kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
arcsus wrote:I THINK THREADLESS WILL REVEAL THE SCORE TODAY BUT WE WON'T FIND OUT IF IT PRINTS RIGHT AWAY. IT'S UP TO THEM.

IT'S COOL. WOOT HAD THEIR CHANCE WITH IT. THEY COULD HAVE PRINTED IT AS AN EDITOR'S CHOICE. THEY LET THE TIME EXPIRE ON THEIR HOLD ON THE DESIGN SO IT GOES BACK TO SCHROBBLEHEAD TO DO AS HE PLEASES WITH IT.

IT'S NOT THAT WOOT HAD IT'S CHANCE, IT'S THAT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT ANY OTHER INTERNET FAMILY OF WEBSITES CAN BE AS GOOD AS WOOT.

I AM ALL FOR SCHROBBLEHEAD'S SUCCESS AND WILL BE CHEERING WITH EVERYONE ELSE WITH HIS ENDEAVORS, JUST THAT I'D RATHER HAVE SPENT MY HARD-EARNED, WELL, EARNED MONEY AT WOOT.

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
kenney9226 wrote:IT'S NOT THAT WOOT HAD IT'S CHANCE, IT'S THAT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT ANY OTHER INTERNET FAMILY OF WEBSITES CAN BE AS GOOD AS WOOT.

I AM ALL FOR SCHROBBLEHEAD'S SUCCESS AND WILL BE CHEERING WITH EVERYONE ELSE WITH HIS ENDEAVORS, JUST THAT I'D RATHER HAVE SPENT MY HARD-EARNED, WELL, EARNED MONEY AT WOOT.

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE READ THE WRITEUP THEY WOULD HAVE PUT ON THE CHEESEBURGER SHIRT. DID YOU READ TODAY'S WRITEUP ON THE GOLF BAGS? CLASSIC.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

TASTULATING.

LOOKS GOOD OVER HERE, TOO!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kenney9226

PemberDucky

Staff

kenney9226 wrote:CATS IN SINKS!!

WELL THERE GOES MY AFTERNOON.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

2.6 FOR CHEESEBURGER...

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
SkekTek wrote:2.6 FOR CHEESEBURGER...

NOT ENOUGH?

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
kenney9226 wrote:IT'S NOT THAT WOOT HAD IT'S CHANCE, IT'S THAT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT ANY OTHER INTERNET FAMILY OF WEBSITES CAN BE AS GOOD AS WOOT.

I HEAR YA BROTHER. OTHER THAN PRINTING ON ZAZZLE OR THE LIKE, I WANTED TO GIVE IT A CHANCE AT A SITE THAT WILL ACTUALLY PRINT IT CORRECTLY (AND MAYBE GIVE ME MONIES).

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

kenney9226

Schrobblehead wrote:I HEAR YA BROTHER. OTHER THAN PRINTING ON ZAZZLE OR THE LIKE, I WANTED TO GIVE IT A CHANCE AT A SITE THAT WILL ACTUALLY PRINT IT CORRECTLY (AND MAYBE GIVE ME MONIES).

MAN, 2.55 IS BETTER THAN HALFWAY, BUT SEEING ON HOW YOU DROPPED THE LINK IN YOUR SIGNATURE, APPARENTLY NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO BE MINE ON A SHIRT.

LUCKILY, YOU HAVE A DAY JOB TO PAY THE BILLS AND THIS WAS (HOPEFULLY) NOT A CRITICAL PAYDAY FOR YOU.

SkekTek

OH MAN... RANDOM SHIRT. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO..

ON THE ONE HAND, CHEAP WOOT SHIRTS

ON THE OTHER HAND, POSSIBLY MAD WIFE...

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:OH MAN... RANDOM SHIRT. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO..

ON THE ONE HAND, CHEAP WOOT SHIRTS

ON THE OTHER HAND, POSSIBLY MAD WIFE...

MY LUCK WITH RANDOM SHIRTS HAS BEEN GOOD THE TWO TIMES I DID IT. I DON'T WANT TO PRESS MY LUCK.

BUT I'M ALL FOR YOU TRYING IT, THOUGH!

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
kenney9226 wrote:MAN, 2.55 IS BETTER THAN HALFWAY, BUT SEEING ON HOW YOU DROPPED THE LINK IN YOUR SIGNATURE, APPARENTLY NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO BE MINE ON A SHIRT.

LUCKILY, YOU HAVE A DAY JOB TO PAY THE BILLS AND THIS WAS (HOPEFULLY) NOT A CRITICAL PAYDAY FOR YOU.

I ONLY DROPPED THE LINK SINCE THE RATING PERIOD IS OVER AND I HAVE NO IDEA IF OR WHEN THEY WILL DECIDE ON WHETHER TO PRINT IT. IF THEY LET ME KNOW EITHER WAY, I WILL UPDATE.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

kenney9226

Schrobblehead wrote:I ONLY DROPPED THE LINK SINCE THE RATING PERIOD IS OVER AND I HAVE NO IDEA IF OR WHEN THEY WILL DECIDE ON WHETHER TO PRINT IT. IF THEY LET ME KNOW EITHER WAY, I WILL UPDATE.

YOU'D BETTER!

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:MY LUCK WITH RANDOM SHIRTS HAS BEEN GOOD THE TWO TIMES I DID IT. I DON'T WANT TO PRESS MY LUCK.

BUT I'M ALL FOR YOU TRYING IT, THOUGH!

YOU WOULD BE... YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME TO A MAD MS. TEK.

Josephus

SkekTek wrote:YOU WOULD BE... YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME TO A MAD MS. TEK.

I THINK ALL THE MAD WIMMINS WE'RE MARRIED TO WOULD REACT SIMILARLY.

I BOUGHT THE T-FURY RANDOM SHIRTS. THEY TURNED OUT GREAT. 1 FRANKENSTEIN SHIRT, 1 SKULL IN BOWLER HAT SHIRT, AND 1 HUMMINGBIRD SHIRT. WIFE LOVES THE HUMMINGBIRD SHIRT.

SkekTek

Josephus wrote:I THINK ALL THE MAD WIMMINS WE'RE MARRIED TO WOULD REACT SIMILARLY.

I BOUGHT THE T-FURY RANDOM SHIRTS. THEY TURNED OUT GREAT. 1 FRANKENSTEIN SHIRT, 1 SKULL IN BOWLER HAT SHIRT, AND 1 HUMMINGBIRD SHIRT. WIFE LOVES THE HUMMINGBIRD SHIRT.

HEH. MISSED THAT. WOULD HAVE DONE THAT SINCE I COULD ARGUE I DO NOT HAVE A STOCKPILE OF TEEFURY SHURTS.

arcsus

SkekTek wrote:HEH. MISSED THAT. WOULD HAVE DONE THAT SINCE I COULD ARGUE I DO NOT HAVE A STOCKPILE OF TEEFURY SHURTS.

THAT'S A GOOD ONE, WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT. I HESITATED ON THAT ONE A MISSED IT. NOW I AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU ON THIS ONE. IT'S HARD TO HIDE SHIRTS THAT I BUY FROM HERE FROM MRS. ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE DOES ALL THE LAUNDRY. :/

"DEAR, WHERE DID THIS SHIRT WITH A MURDERED DONUT COME FROM?"
"UMM, DUNNO HONEY. MUST HAVE BEEN A MIX UP AT THE GYM."
"BUT YOU DON'T GO TO THE GYM..."

Josephus

SkekTek wrote:HEH. MISSED THAT. WOULD HAVE DONE THAT SINCE I COULD ARGUE I DO NOT HAVE A STOCKPILE OF TEEFURY SHURTS.

I THINK MOSTLY THEY ARE BETTER THAN WOOT SHIRTS.
GASP!

Josephus

arcsus wrote:THAT'S A GOOD ONE, WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT. I HESITATED ON THAT ONE A MISSED IT. NOW I AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU ON THIS ONE. IT'S HARD TO HIDE SHIRTS THAT I BUY FROM HERE FROM MRS. ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE DOES ALL THE LAUNDRY. :/

"DEAR, WHERE DID THIS SHIRT WITH A MURDERED DONUT COME FROM?"
"UMM, DUNNO HONEY. MUST HAVE BEEN A MIX UP AT THE GYM."
"BUT YOU DON'T GO TO THE GYM..."

"IT'S AN INVESTMENT"

arcsus

Josephus wrote:"IT'S AN INVESTMENT"

ALREADY USED THAT ONE TWICE NOW. WHAT ELSE YA GOT?

Josephus

arcsus wrote:ALREADY USED THAT ONE TWICE NOW. WHAT ELSE YA GOT?

"IT'S A PROCESS. FIRST I HAVE TO ADMIT I HAVE A PROBLEM. I'M NOT READY FOR THAT STEP YET."

arcsus

Josephus wrote:"IT'S A PROCESS. FIRST I HAVE TO ADMIT I HAVE A PROBLEM. I'M NOT READY FOR THAT STEP YET."

SOLID GOLD. THANKS.

kenney9226

"SOMEONE MUST HAVE FIGURED OUT MY PASSWORD AND BOUGHT IT FOR ME"

"THEY JUST SHOWED UP!"

Josephus

"IT'S THE AMBIEN"
(STEVE MARTIN REPORTED WINNING $1,000 VIA AMBIEN IN AN ONLINE GAMBLING SITE)

arcsus

"I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. BUT WOOT SCREWED UP AND SENT THE WRONG SIZE. OH WELL, LOOKS LIKE IT WILL FIT ME"

PemberDucky

Staff

Josephus wrote:"IT'S THE AMBIEN"
(STEVE MARTIN REPORTED WINNING $1,000 VIA AMBIEN IN AN ONLINE GAMBLING SITE)

DUDE, THAT STUFF WILL MAKE YOU DO CRAZY THINGS. ONE TIME I TRIED TO EAT DECORATIVE SOAP.

Josephus

"YOU CAUGHT ME-
I GUESS I'LL NEED PUNISHMENT."

arcsus

"BUT IT WAS A RANDOM SHIRT SALE. IT WAS ON SALE FOR 33% OFF. I'M SAVING YOU MONEY!"

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:"YOU CAUGHT ME-
I GUESS I'LL NEED PUNISHMENT."

IS THAT WERE YOUR LITTLE GUY CAME FROM?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

arcsus

"AT LEAST I'M NOT OUT THERE BLOWING ALL OUR MONEY ON HOOKERS AND CRACK."

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

WHENEVER MY HUSBAND SAYS ANYTHING TO ME ABOUT MY T-SHIRT ADDICTION, I POINT OUT THAT I LEAST I DON'T BUY $700-A-PAIR SHOES LIKE A GIRLFRIEND OF MINE DOES. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER THAT ARGUMENT IS GOING TO PLACATE HIM, THOUGH...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Josephus

arcsus wrote:"AT LEAST I'M NOT OUT THERE BLOWING ALL OUR MONEY ON HOOKERS AND CRACK."

DANG, WISH I COULD USE THAT ONE.

SkekTek

arcsus wrote:"AT LEAST I'M NOT OUT THERE BLOWING ALL OUR MONEY ON HOOKERS AND CRACK."

THAT'S HOOKERS AND BLOW...

kenney9226

HAPPY MANHATTAN THURSDAY TO ALL MY WOOT FRIENDS!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

"at least i'm not out there blowing all our money on hookers and cr- ... uh... on hookers, anyway."

SkekTek

no1 wrote:"at least i'm not out there blowing all our money on hookers and cr- ... uh... on hookers, anyway."

NO1! NO1!

I RESPECT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE VALUE OF A GOOD HOOKER.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:I AM ALL FOR SCHROBBLEHEAD'S SUCCESS AND WILL BE CHEERING WITH EVERYONE ELSE WITH HIS ENDEAVORS, JUST THAT I'D RATHER HAVE SPENT MY HARD-EARNED, WELL, EARNED MONEY AT WOOT.

PLUS, CAN'T GET VOTING ACCOUNTS ANYWHERE ELSE

PemberDucky

Staff

SkekTek wrote:NO1! NO1!

SOOO...NOT HUGH GRANT, THEN.

SkekTek

PemberDucky wrote:SOOO...NOT HUGH GRANT, THEN.

MAYBE HUGH JASSMAN...

Josephus

SkekTek wrote:NO1! NO1!

WILLIAM SHATNER?

-OH, YOU SAID A 'GOOD' HOOKER.