cdcummings12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdcummings12

Without being too vulgar, any clever ideas on using the restroom while remaining an active wooter during a woot-off?

mwiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman
cdcummings12 wrote:Without being too vulgar, any clever ideas on using the restroom while remaining an active wooter during a woot-off?

I find wallowing in one's own wastes somewhat sharpens the competitive edge during a WOOT-off, as well as many other worth-while endevors.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cdcummings12 wrote:Without being too vulgar, any clever ideas on using the restroom while remaining an active wooter during a woot-off?

Wait for a plasma TV, dyson, or roomba. Then run. Or wear disposable undergarments.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Just say no.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
no1 wrote:Just say no.

hahahaha!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

You could use the restroom as a dance studio, a place for creative shadow puppetry, or just a place to contemplate why you didn't pull the trigger on those Reservoir Dogs shot glasses I guess...

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

Use a series of cleverly-connected tubes...

Or you could be old school and try bringing back chamber pots!

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

SOMEBODY hasn't seen the WoW episode of South Park that effectively addresses this issue.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

cdcummings12

PemberDucky wrote:SOMEBODY hasn't seen the WoW episode of South Park that effectively addresses this issue.

It's too bad I no longer live with my mother.

PemberDucky

Staff

cdcummings12 wrote:It's too bad I no longer live with my mother.

Do you have a spouse? This is a way to test whether they truly love you.

sisterC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC

laptop if you insist on being anal

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:Just say no.

Yeah! look how well it works for teenage abstinence!

no1

camping potty
litter box
laptop
elaborate system of mirrors/periscopes and wireless keyboard/mouse
USB poop launcher

cdcummings12

PemberDucky wrote:Do you have a spouse? This is a way to test whether they truly love you.

"Honey....could you come over here for a second? Is the Wenger SwissGear Rival Notebook Backpack still empty? Bring that."

cdcummings12

no1 wrote:camping potty
litter box
laptop
elaborate system of mirrors/periscopes and wireless keyboard/mouse
USB poop launcher

USB poop launcher could be the best idea on this list.

PemberDucky

Staff

cdcummings12 wrote:USB poop launcher could be the best idea on this list.

I need that for the office.

antiver

quality posts: 1 Private Messages antiver

Keep a laptop setup at the toilet.

no1

web-enabled phone.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

train a small child to push F5 and scream if the picture changes. You should have enough notice from the time the sold out comes up to grab whatever is necessary (or finish quickly if you are gifted that way) and grab a computer, just make sure the office is near the bathroom.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1

KtCallista wrote:train a small child to push F5 and scream if the picture changes. You should have enough notice from the time the sold out comes up to grab whatever is necessary (or finish quickly if you are gifted that way) and grab a computer, just make sure the office is near the bathroom.

Ms. KtC,

Our small child would mash all the buttons and keys she sees, and probably scream regardless of whether the screen changes or not. Actually she'd probably wander off if the screen doesn't change.

no1

KtCallista wrote:train a small child to push F5 and scream if the picture changes.

Ms. KtC,

This is, like, my job now.

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

If a laptop is not an option, and you do not have wireless, go to Fry's or another electronics supply store and invest in some really long ethernet cables and extension cords. Stock up on toilet paper and buy one of those lovely padded toilet seats. Get an ice chest stocked with your favorite beverage and a box of snacks. Set up your computer in the bathroom. You are now ready for a woot-off!

Plan B. Cease all consumption of food and liquids 48 hours prior to woot-off and do not resume until after the last item comes up for sale.

Zea3 is not responsible for any bodily injury or disease that may occur from following snarky advise!