Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Schrobblehead wrote:MY DOG'S OMEGA-3 FISH OIL DISPENSER MISFIRED WHEN I TRIED TO GIVE HIM SOME THIS MORNING AND THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELLS LIKE FISH OIL.

MY DOG'S PEE DISPENSER MISFIRED THE OTHER DAY AND THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELLED LIKE DOG PEE. THANKFULLY IT WASN'T ONE OF HIS OTHER DISPENSERS.

THOUGH ONE OF THEM HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY SHUT OFF.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Schrobblehead wrote:MY DOG'S OMEGA-3 FISH OIL DISPENSER MISFIRED WHEN I TRIED TO GIVE HIM SOME THIS MORNING AND THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELLS LIKE FISH OIL.

YOUR DOG IS SO LUCKY! I DON'T EVEN GET OMEGA-3 FISH OIL MYSELF!

Josephus

kenney9226 wrote:YOUR DOG IS SO LUCKY! I DON'T EVEN GET OMEGA-3 FISH OIL MYSELF!

I ADVISE YOU TO START WITH THE ALPHA-3 REPTILE OIL AND WORK YOUR WAY UP TO THE FISH OIL.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:MY DOG'S PEE DISPENSER MISFIRED THE OTHER DAY AND THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELLED LIKE DOG PEE. THANKFULLY IT WASN'T ONE OF HIS OTHER DISPENSERS.

THOUGH ONE OF THEM HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY SHUT OFF.

YOU HAVE A DISPENSER? RUSTY JUST GETS A FROZEN PILL AND PENUT BUTTER.

NOOOO, NOT PEE, FROZEN FISH OIL!

YOU ARE BAD JOSEPHUS!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

OK, TEST

PEE

FISH OIL

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Josephus

dontwantaname wrote:OK, TEST

PEE

FISH OIL

PEE! THAT'S WHAT I TYPED! PEE!

HAHAHAHA!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:PEE! THAT'S WHAT I TYPED! PEE!

HAHAHAHA!

FINE, SO I CAN'T READ. YOU CAUGHT ME!

BECAUSE OF THESE POSTS, I DECIDED TO TAKE A FISH OIL PILL.
I HAD THEM IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE A DR SAID TO TAKE THEM.
BUT NOW I'M BURPING FISH! UGH!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SURE, MAKE FUN, BUT I HAVE YOUR RV CONTROLLER AND IT IS ALL PACKED AND READY TO GO....IF I BRING IT TO THE POST OFFICE!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kenney9226

dontwantaname wrote:FINE, SO I CAN'T READ. YOU CAUGHT ME!

BECAUSE OF THESE POSTS, I DECIDED TO TAKE A FISH OIL PILL.
I HAD THEM IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE A DR SAID TO TAKE THEM.
BUT NOW I'M BURPING FISH! UGH!

I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST FOR DOGS?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

PEE.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
PemberDucky wrote:PEE.

YOU REN

Josephus

SkekTek wrote:YOU REN

YOU STIMPY! STIMPY, STIMPY, STIMPY!

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:YOU STIMPY! STIMPY, STIMPY, STIMPY!

LOG!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:

LOG!

A LOG, A LOG FUN FOR A GIRL AND A BOY
EVERYONE LOVES A LOG

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST FOR DOGS?

OMEGA 3 FISH OIL IS THE MIRACLE DRUG OF THE YEAR....AT LEAST UNTIL THEY DECIDE THAT IT ISN'T.

BUT YOU BURP FISH. THEN I READ TO FREEZE THE PILL. BETTER, BUT STILL BURPING FISH.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Josephus

dontwantaname wrote:OMEGA 3 FISH OIL IS THE MIRACLE DRUG OF THE YEAR....AT LEAST UNTIL THEY DECIDE THAT IT ISN'T.

BUT YOU BURP FISH. THEN I READ TO FREEZE THE PILL. BETTER, BUT STILL BURPING FISH.

DOGS DON'T NEED CARDIOVASCULAR DRUGS. THEY DON'T GET HEART ATTACKS. THEY HAVE COLLATERAL BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE HEART MUSCLE, SO A BLOCKAGE WON'T DAMAGE THEIR HEART.

kenney9226

dontwantaname wrote:A LOG, A LOG FUN FOR A GIRL AND A BOY
EVERYONE LOVES A LOG

IT GOES DOWN STAIRS, ALONE OR IN PAIRS, AND OVER YOUR NEIGHBOR'S DOG!

Josephus

kenney9226 wrote:IT GOES DOWN STAIRS, ALONE OR IN PAIRS, AND OVER YOUR NEIGHBOR'S DOG!

POWDERED TOAST MAN TO THE RESCUE OF THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG!

kenney9226

Josephus wrote:POWDERED TOAST MAN TO THE RESCUE OF THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG!

DON'T FORGET TO FILL YOUR DAD'S SHOES WITH COLE SLAW!

SkekTek

dontwantaname wrote:A LOG, A LOG FUN FOR A GIRL AND A BOY
EVERYONE LOVES A LOG

EXCEPT SOMEONE WHO'S CHILD ATE COINS...

NO SIR, I DIDN'T LIKE IT...

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

DO YOU JUST HAVE TO BE INSANELY STUPID TO WORK AT SEARS OR HORRIBLY INCOMPETENT TOO?

IS THERE AN EXAM? IF YOU CAN TURN ON A COMPUTER WITHOUT BREAKING IT ARE YOU FIRED?

Beware the V'owls screech!

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:EXCEPT SOMEONE WHO'S CHILD ATE COINS...

NO SIR, I DIDN'T LIKE IT...

SORT OF GIVES A NEW INSIGHT TO THE TERM "PENNY PINCHER," DOESN'T IT?

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:DO YOU JUST HAVE TO BE INSANELY STUPID TO WORK AT SEARS OR HORRIBLY INCOMPETENT TOO?

IS THERE AN EXAM? IF YOU CAN TURN ON A COMPUTER WITHOUT BREAKING IT ARE YOU FIRED?

SOMETHING TELLS ME THERE'S A LONG STORY BEHIND THIS POST...

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:SOMETHING TELLS ME THERE'S A LONG STORY BEHIND THIS POST...

YOU CAN START ON PWA FOR TUESDAY. JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THEM - HAD ORC CALL TO FIND OUT WHEN THE DELIVERY WOULD BE TODAY, SINCE IT WASN'T DELIVERED TUES AND ON TUES THEY ASSURED ME IT WOULD BE DELIVERED TODAY. STILL NO FREEZER, NO DELIVERY TODAY AND I THINK WE ARE GOING TO END UP SENDING MY MOM -SHE BOUGHT IT AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT - GOING TO HER STORE TO DEMAND A 100% REFUND. BUT IT TAKES HOURS TO GET ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE, ASSUMING THEY DON'T HANG UP ON YOU DURING TRANSFERS - HAPPENED AGAIN TODAY, BUT AT LEAST THEY HAD THE DECENCY TO CALL BACK THIS TIME.

TODAY'S ASSISTANT MANAGER ASSURED ME THAT ALL OF THIS WAS MY FAULT, EVEN THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET THE ITEM UNTIL TUESDAY, REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND DELIVERY WAS SCHEDULED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:YOU CAN START ON PWA FOR TUESDAY. JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THEM - HAD ORC CALL TO FIND OUT WHEN THE DELIVERY WOULD BE TODAY, SINCE IT WASN'T DELIVERED TUES AND ON TUES THEY ASSURED ME IT WOULD BE DELIVERED TODAY. STILL NO FREEZER, NO DELIVERY TODAY AND I THINK WE ARE GOING TO END UP SENDING MY MOM -SHE BOUGHT IT AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT - GOING TO HER STORE TO DEMAND A 100% REFUND. BUT IT TAKES HOURS TO GET ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE, ASSUMING THEY DON'T HANG UP ON YOU DURING TRANSFERS - HAPPENED AGAIN TODAY, BUT AT LEAST THEY HAD THE DECENCY TO CALL BACK THIS TIME.

TODAY'S ASSISTANT MANAGER ASSURED ME THAT ALL OF THIS WAS MY FAULT, EVEN THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET THE ITEM UNTIL TUESDAY, REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND DELIVERY WAS SCHEDULED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER.

YOWCH. KINDA MIRRORS A BEST BUY EXPERIENCE I HAD.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:YOWCH. KINDA MIRRORS A BEST BUY EXPERIENCE I HAD.

IT'S ACTUALLY WORSE THAN MY AIR CONDITIONER EXPERIENCE WITH SEARS, AT LEAST I GOT THAT RESOLVED IN AN AFTERNOON AND IT ONLY COST ME 150 EXTRA.

PemberDucky

Staff

KtCallista wrote:YOU CAN START ON PWA FOR TUESDAY. JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THEM - HAD ORC CALL TO FIND OUT WHEN THE DELIVERY WOULD BE TODAY, SINCE IT WASN'T DELIVERED TUES AND ON TUES THEY ASSURED ME IT WOULD BE DELIVERED TODAY. STILL NO FREEZER, NO DELIVERY TODAY AND I THINK WE ARE GOING TO END UP SENDING MY MOM -SHE BOUGHT IT AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT - GOING TO HER STORE TO DEMAND A 100% REFUND. BUT IT TAKES HOURS TO GET ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE, ASSUMING THEY DON'T HANG UP ON YOU DURING TRANSFERS - HAPPENED AGAIN TODAY, BUT AT LEAST THEY HAD THE DECENCY TO CALL BACK THIS TIME.

REMINDS ME OF THIS STORY:
http://consumerist.com/5040881/sears-is-out-of-kitchen-appliances

SkekTek

FUNNY DIALOGUE FROM WALL-E:

CAPTAIN: REGENERATIVE FOOD BUFFET?

COMPUTER: UNCHANGED

KtCallista

PemberDucky wrote:REMINDS ME OF THIS STORY:
http://consumerist.com/5040881/sears-is-out-of-kitchen-appliances

GEE I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE LOCAL STORE. AFTER THE AC FIASCO I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANYTHING AT THE LOCAL STORE. I DO STILL GET PICTURES AT THE STORE 2 HOURS AWAY, BUT I KEEP MEANING TO FIND SOMEONE COSER. I WAS UPSET WHEN I FOUND OUT MY FAMILY HAD ORDERED THROUGH SEARS, BUT I ALSO THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD CHANCE TO SEE IF THEY COULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING RIGHT. I JUST HOPE MY MOM CAN GET HER MONEY BACK SO I CAN GO GET ONE FROM A PLACE THAT'LL ACTUALLY DELIVER (THERE ARE SEVERAL HERE, ONLY ONE IS NATIONAL THOUGH).

PemberDucky

Staff

KtCallista wrote:GEE I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE LOCAL STORE. AFTER THE AC FIASCO I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANYTHING AT THE LOCAL STORE. I DO STILL GET PICTURES AT THE STORE 2 HOURS AWAY, BUT I KEEP MEANING TO FIND SOMEONE COSER. I WAS UPSET WHEN I FOUND OUT MY FAMILY HAD ORDERED THROUGH SEARS, BUT I ALSO THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD CHANCE TO SEE IF THEY COULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING RIGHT. I JUST HOPE MY MOM CAN GET HER MONEY BACK SO I CAN GO GET ONE FROM A PLACE THAT'LL ACTUALLY DELIVER (THERE ARE SEVERAL HERE, ONLY ONE IS NATIONAL THOUGH).

I HOPE SHE GETS HER $$$. I'M SURE IT'LL BE ALRIGHT. BUT IF IT'S NOT, SOMEWHERE ON CONSUMERIST, YOU CAN FIND THE DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SEARS CEO (AND A BUNCH OF OTHER RETAILERS WITH SLOPPY SERVICE). THAT'S FUN.

KtCallista

PemberDucky wrote:I HOPE SHE GETS HER $$$. I'M SURE IT'LL BE ALRIGHT. BUT IF IT'S NOT, SOMEWHERE ON CONSUMERIST, YOU CAN FIND THE DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SEARS CEO (AND A BUNCH OF OTHER RETAILERS WITH SLOPPY SERVICE). THAT'S FUN.

THANKS DUCKY, I MAY LOOK AT THAT AND SEND IT TO MY DAD!

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:THANKS DUCKY, I MAY LOOK AT THAT AND SEND IT TO MY DAD!

I USUALLY FIND THAT A LITTLE REPORT TO THE BBB WEBSITE WORKS QUICK TOO.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:I USUALLY FIND THAT A LITTLE REPORT TO THE BBB WEBSITE WORKS QUICK TOO.

I'LL PUT THAT ON THE LIST OF THINGS TODO IF NEGOTIATIONS FAIL THIS AFTERNOON.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:I'LL PUT THAT ON THE LIST OF THINGS TODO IF NEGOTIATIONS FAIL THIS AFTERNOON.

I HAD TO THREATEN BBB ON APPLICA (MAKER OF B&DECKER COFFEE MAKER) FOR THEM TO REPLACE OUR BROKEN COFFEEMAKER'S DEFECTIVE CARAFE. WAITED 3 MONTHS FOR A UNIT ON "BACKORDER" BEFORE GOING POSTAL. THEY TOLD US TO CUT THE PLUG OFF AND SEND IT TO THEM AND THEN THEY'D PROCESS OUR REQUEST AND SEND US A NEW MAKER. COURSE, HERE IT IS 2 WEEKS LATER AND NO COFFEEPOT REPLACEMENT. I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A REPLACEMENT CARAFE LONG AGO OURSELVES AND INSTALLED A REPLACEMENT PLUG SO WE HAVEN'T BEEN COFFEE-DEPRIVED

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:I HAD TO THREATEN BBB ON APPLICA (MAKER OF B&DECKER COFFEE MAKER) FOR THEM TO REPLACE OUR BROKEN COFFEEMAKER'S DEFECTIVE CARAFE. WAITED 3 MONTHS FOR A UNIT ON "BACKORDER" BEFORE GOING POSTAL. THEY TOLD US TO CUT THE PLUG OFF AND SEND IT TO THEM AND THEN THEY'D PROCESS OUR REQUEST AND SEND US A NEW MAKER. COURSE, HERE IT IS 2 WEEKS LATER AND NO COFFEEPOT REPLACEMENT. I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A REPLACEMENT CARAFE LONG AGO OURSELVES AND INSTALLED A REPLACEMENT PLUG SO WE HAVEN'T BEEN COFFEE-DEPRIVED

I THINK YOU ARE PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED IN SENDING A COMPLAINT TO THE BBB AT THIS POINT. YOU COULD EVEN AMEND LATER IF THEY DO FINALLY COME THROUGH, BUT THE WAIT ITSELF IS UNACCEPTABLE.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:I THINK YOU ARE PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED IN SENDING A COMPLAINT TO THE BBB AT THIS POINT. YOU COULD EVEN AMEND LATER IF THEY DO FINALLY COME THROUGH, BUT THE WAIT ITSELF IS UNACCEPTABLE.

PRETTY FUNNY THAT THE MANUFACTURER COULD NOT GET A CARAFE, BUT WE WENT OUT TO WAL-MART AND BOUGHT IT SAME-DAY. BUT IT WAS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING THAT MADE US DETERMINED TO GET THEM TO PAY FOR SOMETHING.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:PRETTY FUNNY THAT THE MANUFACTURER COULD NOT GET A CARAFE, BUT WE WENT OUT TO WAL-MART AND BOUGHT IT SAME-DAY. BUT IT WAS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING THAT MADE US DETERMINED TO GET THEM TO PAY FOR SOMETHING.

THAT'S THE NATURE OF THE WAY THINGS ARE MADE NOW, THE MANUFACTURER PROBABLY HAS ONLY LIMITED RELATIONS WITH THE FACTORY AND THE PRODUCT IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY WHEN DEALING WITH WALMART.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:THAT'S THE NATURE OF THE WAY THINGS ARE MADE NOW, THE MANUFACTURER PROBABLY HAS ONLY LIMITED RELATIONS WITH THE FACTORY AND THE PRODUCT IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY WHEN DEALING WITH WALMART.

HEH... YOU SAID "RELATIONS"...

Josephus

SkekTek wrote:FUNNY DIALOGUE FROM WALL-E:

CAPTAIN: REGENERATIVE FOOD BUFFET?

COMPUTER: UNCHANGED

WHAT A FUN MOVIE!

SkekTek

Josephus wrote:WHAT A FUN MOVIE!

I THINK, BECAUSE OF MY KIDS, I'VE SEEN IT OVER 100 TIMES NOW. NOT ROCKY HORROR LEVEL, BUT PRETTY HIGH.