KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:REMEMBER - IT'S HAPPY NAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!



YOU ARE EVIL!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

IT'S MANHATTAN THURSDAY EVE!

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

I SAW A WOOT SHIRT ON THE TV LAST NIGHT.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
kenney9226 wrote:I SAW A WOOT SHIRT ON THE TV LAST NIGHT.



I GUESS IT WAS ALL FOLDED NEATLY ALONG WITH YOUR UNDERWEAR, TWO PAIRS OF SHORTS, AND THAT HELLO KITTY PAIR OF SOCKS!

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Josephus wrote:I GUESS IT WAS ALL FOLDED NEATLY ALONG WITH YOUR UNDERWEAR, TWO PAIRS OF SHORTS, AND THAT HELLO KITTY PAIR OF SOCKS!



IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW CLOSE YOU WERE TO THE TRUTH.

IT WAS WORN BY A CONTESTANT ON "I SURVIVED A JAPANESE GAMESHOW." I'L GONNA LOOK NOW TO FIND IT-- I THINK IT WAS FROM THE "GREED" DERBY...



IT WAS TOTALLY THIS ONE-- FROM 11 APRIL 2008!!

PERHAPS I WILL TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SCREEN WHERE THE GUY WAS WEARING IT AND POST IT MAYBE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
kenney9226 wrote:IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW CLOSE YOU WERE TO THE TRUTH.

IT WAS WORN BY A CONTESTANT ON "I SURVIVED A JAPANESE GAMESHOW." I'L GONNA LOOK NOW TO FIND IT-- I THINK IT WAS FROM THE "GREED" DERBY...



IT WAS TOTALLY THIS ONE-- FROM 11 APRIL 2008!!

PERHAPS I WILL TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SCREEN WHERE THE GUY WAS WEARING IT AND POST IT MAYBE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW.



IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK IN TIME LIKE YOU CAN. THERE ARE A FEW THINGS I'D DO DIFFERENTLY.

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Josephus wrote:IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK IN TIME LIKE YOU CAN. THERE ARE A FEW THINGS I'D DO DIFFERENTLY.



OH, YES. MR. HINDSIGHT IS 20/20, BUT WE MUST PRESS ON AND FORGE AHEAD INTO THE UNCHARTED WATERS OF THE FUTURE WITH CONFIDENCE, AMBITION, AND OPTIMISM!

"LIFE CAN ONLY BE UNDERSTOOD BACKWARDS, BUT IT MUST BE LIVED FORWARDS."

HAPPY MANHATTAN THURSDAY!!

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

HEY, WE ALL KNOW THE MOON IS NOT MADE OF GREEN CHEESE, BUT WHAT IF IT WERE MADE OF BAR-B-Q SPARE RIBS? WOULD YOU EAT IT THEN? I KNOW I WOULD. HELL, I'D HAVE SECONDS AND POLISH IT OFF WITH A TALL COOL BUDWEISER!

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Schrobblehead wrote:HEY, WE ALL KNOW THE MOON IS NOT MADE OF GREEN CHEESE, BUT WHAT IF IT WERE MADE OF BAR-B-Q SPARE RIBS? WOULD YOU EAT IT THEN? I KNOW I WOULD. HELL, I'D HAVE SECONDS AND POLISH IT OFF WITH A TALL COOL BUDWEISER!



PORK OR BEEF RIBS? MEMPHIS OR NORTH CAROLINA STYLE? WITH SLAW OR WITH CORNBREAD? I WOULD NEED MORE INFORMATION BEFORE MAKING THE DETERMINATION OF SECONDS.

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
kenney9226 wrote:PORK OR BEEF RIBS? MEMPHIS OR NORTH CAROLINA STYLE? WITH SLAW OR WITH CORNBREAD? I WOULD NEED MORE INFORMATION BEFORE MAKING THE DETERMINATION OF SECONDS.



YES PLEASE. OH GREAT. IT'S ONLY 7:30 AM AND I AM ALREADY HUNGRY FOR LUNCH. THANKS A LOT.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
kenney9226 wrote:OH, YES. MR. HINDSIGHT IS 20/20, BUT WE MUST PRESS ON AND FORGE AHEAD INTO THE UNCHARTED WATERS OF THE FUTURE WITH CONFIDENCE, AMBITION, AND OPTIMISM!

"LIFE CAN ONLY BE UNDERSTOOD BACKWARDS, BUT IT MUST BE LIVED FORWARDS."

HAPPY MANHATTAN THURSDAY!!



AS MR. HINDSIGHT SAYS, "NICE ASS!"

PemberDucky


quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:HEY, WE ALL KNOW THE MOON IS NOT MADE OF GREEN CHEESE, BUT WHAT IF IT WERE MADE OF BAR-B-Q SPARE RIBS? WOULD YOU EAT IT THEN? I KNOW I WOULD. HELL, I'D HAVE SECONDS AND POLISH IT OFF WITH A TALL COOL BUDWEISER!



HEY...HEY NORM, HAVE YOU GAINED WEIGHT?


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

nbouscal


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nbouscal
arcsus wrote:YES PLEASE. OH GREAT. IT'S ONLY 7:30 AM AND I AM ALREADY HUNGRY FOR LUNCH. THANKS A LOT.



AW APCRAY NOW I JUST NOTICED IM STARVING

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I <3 YOU GUYS. U MAKE ME LAUGH.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:I <3 YOU GUYS. U MAKE ME LAUGH.



SURE
LOVE THEM AND IGNORE THE REST OF US

BUM



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:SURE
LOVE THEM AND IGNORE THE REST OF US

BUM



SRY... I HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING THE PWA THREAD.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
SkekTek wrote:SRY... I HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING THE PWA THREAD.



DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT- YOU CAN'T POST THERE NOW ANYWAY!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Josephus wrote:DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT- YOU CAN'T POST THERE NOW ANYWAY!



SOMEHOW I DON'T THINK THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH REASON.

ARRRRGGGHH!!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
SkekTek wrote:SOMEHOW I DON'T THINK THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH REASON.

ARRRRGGGHH!!



YOU COULD GO BACK AND EDIT OLD POSTS IN THERE- I THINK!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Josephus wrote:YOU COULD GO BACK AND EDIT OLD POSTS IN THERE- I THINK!



YEAH, BUT I ONLY HAD UP TO PAGE 100 SINCE I HAD TO PUT KIDS TO BED. WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE END

WHOA! DUDE FELL HARD ON THE DESCENT FROM THE COL DE TOURMALET IN THE TOUR DE FRANCE. HIS KIT IS ALL SHREDDED AND HE'S BLEEDING FROM HIS ARMS AND LEGS. FALLING OFF A BIKE GOING 60 MPH DOWN A MOUNTAIN WEARING LYCRA ISN'T FUN

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNEEZE!

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
Schrobblehead wrote:AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNEEZE!



MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU, MAY HE MAKE HIS FACE SHINE UPON YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE!

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HADN'T SEEN THE AUTO-TUNE THE NEWS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE BEFORE NOW?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Schrobblehead wrote:AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HADN'T SEEN THE AUTO-TUNE THE NEWS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE BEFORE NOW?



I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, SO I GUESS NOT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

PemberDucky


quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

SailorButterfly wrote:I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, SO I GUESS NOT.



SAME HERE.

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON."
"TOWELIE, YOU'RE THE WORST CHARACTER EVER."
"I KNOW."


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

TORTELVIS!!!

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
SailorButterfly wrote:I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, SO I GUESS NOT.



OK, THEN WATCH THESE VIDEOS. I DIDN'T POST THEM BEFORE BECAUSE I'M USUALLY LIKE A WEEK BEHIND EVERYONE ELSE ON FINDING OUT ABOUT THINGS ON THE INTERNET.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSUn6-brngg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCCuOrRzoSc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dqTrUpmwPg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Psfn6iOfS8

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Schrobblehead wrote:AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNEEZE!



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CHEW!

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.

AAAHHHH......

I'M BAAAAAAACK

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
SkekTek wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CHEW!

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.

AAAHHHH......

I'M BAAAAAAACK



DID YOU BRING PRESENTS?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I GOT YOU A BAG OF DEEP FRIED CHEESE CURD!

UH, I EATED IT...

PemberDucky


quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

DAY MAN IS A CHAMPION OF THE SON AND A MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP FOR EVERYONE!

DAY MAN!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

BAD DAY, GOOD DAY:

BAD DAY (YESTERDAY): A BIKE RACER I ADMIRE (LEVI LEIPHEIMER) CRASHED IN THE TOUR DE FRANCE AND BROKE A BONE IN HIS WRIST (HE WAS TOP 5, NOW HE'S OUT).

GOOD DAY (HOPEFULLY): GOING TO SEE HAIRY POPTART THIS MORNING AT 10 AM. YIPEE!

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO THAT PEOPLE WILL NOTICE THAT I AM SAYING THINGS.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Schrobblehead wrote:I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO THAT PEOPLE WILL NOTICE THAT I AM SAYING THINGS.



ME TOO - THINGS

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:ME TOO - THINGS



JUST AS LONG AS PEOPLE'S THINGS DON'T HANG OUT.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

NO ONE'S POSTED HERE IN TWO DAYS??? C'MON PEOPLE.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:NO ONE'S POSTED HERE IN TWO DAYS??? C'MON PEOPLE.



YOU POSTED 1 MINUTE AFTER ME... AND TWO DAYS

WATCHING CORALINE ON DVD. JUST AS GOOD AS I REMEMBER. I LOVE NETFLIX. WE ALSO GOT WATCHMEN.

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:YOU POSTED 1 MINUTE AFTER ME... AND TWO DAYS

WATCHING CORALINE ON DVD. JUST AS GOOD AS I REMEMBER. I LOVE NETFLIX. WE ALSO GOT WATCHMEN.



WHOA! I JUST BOUGHT BOTH MOVIES YESTERDAY!

FLIPPIN' SWEET!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:WHOA! I JUST BOUGHT BOTH MOVIES YESTERDAY!

FLIPPIN' SWEET!




LET ME KNOW HOW THE BLUE/RED 3D LOOKS LIKE IN CORALINE- OUR NETFLIX VERSION WAS FLAT-D.

WHOA WAW WAW WOOO

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:

LET ME KNOW HOW THE BLUE/RED 3D LOOKS LIKE IN CORALINE- OUR NETFLIX VERSION WAS FLAT-D.

WHOA WAW WAW WOOO



CORALINE IS BIRTHDAY PRESENT SO WE WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL AFTER AUGUST 14. BUT ALLEGEDLY THE 3-D IN THE DVD IS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF TECHNOLOGY-- WE SHALL SEE...