurate, very solid, and has stood up better than any watch I have ever owned.

If you don't know anything about Invicta you might want to do some research....I'm sure you won't be disappointed. You get a lot of watch for the money - and this is the first watch I have ever worn where I had people actually compliment me on it (and I have had some nice watches).

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
Wholesaleforless wrote:Was just at Sam's Club this afternoon, where I saw a very similar Invicta watch for $59.99 (plus tax -- which, in Phoenix, is about $5). You save $30 AND you get a lifetime return policy.

Good info. I'll take a look at Sam's. Thank you!

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

dovy6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dovy6

i cant actually find this specific model anywhere else online!

wait... what?

martinchill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages martinchill

someone at the watchgeeks forum paid $69 for the same watch - great review and pics

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Zeusandhera

Can anyone confirm that the clasp looks like this?

zyclon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zyclon
peppaz wrote:wut. nice watch?

donotwant.

BTW, anyone remember the gateway quadcores from a few months ago? this is the fastest and best performing computer ive ever had. now thats a woot.

i guess your other computer was a tandy.

WizeGuyDezignz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WizeGuyDezignz
AllredFamilia wrote:Looks alright I guess.
Never heard of the brand though.

I'm passing.

Invicta is a very solid watch brand. I would do some research before you write them off.

uski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uski
dovy6 wrote:i cant actually find this specific model anywhere else online!

I can (eBay search here and, more interestingly, here (requires an eBay account because it's a "Completed listing" search).
But... it's just best to look at the average price of the Invicta SpeedWay II collection (here ? ;))

MikeHancho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MikeHancho
Wholesaleforless wrote:Was just at Sam's Club this afternoon, where I saw a very similar Invicta watch for $59.99 (plus tax -- which, in Phoenix, is about $5). You save $30 AND you get a lifetime return policy.

2 Invicta watches on Sam's Club website....both for over $100.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=389590

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=389589

monidel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monidel

Description says "Tritnite® luminous hands and markers". Is that different or better than just glow in the dark? Does it glow longer? Anyone know? Thanks!

I have bought a bunch of stuff but let's go back in time to 10/13/2006 when I spent a whole 8 dollars on bags of stuff and out of one I got ................................
A 61 INCH HDTV!! Thanks Woot! Love You!

Ravs16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ravs16

http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Womens-Diver-Collection-Watch/dp/B00106DMF8/ref=xs_gb_bd_ASBa1DFAall-?pf_rd_p=305207201&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0R9VWDVRTBRJK0WYDW9S
--------------------------------------
danao
Never any women's watches!

DavidHart

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DavidHart

I too prefer G-Shock watches. I have a nice G-Shock and a dressy Movado. I would love to have a Breguet, but they are in the $12K range (yes, the cost of a new jetski). Plus, I prefer leather straps.

Of course, I only wear a watch when I go out or for formal occasions. Otherwise I use my blackberry to check the time.

David

FritoBandito

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FritoBandito

Is this a real watch or is it one of those crappy quartz things?

My Legacy of Craps: 5/9/08, 10/23/08, 3/27/09, 5/26/10, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/9/11, 12/6/11, 1/19/12

mavent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mavent

Quartz movement, might as well buy a timex

I just bought an RGM, and I love it...only luxury watch brand made in america
www.rgmwatches.com

Wholesaleforless

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Wholesaleforless
MikeHancho wrote:2 Invicta watches on Sam's Club website....both for over $100.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=389590

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=389589

The Sam's Clubs I have been to carry a lot of merchandise not availale on their website (as has been my experience with Costco vs. Costco.com).

The watch I saw was by now means identical ... it was merely similar. And for $30 less, definitely a better buy (IMHO).

live4today

quality posts: 2 Private Messages live4today

i have had several Invicta watches, all of them broke after a month or so not worth the money,

and sams club full selection of watches are not on there website you have to visit the store (worked for sams for over 3 years)

live4today

quality posts: 2 Private Messages live4today

i have had several Invicta watches, all of them broke after a month or so not worth the money,

and sams club full selection of watches are not on there website you have to visit the store (worked for sams for over 3 years)

Professr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Professr

1) Is this quartz or automatic?

2) Are the hands tritium, or just phosphorescent?

pbates110

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbates110

Invest in a TAG. I have had the same watch for 21 years now, never had a problem with it. Still looks and runs like new. They are expensive, but you won't ever have to buy another.

dashsellers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dashsellers

if you're considering this watch. you probably just need a new watch and quite frankly, for the price, there are plenty of other brands that will work for you for less.

on the same note, can't really bash on invicta for around $80. just don't pick up this watch expecting you've got a real good time piece. i have friends who own watch shops and this isn't something they would even consider cataloging in a million years.

vegaboyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vegaboyz

Wow! Hats-off to the author of tonight's description.
Shades of 'Casablanca' cum 'Lawrence of Arabia.'
Nice job, w00t!
And, nice watch, Invicta.

Joey1972

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joey1972
mavent wrote:Quartz movement, might as well buy a timex

I just bought an RGM, and I love it...only luxury watch brand made in america
www.rgmwatches.com

This has Swiss movement, not Quartz, and Invicta is a very well respected brand. You definitely get a lot of watch for your money. This one looks pretty cool. I almost wish I'd waited for this one instead of the last one I wooted, although I like the look of the one I have better.

Sam's does carry a lot of Invictas, and you can also find them on ShopNBC (I bought an Invicta Russian diver's watch from them for $300 that retails for well over $1,000), but I haven't seen either beat Woot's price on this model. Good buy! If you pick it up you won't be sorry.

Z07

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Z07
Joey1972 wrote:This has Swiss movement, not Quartz...

This watch has a Swiss quartz movement. It is not an automatic.

FedEx SmartPost, because we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

drewdoog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewdoog

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2319382&PageIndex=2&ReplyCount=73#post2319579
great pics here

cooldaddybeck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cooldaddybeck

I picked up an Invicta watch a month or two ago and love it. However, I bought one of the "automatic" watches which winds with movement, as I'm sick of buying batteries for my watches.

conhopper

quality posts: 20 Private Messages conhopper

I can't find this on invicta's site:
http://www.invictawatch.com/new/fast.html

That's a problem.

derp

beekermartin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beekermartin

I'm in for one. I have been very happy with my last Invicta watch. Since I don't own a black watch I figured I would pick this one up to add to my collection.

drewdoog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewdoog

well if invicta didnt have such a pancakes website, specs might be easier to find.
you need both a flash player and pdf reader to find anything.
and do note that there is automatic music playback when you load the page.

Bondo99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bondo99

Looks Sweet, but I don't wear a watch.

jonnyoboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonnyoboy
monidel wrote:To keep "on topic", above is my first post that was on topic but somehow it got overlooked and I had to find other ways to keep myself busy until someone answered. So that is where the battle of keeping Woot a sacred word came into play. If someone would be so kind as to answer my question I would love to go to bed soon. Thank you

DiamondShark sold an Invicta last week with Tritnite markers. Here's what they say about it.

http://www.diamondshark.com/p-71-.aspx

(Tritnite, a luminous material developed by Invicta in Switzerland allows hands and markers covered with it to glow for up to 20 hours after exposed to regular daylight)

Professr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Professr
jonnyoboy wrote:
(Tritnite, a luminous material developed by Invicta in Switzerland allows hands and markers covered with it to glow for up to 20 hours after exposed to regular daylight)

So, in other words, this is a marked-up Quartz watch with hands drenched in lameness. This will no longer be my birthday present to myself.