PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

SkekTek wrote:IF YOU ARE READING THIS...

BACK TO WORK, SLACKER!!!

HOW DID YOU KNOW?! ARE YOU BEHIND ME?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
SkekTek wrote:IF YOU ARE READING THIS...

BACK TO WORK, SLACKER!!!

OH, UM, OOPS!

I'M JUST KILLING TIME WHILE WAITING FOR THE DATABASE GUY TO GET MY REPORT DEPLOYED, HONEST!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
PemberDucky wrote:HOW DID YOU KNOW?! ARE YOU BEHIND ME?

I AM NOT A LURKER. HONEST. AND DON'T EAT THAT... IT'S BAD FOR YOU.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
SkekTek wrote:I AM NOT A LURKER. HONEST. AND DON'T EAT THAT... IT'S BAD FOR YOU.

MY DAUGHTER WON'T EAT ASPARAGUS 'CAUSE SHE'S HEARD THAT IT MAKES YOUR PEE SMELL FUNNY.

IT DOES, BUT WHO'S GOING TO BE SMELLING HER PEE?

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Josephus wrote:MY DAUGHTER WON'T EAT ASPARAGUS 'CAUSE SHE'S HEARD THAT IT MAKES YOUR PEE SMELL FUNNY.

PANTS?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

DOUCHETAX.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
no1 wrote:DOUCHETAX.

AND THEN I SAID YOU CAN TAKE THIS CARTON OF MILK AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!

SkekTek

HIGH NOTE!

Schrobblehead

no1 wrote:DOUCHETAX.

WOULD THAT BE AN AD VALOREM DOUCHETAX?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:MY DAUGHTER WON'T EAT ASPARAGUS 'CAUSE SHE'S HEARD THAT IT MAKES YOUR PEE SMELL FUNNY.

I ATE ASPARAGUS TODAY. I'LL CHECK TOMORROW.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Schrobblehead

dontwantaname wrote:I ATE ASPARAGUS TODAY. I'LL CHECK TOMORROW.

WELL?!?!?

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
Schrobblehead wrote:WELL?!?!?

SCHROBBLE"I'LL GLADLY PAY YOU TUESDAY FOR A HAMBURGER TODAY"HEAD, I CANNOT GET THE LINKAGE TO YOUR HAMBURGER THREADLESS DESIGN TO WORK IN MY SIGNATURE. CAN YOU PM IT TO ME OR SOMETHING? IT'S RARE THAT I VENTURE OUTSIDE OF THE WARM FUZZY WOOT WORLD, BUT FOR A CHEESEBURGER SHIRT I WILL BOLDLY GO THERE!

Schrobblehead

kenney9226 wrote:SCHROBBLE"I'LL GLADLY PAY YOU TUESDAY FOR A HAMBURGER TODAY"HEAD, I CANNOT GET THE LINKAGE TO YOUR HAMBURGER THREADLESS DESIGN TO WORK IN MY SIGNATURE. CAN YOU PM IT TO ME OR SOMETHING? IT'S RARE THAT I VENTURE OUTSIDE OF THE WARM FUZZY WOOT WORLD, BUT FOR A CHEESEBURGER SHIRT I WILL BOLDLY GO THERE!

I WAS GOING TO PM YOU, BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME THERE IS A SEVER ERROR AND I CAN'T SEEM TO POST IT HERE EITHER. LOOK FOR IT ON CHUNDER.

THAT'S VERY AWESOME OF YOU TO PUT IN IT YOUR SIG BY THE WAY!

kenney9226

Schrobblehead wrote:I WAS GOING TO PM YOU, BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME THERE IS A SEVER ERROR AND I CAN'T SEEM TO POST IT HERE EITHER. LOOK FOR IT ON CHUNDER.

I HAVE GONE ON THE RECORD IN THE PAST AS ONE WHO WOULD REALLY WANT A HAMBURGER ON A T-SHIRT, SO IT WOULD BE POOR FORM TO ACT IN SUCH A WAY AS TO IMPEDE ANY PROGRESS TOWARDS THE PRINTING OF A HAMBURGER T-SHIRT, EVEN IF IT'S NOT A SHIRT.WOOT.

SkekTek

WAITING FOR THREADLESS TO OK THE CHEEZBURGER SO HE CAN GIVE IT A $5

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Schrobblehead wrote:I WAS GOING TO PM YOU, BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME THERE IS A SEVER ERROR AND I CAN'T SEEM TO POST IT HERE EITHER. LOOK FOR IT ON CHUNDER.

ARE YOU AFRAID THAT YOU WILL BE ACUSED OF USING YOU EBW BLOCK OF VOTES TO WIN???

I REMEMBER THAT SHIRT!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kenney9226

dontwantaname wrote:ARE YOU AFRAID THAT YOU WILL BE ACUSED OF USING YOU EBW BLOCK OF VOTES TO WIN???

I REMEMBER THAT SHIRT!

I WOULD DROP MY HARD EARNED, ER, WELL, EARNED DOLLARS AT THREAD"WE THINK WE'RE COOL BUT WE'RE NOT NEARLY AS COOL AS WOOT"LESS TO BUY THAT CHEESEBURGER SHIRT, ALTHOUGH I'D RATHER BUY IT THROUGH SHIRT.WOOT.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

PICKLE PICKLE PICKLE!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Josephus

dontwantaname wrote:ARE YOU AFRAID THAT YOU WILL BE ACUSED OF USING YOU EBW BLOCK OF VOTES TO WIN???

I REMEMBER THAT SHIRT!

I WOULD BE ACCUSED OF THAT!

SkekTek

PemberDucky wrote:PICKLE PICKLE PICKLE!

TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!

SkekTek

I REMEMBER THAT SHIRT!

ALL'S FAIR OVER THERE...

kenney9226

I LOVE MY NEW WOOT NEWSLETTER.

AND I AM EXCITED ABOUT THURSDAY'S SHIRT.

I MIGHT SPEND $10 ON THURSDAY AND INCUR THE WRATH THAT IS THE LOVELY MRS. 9226 ON THURSDAY FOR SPENDING $10.

NO IT WILL NOT BE A PUCKER T-SHIRT. IF IT WAS A PUCKER T-SHIRT, THE LOVELY MRS. 9226 WOULD TOTALLY ALLOW ME TO SPEND $10. I THINK.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:I LOVE MY NEW WOOT NEWSLETTER.

AND I AM EXCITED ABOUT THURSDAY'S SHIRT.

I MIGHT SPEND $10 ON THURSDAY AND INCUR THE WRATH THAT IS THE LOVELY MRS. 9226 ON THURSDAY FOR SPENDING $10.

NO IT WILL NOT BE A PUCKER T-SHIRT. IF IT WAS A PUCKER T-SHIRT, THE LOVELY MRS. 9226 WOULD TOTALLY ALLOW ME TO SPEND $10. I THINK.

STAND BY ME... WHOAOAOAAA STAND... BY ME...

Schrobblehead

I REMEMBER THAT SHIRT!

EBW VOTES ARE JUST AS VALID AS ANY OTHER VOTES, EVEN ON WOOT. THREADLESS WORKS A LITTLE DIFFERNT THOUGH, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE TO PRINT ANYTHING UNLESS THEY WANT TO.

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:EBW VOTES ARE JUST AS VALID AS ANY OTHER VOTES, EVEN ON WOOT. THREADLESS WORKS A LITTLE DIFFERNT THOUGH, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE TO PRINT ANYTHING UNLESS THEY WANT TO.

AND THERE ARE A LOT OF HATERS THAT VOTE 0 IF THEY DON'T KNOW YOU...

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:AND THERE ARE A LOT OF HATERS THAT VOTE 0 IF THEY DON'T KNOW YOU...

THERE ARE A FEW KENNEYS THAT WILL VOTE +2 IF JUST ONE PERSON KNOWS AND LIKES YOU...

Schrobblehead

kenney9226 wrote:THERE ARE A FEW KENNEYS THAT WILL VOTE +2 IF JUST ONE PERSON KNOWS AND LIKES YOU...

YOU'RE ONLY GIVING IT A TWO? THAT DOESN'T HELP IT GET PRINTED!!

kenney9226

Schrobblehead wrote:YOU'RE ONLY GIVING IT A TWO? THAT DOESN'T HELP IT GET PRINTED!!

NO, NO! IN THE SHIRT DERBY THERE'D BE MAYBE A +2, THREADLESS KENNEYS GIVE YOU A 5 FOR SURE. AND WHAT'S WITH SOME PEOPLE SAYING $5? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Schrobblehead

kenney9226 wrote:NO, NO! IN THE SHIRT DERBY THERE'D BE MAYBE A +2, THREADLESS KENNEYS GIVE YOU A 5 FOR SURE. AND WHAT'S WITH SOME PEOPLE SAYING $5? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

JOEDEEDEE TELLS ME 5 IS THE HIGHEST RATING AND $ MEANS YOU'D BUY IT.

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:YOU'RE ONLY GIVING IT A TWO? THAT DOESN'T HELP IT GET PRINTED!!

AAAAND... KENNEY PISSES HIM OFF.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE INADVERTENT ANGST.

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
Schrobblehead wrote:JOEDEEDEE TELLS ME 5 IS THE HIGHEST RATING AND $ MEANS YOU'D BUY IT.

YEAH, IF I UNDERSTAND IT CORRECTLY, YOU CLICK THE 5 NUMBER TO RATE IT, THEN CLICK THE "I'D BUY IT" AS A TEE OR A PRINT BOX (THEN A $ SYMBOL GOES IN THE BOX) THUS $5 COMMENTS.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:AAAAND... KENNEY PISSES HIM OFF.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE INADVERTENT ANGST.

I AM SO MISUNDERSTOOD. SORT OF LIKE VAN GOGH, ONLY I STILL HAVE BOTH MY EARS.

Schrobblehead

kenney9226 wrote:I AM SO MISUNDERSTOOD. SORT OF LIKE VAN GOGH, ONLY I STILL HAVE BOTH MY EARS.

NOBODY WAS PISSED OFF, I WAS JUST TAKING A PLAY FROM NO1'S PLAYBOOK AND GIVING YOU A HARD TIME.

SOMEBODY SHOULD MAKE A $5 FOOTLONG SHIRT FOR THREADLESS. PEOPLE WILL BE SUBCONCIOUSLY COMPELLED...

Josephus

SkekTek wrote:AND THERE ARE A LOT OF HATERS THAT VOTE 0 IF THEY DON'T KNOW YOU...

AND SOME IF THEY DO!

Schrobblehead

Josephus wrote:AND SOME IF THEY DO!

SO FAR NO HATERS. I PROBABLY JUST JINXED IT!

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:SO FAR NO HATERS. I PROBABLY JUST JINXED IT!

YEAH!!!

I GOT A BUNCH OF "HEY YOU STOLE AN IDEA"
AND I WAS LIKE "HEY, I HAD THIS SUBMITTED BEFORE THE STOLEN IDEA"
AND THEY WERE LIKE "TOUGH DOODY I ALREADY GAVE YOU A 0"
AND I WAS LIKE "BUMMER"

THEN I REMEMBER THAT I STARTED 31 PAGES OF CAPS LOCK, AND I AM LIKE "DAMN!"

Schrobblehead

CAPS LOCK... PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!

SkekTek

Schrobblehead wrote:CAPS LOCK... PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!

I THINK IT'S ALIVE AND WELL... AND ENJOYING WHAT'S LEFT OF THE WEEKEND.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:I THINK IT'S ALIVE AND WELL... AND ENJOYING WHAT'S LEFT OF THE WEEKEND.

THAT MAY BE, BUT FOR SOME REASON WHENEVER I HAVE A HEADACHE, THIS THREAD HURTS MORE THAN OTHERS.

MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S SO LOUD IN HERE!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

MAYBE BECAUSE THE LETTERS ARE SO BIG, IT SINKS FASTER THAN THE OTHER THREADS.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."