lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
EclecticMuse wrote:

ETA: HELLO PAGE 100! THE END DRAWS NEAR ...

IS IT FINISHED NOW?

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
EclecticMuse wrote:THAT SOUNDS ABOUT LIKE HOW I WAS. DOCTORS WANTED TO KEEP KIDDO IN ME FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. DELIVERY HAD SOME MINOR COMPLICATIONS AND BABY HAD TO STAY TWO EXTRA DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL, IN THE NICU THE WHOLE TIME. BUT HE'S FINE NOW, AND I'M SURE YOU WILL BE TOO. IS THIS YOUR FIRST?

ALSO YOU HAVE AN AWESOME BOSS. MORE SH0ULD BE LIKE HIM. IF I EVER HAVE VER2 THE TYPE OF WORK THAT I DO (WEBMASTERING) WOULD EASILY ALLOW ME TO WORK FROM HOME AND I KNOW MY BOSS IS THE KINDA GUY WHO WOULD BE AMENABLE TO IT.

ETA: HELLO PAGE 100! THE END DRAWS NEAR ...

THIS IS VER3. VER1 AND VER2 ARE BOTH GIRLS AND WERE EASY PREGNANCIES.

IRONICALLY I'M SORTA WEBMASTERING NOW TOO. BEFORE I WAS A CARTOGRAPHER/DATA ANALYST AND WORKED FROM HOME. I ACTUALLY WORKED FROM HOME FOR THE 5 YEARS BEFORE VER1 WAS BORN AND THEN MY THEN BOSS WANTED ME TO COME IN TWO DAYS A WEEK. IT DID MAKE ME REALLY CHANGE MY THOUGHTS ON DAYCARE (I FOUND A REALLY GOOD EDUCATION BASED ONE).

I DO A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING ON A COMPUTER. MY CURRENT BOSS ASKED ME TO LEARN PERL (WHICH I STARTED LAST APRIL), MY CURRENT WEBSITE IS WRITTEN PURELY IN PERL-CGI BECAUSE THE HOPE WAS MY BOSS WOULD BE ABLE TO READ IT AND PERFORM BASIC MAINTENANCE AFTER I LEAVE. SO FAR HE CAN'T READ IT, BUT I'VE STUCK TO THE DEAL ANYWAY.

PAGE 100 == LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware the V'owls screech!

EclecticMuse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EclecticMuse
KtCallista wrote:I DO A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING ON A COMPUTER. MY CURRENT BOSS ASKED ME TO LEARN PERL (WHICH I STARTED LAST APRIL), MY CURRENT WEBSITE IS WRITTEN PURELY IN PERL-CGI BECAUSE THE HOPE WAS MY BOSS WOULD BE ABLE TO READ IT AND PERFORM BASIC MAINTENANCE AFTER I LEAVE. SO FAR HE CAN'T READ IT, BUT I'VE STUCK TO THE DEAL ANYWAY.

HEHE PERL IS BEYOND ME (SAME FOR ALMOST ALL ADVANCED CODING). I HAVE A DEGREE IN GRAPHIC DESIGN BUT SOME BACKGROUND IN VANILLA WEB CODING (HTML, CSS, BASIC JAVASCRIPT). CURRENT WEBPAGE AT WORK IS A FRONTPAGE NIGHTMARE THAT I INHERITED. ME AND MY BRO-IN-LAW THE COMPUTER PROGRAMMER ARE WORKING ON A COMPLETE OVERHAUL IN ASP.NET. HE WROTE ME A FULLY-FUNCTIONAL CMS AND SOME DATABASES. BRO-IN-LAW IS AWESOME!

KtCallista

EclecticMuse wrote:HEHE PERL IS BEYOND ME (SAME FOR ALMOST ALL ADVANCED CODING). I HAVE A DEGREE IN GRAPHIC DESIGN BUT SOME BACKGROUND IN VANILLA WEB CODING (HTML, CSS, BASIC JAVASCRIPT). CURRENT WEBPAGE AT WORK IS A FRONTPAGE NIGHTMARE THAT I INHERITED. ME AND MY BRO-IN-LAW THE COMPUTER PROGRAMMER ARE WORKING ON A COMPLETE OVERHAUL IN ASP.NET. HE WROTE ME A FULLY-FUNCTIONAL CMS AND SOME DATABASES. BRO-IN-LAW IS AWESOME!

HEH, MY DEGREE IS IN WILDLIFE RESOURCES (AKA BIOLOGY - WITH A SIDE OF CONFLICT RESOLUTION). I HAD A COOL COMPUTER TEACHER IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THAT TAUGHT US HOW TO WRITE VERY SIMPLE BASIC PROGRAMS (MOSTLY TO DRAW PICTURES WITH X'S). I TAUGHT MYSELF VISUAL BASIC MACRO WITH THE HELP OF MY HUSBAND'S VB 6 COLLEGE TEXT (MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO BE A PROGRAMMER AND SWITCHED TO MANAGERIAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS). I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS THAT HAVE BEEN HELPING ME, BUT MOSTLY I'M JUST WINGING IT AFTER A WEEK OF GOING THROUGH THE TUTORIALS ON PERLMONKS AND READING THE LEARNING PERL BOOK (MY HUSBAND FEARED I'D GET LOST IF HE GOT ME SOMETHING HARDER, NOW I WANT THE CAMEL BOOK AND MOD_PERL BOOK.)

UNFORTUNATELY BEFORE THIS THE LAST WEBPAGES I MADE WERE 1) HAND CODED HTML AND 2) WRITTEN IN COLD FUSION, SO A LOT HAS CHANGED. WHILE I HAVE A FUNCTIONAL SITE IT IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING FOR ME TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD TOO. I'D LOVE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CSS, SINCE THAT IS ALL NEW SINCE THEN.

FOR THIS PROJECT I AM DELIBERATELY AVOIDING JAVASCRIPT, WHILE I IN GENERAL DON'T CARE FOR JAVA, THERE ARE LOTS OF "WANTS" THAT WOULD BE EASIER TO DO WITH IT!

EclecticMuse

KtCallista wrote:HEH, MY DEGREE IS IN WILDLIFE RESOURCES (AKA BIOLOGY - WITH A SIDE OF CONFLICT RESOLUTION). I HAD A COOL COMPUTER TEACHER IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THAT TAUGHT US HOW TO WRITE VERY SIMPLE BASIC PROGRAMS (MOSTLY TO DRAW PICTURES WITH X'S). I TAUGHT MYSELF VISUAL BASIC MACRO WITH THE HELP OF MY HUSBAND'S VB 6 COLLEGE TEXT (MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO BE A PROGRAMMER AND SWITCHED TO MANAGERIAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS). I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS THAT HAVE BEEN HELPING ME, BUT MOSTLY I'M JUST WINGING IT AFTER A WEEK OF GOING THROUGH THE TUTORIALS ON PERLMONKS AND READING THE LEARNING PERL BOOK (MY HUSBAND FEARED I'D GET LOST IF HE GOT ME SOMETHING HARDER, NOW I WANT THE CAMEL BOOK AND MOD_PERL BOOK.)

UNFORTUNATELY BEFORE THIS THE LAST WEBPAGES I MADE WERE 1) HAND CODED HTML AND 2) WRITTEN IN COLD FUSION, SO A LOT HAS CHANGED. WHILE I HAVE A FUNCTIONAL SITE IT IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING FOR ME TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD TOO. I'D LOVE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CSS, SINCE THAT IS ALL NEW SINCE THEN.

FOR THIS PROJECT I AM DELIBERATELY AVOIDING JAVASCRIPT, WHILE I IN GENERAL DON'T CARE FOR JAVA, THERE ARE LOTS OF "WANTS" THAT WOULD BE EASIER TO DO WITH IT!

WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL DID YOU GOT TO?! ALL WE GOT TO DO ON THE COMPUTER IN ELEM. SCHOOL WAS PLAY OREGON TRAIL, AND I'M 26. :D

VB I THINK COULD BE VERY USEFUL IF I COULD LEARN IT. BRO-IN-LAW DID SOME OF THE WEBPAGE IN VISUAL STUDIO AND HE SHOWED ME HOW TO DO SOME BASIC STUFF IN IT TO CHANGE VISUAL ASPECTS OF THE WEBSITE THAT CSS WON'T DO, BUT OTHER THAN THAT I LEAVE IT ALONE. I'M A SELF-TAUGHT CODER BUT WHEN I GOT TO COLLEGE I GOT TOO BUSY TO KEEP UP WITH IT, SO WHEN I LEFT OFF (ABOUT 2001) PHP AND CSS WERE ONLY JUST STARTING TO BE USED BY THE MAJORITY.

I HAVE A PHP 6 AND MYSQL 5 BOOK HERE AT WORK BUT I'M INTIMIDATED BY IT.

CSS IS VERY EASY TO LEARN THE BASICS, AND VERY POWERFUL! I USE IT MAINLY TO COORDINATE TEXT STYLES BUT THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG ON WHAT CSS CAN DO.

ALSO LOL I JUST GOT AN ERROR UPDATING TO THE REMOTE WEBSITE SAYING IT HAD RUN OUT OF DISK SPACE. I RAN A DIAGNOSTIC TO SEE HOW MANY UNLINKED FILES THERE WERE THAT I COULD GET RID OF FOR A QUICK FIX AND THERE WERE 5,677 FILES TOTALLING 1.1GB OF SPACE. GDIT LADY WHO I REPLACED, YOU ARE AN Dr. Clayton Forrester.

KtCallista

EclecticMuse wrote:WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL DID YOU GOT TO?! ALL WE GOT TO DO ON THE COMPUTER IN ELEM. SCHOOL WAS PLAY OREGON TRAIL, AND I'M 26. :D

VB I THINK COULD BE VERY USEFUL IF I COULD LEARN IT. BRO-IN-LAW DID SOME OF THE WEBPAGE IN VISUAL STUDIO AND HE SHOWED ME HOW TO DO SOME BASIC STUFF IN IT TO CHANGE VISUAL ASPECTS OF THE WEBSITE THAT CSS WON'T DO, BUT OTHER THAN THAT I LEAVE IT ALONE. I'M A SELF-TAUGHT CODER BUT WHEN I GOT TO COLLEGE I GOT TOO BUSY TO KEEP UP WITH IT, SO WHEN I LEFT OFF (ABOUT 2001) PHP AND CSS WERE ONLY JUST STARTING TO BE USED BY THE MAJORITY.

I HAVE A PHP 6 AND MYSQL 5 BOOK HERE AT WORK BUT I'M INTIMIDATED BY IT.

CSS IS VERY EASY TO LEARN THE BASICS, AND VERY POWERFUL! I USE IT MAINLY TO COORDINATE TEXT STYLES BUT THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG ON WHAT CSS CAN DO.

ALSO LOL I JUST GOT AN ERROR UPDATING TO THE REMOTE WEBSITE SAYING IT HAD RUN OUT OF DISK SPACE. I RAN A DIAGNOSTIC TO SEE HOW MANY UNLINKED FILES THERE WERE THAT I COULD GET RID OF FOR A QUICK FIX AND THERE WERE 5,677 FILES TOTALLING 1.1GB OF SPACE. GDIT LADY WHO I REPLACED, YOU ARE AN Dr. Clayton Forrester.

WELL OREGON TRAIL CAME OUT WHEN I WAS IN 5TH GRADE I THINK, SO MY SCHOOL DIDN'T HAVE IT. WE LEARNED LOTUS DRAW, AND A FEW OTHER THINGS TOO. ALTHOUGH ALL I REMEMBER ABOUT LOTUS WAS "MOVING THE TURTLE". WE HAD COMMODORES.

I GRADUATED COLLEGE IN 2001, AND THAT WAS EFFECTIVELY MY LAST ACTIVE WEBSITE. I PROMO'D A SITE FOR A STATE AGENCY I USED TO WORK FOR, BUT IT WAS NEVER IMPLEMENTED. WE WERE TOO FAR AHEAD OF THE TECHNOLOGY WITH WANTING INTERACTIVE MAPS. HAND MAPPING THE GRAPHICS WAS GOING TO BE TOO TIME CONSUMING AND COSTLY TO MAINTAIN. NOW OF COURSE ESRI HAS A WEB MAPPING PROGRAM THAT WOULD MORE THAN DO WHAT WE HAD ENVISIONED.

EclecticMuse

KtCallista wrote:WELL OREGON TRAIL CAME OUT WHEN I WAS IN 5TH GRADE I THINK, SO MY SCHOOL DIDN'T HAVE IT. WE LEARNED LOTUS DRAW, AND A FEW OTHER THINGS TOO. ALTHOUGH ALL I REMEMBER ABOUT LOTUS WAS "MOVING THE TURTLE". WE HAD COMMODORES.

I GRADUATED COLLEGE IN 2001, AND THAT WAS EFFECTIVELY MY LAST ACTIVE WEBSITE. I PROMO'D A SITE FOR A STATE AGENCY I USED TO WORK FOR, BUT IT WAS NEVER IMPLEMENTED. WE WERE TOO FAR AHEAD OF THE TECHNOLOGY WITH WANTING INTERACTIVE MAPS. HAND MAPPING THE GRAPHICS WAS GOING TO BE TOO TIME CONSUMING AND COSTLY TO MAINTAIN. NOW OF COURSE ESRI HAS A WEB MAPPING PROGRAM THAT WOULD MORE THAN DO WHAT WE HAD ENVISIONED.

\O/ COMMODORES. BIL HAS ONE FOR LULZ, IT'S NEAT.

NICE, I STARTED COLLEGE IN 2001. :D AND I ACTUALLY WORK FOR A STATE AGENCY MYSELF (ENVIRONMENTAL). WE HAVE A GIS GUY HERE WHO DOES MAPS, ETC. AND I THINK WHEN THE ORIGINAL 3RD PARTY COMPANY WHO WAS CONTRACTED OUT TO DO THE WEBSITE REVAMP (LONG NASTY STORY THERE) WERE DISCUSSING NEW FEATURES, THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE AN INTERACTIVE "GIS WEB INSPECTOR." LAST I CHECKED THE WHOLE THING WAS BORKED AND MY SUPERIORS HAVEN'T SHOWN INTEREST IN HAVING IT DEVELOPED ANY FURTHER.

YOU PROBABLY COULD HAVE DONE A LOT OF HOTSPOTS FOR YOUR MAP OR FIGURED SOMETHING OUT IN FLASH BUT YEAH THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GIANT PAIN.

KtCallista

EclecticMuse wrote:\O/ COMMODORES. BIL HAS ONE FOR LULZ, IT'S NEAT.

NICE, I STARTED COLLEGE IN 2001. :D AND I ACTUALLY WORK FOR A STATE AGENCY MYSELF (ENVIRONMENTAL). WE HAVE A GIS GUY HERE WHO DOES MAPS, ETC. AND I THINK WHEN THE ORIGINAL 3RD PARTY COMPANY WHO WAS CONTRACTED OUT TO DO THE WEBSITE REVAMP (LONG NASTY STORY THERE) WERE DISCUSSING NEW FEATURES, THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE AN INTERACTIVE "GIS WEB INSPECTOR." LAST I CHECKED THE WHOLE THING WAS BORKED AND MY SUPERIORS HAVEN'T SHOWN INTEREST IN HAVING IT DEVELOPED ANY FURTHER.

YOU PROBABLY COULD HAVE DONE A LOT OF HOTSPOTS FOR YOUR MAP OR FIGURED SOMETHING OUT IN FLASH BUT YEAH THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GIANT PAIN.

WORKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S CODE IS NEVER FUN. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS. I FEEL BAD FOR ANYONE THAT HAS TO EDIT STUFF I'VE WRITTEN!

WHAT SORT OF AGENCY ARE YOU WITH? I WAS WITH THE LOCAL WILDLIFE AND FISH AGENCY. NOW I AM WORKING WITH AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERS AT THE UNIVERSITY.

EclecticMuse

KtCallista wrote:WORKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S CODE IS NEVER FUN. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS. I FEEL BAD FOR ANYONE THAT HAS TO EDIT STUFF I'VE WRITTEN!

WHAT SORT OF AGENCY ARE YOU WITH? I WAS WITH THE LOCAL WILDLIFE AND FISH AGENCY. NOW I AM WORKING WITH AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERS AT THE UNIVERSITY.

I DO DISLIKE OTHER PEOPLE'S CODE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY PUT ANYTHING. LUCKILY FOR ME (SORT OF) MY PREDECESSOR USED FRONTPAGE AS A WYSIWYG. MY MAIN BEEF WITH HER (WEBPAGE-WISE) IS THAT SHE NEVER DELETED ANY FILES THAT SHE REPLACED. HENCE THE NEARLY 6000 FILES I JUST DELETED. D:

ACTUALLY, I THINK SHE JUST COULDN'T FIND THE DELETE KEY PERIOD, JUDGING FROM WHAT ELSE I'VE FOUND ON MY COMPUTER ...

I'M WITH THE STATE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT DEPT (I THINK MOST STATES CALL THEIRS ENV. QUALITY). I DON'T KNOW HOW CLOSELY WE WORK WITH FISH & WILDLIFE BUT I ASSUME WE DO AT LEAST SOME SINCE I KNOW OUR WATER DIVISION DOES BEACH AND FISH TISSUE MONITORING, FOR ONE THING. DARE I ASK WHAT UNIVERSITY YOU'RE WITH?

KtCallista

EclecticMuse wrote:I DO DISLIKE OTHER PEOPLE'S CODE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY PUT ANYTHING. LUCKILY FOR ME (SORT OF) MY PREDECESSOR USED FRONTPAGE AS A WYSIWYG. MY MAIN BEEF WITH HER (WEBPAGE-WISE) IS THAT SHE NEVER DELETED ANY FILES THAT SHE REPLACED. HENCE THE NEARLY 6000 FILES I JUST DELETED. D:

ACTUALLY, I THINK SHE JUST COULDN'T FIND THE DELETE KEY PERIOD, JUDGING FROM WHAT ELSE I'VE FOUND ON MY COMPUTER ...

I'M WITH THE STATE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT DEPT (I THINK MOST STATES CALL THEIRS ENV. QUALITY). I DON'T KNOW HOW CLOSELY WE WORK WITH FISH & WILDLIFE BUT I ASSUME WE DO AT LEAST SOME SINCE I KNOW OUR WATER DIVISION DOES BEACH AND FISH TISSUE MONITORING, FOR ONE THING. DARE I ASK WHAT UNIVERSITY YOU'RE WITH?

ONE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST. IF YOU KEEP POSTING WITH ME YOU'LL PROBABLY FIGURE IT OUT. I THINK MOST OF THE REGULARS (AND PROBABLY SOME OF THE REALLY GOOD LURKERS) KNOW WHERE I AM. I JUST DON'T POST IT OUTRIGHT.

EVERY STATE HAS A DIFFERENT LEVEL OF AGENCY INTERACTION SO I COULDN'T EVEN GUESS HOW MUCH YOUR'S INTERACTS WITH THE FISH MANAGEMENT PEOPLE. I HAVE ATTENDED SEMINARS WITH ENVIRONMENT QUALITY PEOPLE BEFORE, BUT HERE I WAS MORE LIKELY TO MEET WITH TRIBES AND FOREST SERVICE PEOPLE.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

HOW'S MY CAPS LOCK DOING, NOW THAT IT BROKE 100 PAGES?!?

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:HOW'S MY CAPS LOCK DOING, NOW THAT IT BROKE 100 PAGES?!?

WAITING FOR YOUR LAST POST, BOSS.

EclecticMuse

KtCallista wrote:ONE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST. IF YOU KEEP POSTING WITH ME YOU'LL PROBABLY FIGURE IT OUT. I THINK MOST OF THE REGULARS (AND PROBABLY SOME OF THE REALLY GOOD LURKERS) KNOW WHERE I AM. I JUST DON'T POST IT OUTRIGHT.

EVERY STATE HAS A DIFFERENT LEVEL OF AGENCY INTERACTION SO I COULDN'T EVEN GUESS HOW MUCH YOUR'S INTERACTS WITH THE FISH MANAGEMENT PEOPLE. I HAVE ATTENDED SEMINARS WITH ENVIRONMENT QUALITY PEOPLE BEFORE, BUT HERE I WAS MORE LIKELY TO MEET WITH TRIBES AND FOREST SERVICE PEOPLE.

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SAY IT OUTRIGHT. I WAS JUST CURIOUS SINCE YOU SAID AG ENGINEERS, AND THERE'S A WELL-KNOWN AG AND ENGINEERING SCHOOL NEARBY. I'M IN THE SOUTHEAST (AND THAT PROBABLY GIVES MY LOCATION AWAY :D).

TRIBES SOUNDS INTERESTING.

EclecticMuse

SkekTek wrote:HOW'S MY CAPS LOCK DOING, NOW THAT IT BROKE 100 PAGES?!?

EXCELLENT, SIR.

KtCallista

EclecticMuse wrote:I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SAY IT OUTRIGHT. I WAS JUST CURIOUS SINCE YOU SAID AG ENGINEERS, AND THERE'S A WELL-KNOWN AG AND ENGINEERING SCHOOL NEARBY. I'M IN THE SOUTHEAST (AND THAT PROBABLY GIVES MY LOCATION AWAY :D).

TRIBES SOUNDS INTERESTING.

TRIBES DO ADD INTERESTING DYNAMICS. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM, BUT THEY DO OPERATE DIFFERENTLY, AND HAVE LOTS OF DIFFERENT POLITICS, AND PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT IDEAS AND LEVELS OF ABILITIES.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:TRIBES DO ADD INTERESTING DYNAMICS. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM, BUT THEY DO OPERATE DIFFERENTLY, AND HAVE LOTS OF DIFFERENT POLITICS, AND PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT IDEAS AND LEVELS OF ABILITIES.

KINDA LIKE THE SHIRT WOOT BOARDS. WITHOUT THE SNOTTINESS...

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:KINDA LIKE THE SHIRT WOOT BOARDS. WITHOUT THE SNOTTINESS...

I WOULDN'T KNOW. . . . I DON'T GO TO THE SHIRT.WOOT BOARDS

EclecticMuse

KtCallista wrote:I WOULDN'T KNOW. . . . I DON'T GO TO THE SHIRT.WOOT BOARDS

LAWL!

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:I WOULDN'T KNOW. . . . I DON'T GO TO THE SHIRT.WOOT BOARDS

BUT YOU'RE ON THEM NOW! WAIT, I AM...

OOPS

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:BUT YOU'RE ON THEM NOW! WAIT, I AM...

OOPS

NOPE I'M ON KIDS.WOOT.

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken
KtCallista wrote:NOPE I'M ON KIDS.WOOT.

DUDE! SELLOUT.WOOT IS WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS! YOU SHOULD BE OVER HERE! PURPLE WOOT RULES!!!!!!!!

KtCallista

Turken wrote:DUDE! SELLOUT.WOOT IS WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS! YOU SHOULD BE OVER HERE! PURPLE WOOT RULES!!!!!!!!

I DID PURPLE WOOT FOR A WHILE. I DIDN'T LIKE THE ORANGE AT FIRST, BUT IT'S GROWING ON ME.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:I DID PURPLE WOOT FOR A WHILE. I DIDN'T LIKE THE ORANGE AT FIRST, BUT IT'S GROWING ON ME.

I LIKE COOL BLUE. DON'T WANT ANYTHING GREEN OR ORANGE GROWING ON ME

LAST POST!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:LAST POST!

congrats.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:congrats.

NOT QUITE YET.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady

pooflady wrote:NOT QUITE YET.

MAYBE NOW

SkekTek

lplady wrote:MAYBE NOW

YOU NEVER KNOW WITH CAPS LOCK.

OR LAST POST!!!!

I AM DONE WITH WORK. TIME TO GO HOME TO BED.

EclecticMuse

SkekTek wrote:YOU NEVER KNOW WITH CAPS LOCK.

OR LAST POST!!!!

I AM DONE WITH WORK. TIME TO GO HOME TO BED.

OR PERHAPS NOW?

JUST TOOK MY MEDS, OFF TO BED MYSELF. G'NIGHT FOLKS!

KtCallista

EclecticMuse wrote:OR PERHAPS NOW?

JUST TOOK MY MEDS, OFF TO BED MYSELF. G'NIGHT FOLKS!

OR NOW! I'M BACK FROM OVERSEEING NURSERY CLEANING (I KNOW I'M ON BED REST. . . )

LAST POST

lplady

KtCallista wrote:OR NOW! I'M BACK FROM OVERSEEING NURSERY CLEANING (I KNOW I'M ON BED REST. . . )

LAST POST

SINCE I'M GOING TO BED THIS IS MY LAST POST TRYING TO GET LAST POST...IS THIS THE LAST POST?

no1

lplady wrote:SINCE I'M GOING TO BED THIS IS MY LAST POST TRYING TO GET LAST POST...IS THIS THE LAST POST?

yes!

KtCallista

lplady wrote:SINCE I'M GOING TO BED THIS IS MY LAST POST TRYING TO GET LAST POST...IS THIS THE LAST POST?

DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT WAS THE LAST POST, BUT GET SOME GOOD REST. GOOGLE IMAGE GAME IS ON PAGE 104 OR SOMETHING AND STILL HASN'T LOCKED, SO ODDS ARE THIS WILL BE AROUND IN THE MORNING.

LAST POST

SkekTek

NO AND I HOPE THIS ISN'T AS WELL. I AM HOPING IT MAKES IT TO 4000 POSTS OF SHOUTING.

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY CAPS LOCK DREAMS COME TRUE! I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS WOULD LAST SO LONG!

IT CAN CLOSE NOW, I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THIS THREAD (THO SAD ABOUT THE NJ ELECTIONS).

WELL, OFF TO BED. I TRUST ALL OF YOU WILL KEEP UP THE SPIRIT OF THE CAPS LOCK UNTIL THE THREAD CLOSES...

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:NO AND I HOPE THIS ISN'T AS WELL. I AM HOPING IT MAKES IT TO 4000 POSTS OF SHOUTING.

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY CAPS LOCK DREAMS COME TRUE! I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS WOULD LAST SO LONG!

IT CAN CLOSE NOW, I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THIS THREAD (THO SAD ABOUT THE NJ ELECTIONS).

WELL, OFF TO BED. I TRUST ALL OF YOU WILL KEEP UP THE SPIRIT OF THE CAPS LOCK UNTIL THE THREAD CLOSES...

FOR YOU SIR, I CAPS LOCK!

LAST POST

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

IT'D BE A SHAME IF SKEKTEK DIDN'T GET THE LAST POST ON HERE!

SkekTek

Josephus wrote:IT'D BE A SHAME IF SKEKTEK DIDN'T GET THE LAST POST ON HERE!

YES, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER. MY GOOFY IDEA HAS BEEN GOING ON STRONG, AND WHOMEVER GETS IT, I TIP MY HAT. TODAY, I SPEND ALL DAY IN CLASSES AND MEETINGS, SO MY CHANCE OF CLOSING IT DOWN IS VERY SLIM. TODAY'S MY BAD SCHEDULE DAY...

EclecticMuse

SkekTek wrote:YES, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER. MY GOOFY IDEA HAS BEEN GOING ON STRONG, AND WHOMEVER GETS IT, I TIP MY HAT. TODAY, I SPEND ALL DAY IN CLASSES AND MEETINGS, SO MY CHANCE OF CLOSING IT DOWN IS VERY SLIM. TODAY'S MY BAD SCHEDULE DAY...

WE SHALL CARRY ON IN YOUR STEAD!

LAST POST

no1

craps locked

no1

pooflady wrote:I'M IMPRESSED. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EVER [action deleted] AND NOT GOT STICKY.

lplady

KtCallista wrote:[NAME DELETED] HAD TWO AND DIDN'T GET THAT STICKY!