kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
KtCallista wrote:OH, WELL THAT WOULD BE THE PROBLEM, I BORROWED THE SUPERBOWL OVER THE INTERNET AND THE LONGER THE GAME WENT THE MORE PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO USE THE SAME STREAM (SOMETHING ABOUT THE OTHER ONES GETTING SHUT DOWN), BUT SINCE THERE ARE NO OVER THE AIR NETWORKS WHERE I LIVE. . . .



IN THAT CASE...

...THE BUFFALO BILLS WON THIS YEAR'S SUPER BOWL!!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:IT FELL OFF DURING THE COMMERCIAL, DON'T YOU REMEMBER?



WAS TRYING TO ADD DRAMA TO THE THREAD. YOU CAN SEE THE EYE UPSIDE DOWN ON THE PLATE.

WEARING THE BREAKFASTOPO SHIRT TODAY AND FEELING FOODIE.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:WAS TRYING TO ADD DRAMA TO THE THREAD. YOU CAN SEE THE EYE UPSIDE DOWN ON THE PLATE.

WEARING THE BREAKFASTOPO SHIRT TODAY AND FEELING FOODIE.



WITH THE FOODIE FEELING HAPPENIN' WHAT'S FOR DINNER?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:WITH THE FOODIE FEELING HAPPENIN' WHAT'S FOR DINNER?



STILL A FEW HOURS AWAY, SO NOT SURE. LUNCH WAS BBQ CHIKKEN SANDWICH WITH SLAW.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:STILL A FEW HOURS AWAY, SO NOT SURE. LUNCH WAS BBQ CHIKKEN SANDWICH WITH SLAW.



MMM SLAW SOUNDS SO GOOD. . .

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
kenney9226 wrote:I ALSO DON'T REMEMBER WHAT NANERPUSS WAS SELLING.



PANCAKES, BUT HE WAS GIVING THEM AWAY AT DENNEY'S.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Schrobblehead wrote:PANCAKES, BUT HE WAS GIVING THEM AWAY AT DENNEY'S.



DINNER WAS POT ROAST, SLOW COOKED ALL DAY. YUM TASTY!

NOW, I'M TRYING TO SKETCH SOME IDEAS FOR THREADLESS'S NEW CONTEST.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

WOOTOFF!!!

PotRoastPete


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PotRoastPete

PERHAPS TODAY WILL BE THE DAY THE PEOPLE OF PETE SHALL MAKE A PURCHASE!!!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
kenney9226 wrote:IN THAT CASE...

...THE BUFFALO BILLS WON THIS YEAR'S SUPER BOWL!!!



THEY WON THREE BEFORE! BACK IN THE 1980S!

PotRoastPete


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PotRoastPete
Josephus wrote:THEY WON THREE BEFORE! BACK IN THE 1980S!



NO WAY. IT WAS FOUR IN A ROW. I REMEMBER BECAUSE THEY WON THE SUPER BOWL ONE TIME EVERY YEAR I WAS IN COLLEGE!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
PotRoastPete wrote:NO WAY. IT WAS FOUR IN A ROW. I REMEMBER BECAUSE THEY WON THE SUPER BOWL ONE TIME EVERY YEAR I WAS IN COLLEGE!



I WENT TO COLLEGE WITH A GUY WHO PLAYED TIGHT END ON 3 BUFFALO SUPERBOWL TEAMS!

POOR BASTARD.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

HE WAS ALSO DRAFTED IN THIRD ROUND BY THE CHICAGO BULLS- COULD HAVE PLAYED ON JORDAN'S TEAMS.

PLAYED FOOTBALL INSTEAD.
POOR BASTARD.

PotRoastPete


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PotRoastPete
Josephus wrote:I WENT TO COLLEGE WITH A GUY WHO PLAYED TIGHT END ON 3 BUFFALO SUPERBOWL TEAMS!

POOR BASTARD.



I SAW A SPEECH BY ONE WHO PLAYED ON THREE DENVER BRONCO SUPER BOWL LOSSES. HE SAID HE WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT HIS TEAM LOST, BUT HE GOT A PRETTY BIG BONUS FOR PLAYING IN THE GAME, SO OVERALL IT WAS PRETTY GREAT!

PotRoastPete


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PotRoastPete

FACT: I CAN VOTE IN THE SHIRT DERBY, AND SO CAN I...

ME TOO!

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Josephus wrote:HE WAS ALSO DRAFTED IN THIRD ROUND BY THE CHICAGO BULLS- COULD HAVE PLAYED ON JORDAN'S TEAMS.

PLAYED FOOTBALL INSTEAD.
POOR BASTARD.



IF HE ACTUALLY PLAYED ON HIS FOOTBALL TEAM HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. ON JORDAN'S BULLS HE LIKELY WOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED. 3RD ROUND DRAFT PICKS DON'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek



CAT!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Schrobblehead wrote:IF HE ACTUALLY PLAYED ON HIS FOOTBALL TEAM HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. ON JORDAN'S BULLS HE LIKELY WOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED. 3RD ROUND DRAFT PICKS DON'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE.



HE PLAYED A LOOOONG TIME IN THE NFL FOR A BLOCKING TIGHT END.

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
Josephus wrote:HE PLAYED A LOOOONG TIME IN THE NFL FOR A BLOCKING TIGHT END.



THE LOVELY MRS. 9226 HAS A FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM NAMED "THE TIGHT ENDS."

MsChanandlerBong


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MsChanandlerBong
kenney9226 wrote:THE LOVELY MRS. 9226 HAS A FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM NAMED "THE TIGHT ENDS."



HMMM... WISHFUL THINKING ON HER PART, PERHAPS?

Monica and Rachel steal my TV Guide every week!!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
kenney9226 wrote:THE LOVELY MRS. 9226 HAS A FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM NAMED "THE TIGHT ENDS."



I HAD FRIENDS WHO WERE ON A SOFTBALL TEAM NAMED "NINE EASY PIECES". THEY WERE ALL NURSES.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Josephus wrote:I HAD FRIENDS WHO WERE ON A SOFTBALL TEAM NAMED "NINE EASY PIECES". THEY WERE ALL NURSES.



HAHAHAHA.

BIG BROTHER'S FANTASY BASEBALL TEAM WAS "MIDGET REAL ESTATE TYCOONS."

NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT, I REALIZE, BUT DEFINITELY DESTINED FOR GREATNESS.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

MY SOFTBALL TEAM IS JUST BORINGLY NAMED AFTER THE SPONSOR (HAYNES AMBULANCE).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226

MY FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM IS CALLED 7H3 5C@12'/ 61233|\| |-|31|\/|37Z BECAUSE LEET REMAINS COOL!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

WHY AREN'T YOU EVER TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING I KNOW ABOUT????
I THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO CLOSE ME OUT!
DO YOU HAVE MEETINGS? DO YOU KNOW A SUBJECT D'NAME KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT? GOOD! LETS TALK ABOUT THAT!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Josephus wrote:I HAD FRIENDS WHO WERE ON A SOFTBALL TEAM NAMED "NINE EASY PIECES". THEY WERE ALL NURSES.



OUR SOFTBALL TEAM IS "SCARED HITLESS"...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:WHY AREN'T YOU EVER TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING I KNOW ABOUT????
I THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO CLOSE ME OUT!
DO YOU HAVE MEETINGS? DO YOU KNOW A SUBJECT D'NAME KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT? GOOD! LETS TALK ABOUT THAT!!!



PARANOID?

OKAY, NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT ANODIZING ALUMINUM...

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:PARANOID?

OKAY, NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT ANODIZING ALUMINUM...



I DON'T LIKE ANODIZED ALUMINUM BECAUSE I CAN'T USE IT IN A PINCH AS A FUSE, WHEREAS THE FOIL WRAPPER FROM JUICYFRUIT REMAINS CONDUCTIVE.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:I DON'T LIKE ANODIZED ALUMINUM BECAUSE I CAN'T USE IT IN A PINCH AS A FUSE, WHEREAS THE FOIL WRAPPER FROM JUICYFRUIT REMAINS CONDUCTIVE.



ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO PROPERLY GROUND YOUR ALUMINUM HAT SO THAT ALIENS CAN'T CONTROL YOUR BRAIN.

UH, YEAH...

JUST RAKED, MOWED AND DEWEEDED THE FRONT, SIDES AND BACK YARDS. I'M POOPED. NEED A NAPPY...

UH OH, I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT... DFGK DFGKDFKLS

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
kenney9226 wrote:MY FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM IS CALLED 7H3 5C@12'/ 61233|\| |-|31|\/|37Z BECAUSE LEET REMAINS COOL!



THE SCARY GREEN HELMETZ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
SailorButterfly wrote:THE SCARY GREEN HELMETZ?



LEEROY JENKINS!!!

kenney9226


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SailorButterfly wrote:THE SCARY GREEN HELMETZ?



YES, BECAUSE YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL HAS A CHOICE THAT I CAN MAKE MY TEAM'S COLOR BE SCARY GREEN.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

WE BOUGHT A NEW CAR LAST MONTH. OF COURSE, THEY HAVE THAT NEW $3500-4500 REBATE FOR INEFFICIENT VEHICLES. CHECKED TO SEE IF OUR 1999 TAURUS WITH A BLOWN ENGINE WOULD HAVE QUALIFIED. NEED 18 MPG OR LESS.

1999 TAURUS- 19. SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE QUALIFIED ANYWAY.

GOOD TO KNOW AT LEAST WE DIDN'T LOSE OUT ON FREE MONEY...

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

MY FEET SMELL TERRIBLE!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:WE BOUGHT A NEW CAR LAST MONTH. OF COURSE, THEY HAVE THAT NEW $3500-4500 REBATE FOR INEFFICIENT VEHICLES. CHECKED TO SEE IF OUR 1999 TAURUS WITH A BLOWN ENGINE WOULD HAVE QUALIFIED. NEED 18 MPG OR LESS.

1999 TAURUS- 19. SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE QUALIFIED ANYWAY.

GOOD TO KNOW AT LEAST WE DIDN'T LOSE OUT ON FREE MONEY...



IS THERE A PLACE THAT LISTS WHAT THE VEHICLE IS RATED AT? I HAVE AN 1984 GMC S-15 PICKUP (V-6) I'M THINKING OF USING FOR THAT REBATE!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

OOOORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINOS!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:IS THERE A PLACE THAT LISTS WHAT THE VEHICLE IS RATED AT? I HAVE AN 1984 GMC S-15 PICKUP (V-6) I'M THINKING OF USING FOR THAT REBATE!


GO HERE. HAS TO BE <25 YEARS OLD, SO 1984 IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE CUTOFF UNFORTUNATELY...

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:GO HERE. HAS TO BE <25 YEARS OLD, SO 1984 IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE CUTOFF UNFORTUNATELY...



DARN.... AND I JUST CHECKED MY JEEP, IT'S RATED AT 17, WHICH IS ABOUT RIGHT. TOO BAD I SOLD IT ALREADY.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:DARN.... AND I JUST CHECKED MY JEEP, IT'S RATED AT 17, WHICH IS ABOUT RIGHT. TOO BAD I SOLD IT ALREADY.



YEAH, AND THEY'RE PRETTY ADAMANT ABOUT IF YOU DO A TRADE BEFORE JULY 1, NO MONEY...

SINCE I GOTTA GET A NEW ENGINE FOR THE CAR THIS FALL, WONDER IF I COULD GET THEM TO DROP THE V8 ENGINE FROM THE SHO IN THE TAURUS... THAT'D GIVE IT SOME ZIP, AND ONLY REDUCE THE MPG BY 1...

SOFTBALL TONIGHT AT 8 EST!!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:YEAH, AND THEY'RE PRETTY ADAMANT ABOUT IF YOU DO A TRADE BEFORE JULY 1, NO MONEY...

SINCE I GOTTA GET A NEW ENGINE FOR THE CAR THIS FALL, WONDER IF I COULD GET THEM TO DROP THE V8 ENGINE FROM THE SHO IN THE TAURUS... THAT'D GIVE IT SOME ZIP, AND ONLY REDUCE THE MPG BY 1...

SOFTBALL TONIGHT AT 8 EST!!



I'M STILL BUMMED AT THE 25 YEAR CUT-OFF, WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT. MY CLUNKER IS HARDLY THE OLDEST ONE ON THE ROADS HERE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO TRUCKS! OH WELL STILL HAVE TO BUY A NEW CAR. . . JUST WOULDA HAD MORE LEVERAGE FOR A NICER CAR WITH THE REBATE.

HAVE FUN AT SOFTBALL!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.