SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Josephus wrote:THAT JAPANESE ASTRONAUT WITH THE UNDERWEAR IS GONNA WEAR IT FOR 6 MONTHS!



EEW. IN THAT CASE, I'LL JUST WEAR MY "FRANKIE SAYS RELAX" SHIRT.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:EEW. IN THAT CASE, I'LL JUST WEAR MY "FRANKIE SAYS RELAX" SHIRT.



BAD ENOUGH TO WEAR THEM, BUT TO HAVE TO PUT THEM BACK ON ALL THE TIME...//SHUDDER//



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

WTF?

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Schrobblehead wrote:WTF?



HOLY JEEBUS BALLS, IT'S LIKE A KITTEN MATED WITH THE YETI.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP....

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP....

PLAYING SWEDISH CHEF??



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
DA59 wrote:PLAYING SWEDISH CHEF??



THAT WOULD BE BORK BORK BORK BORK!

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHY I SAID THAT...

WOW, IT'S RAINING HARD HERE.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
SkekTek wrote:CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP....



I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

WHERE THE HELL IS CHUNDER?!?

MsChanandlerBong


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MsChanandlerBong
SkekTek wrote:WHERE THE HELL IS CHUNDER?!?



PROBABLY WITH RACHEL AND MONICA. THEY STEAL ANYTHING THAT'S LEFT OUT!

Monica and Rachel steal my TV Guide every week!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
MsChanandlerBong wrote:PROBABLY WITH RACHEL AND MONICA. THEY STEAL ANYTHING THAT'S LEFT OUT!



WHERE'S MY TV GUIDE?!??!?

MsChanandlerBong


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MsChanandlerBong
SkekTek wrote:WHERE'S MY TV GUIDE?!??!?



WITH CHUNDER, I BET!

90+ AWESOME PAGES OF CAPS LOCK LOVE!!

Monica and Rachel steal my TV Guide every week!!

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

SHARIF DON'T LIKE IT
ROCKIN THE CAPSLOCK
ROCK THE CAPSLOCK

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek



BWAAAARRRGGGHH!!!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

SkekTek wrote:

BWAAAARRRGGGHH!!!



DAYUM, THAT KID HAD SOME POWER BEHIND THAT ONE.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
PemberDucky wrote:DAYUM, THAT KID HAD SOME POWER BEHIND THAT ONE.



I LOVE A BABY'S BIZARRE SUPERPOWER TO VOMIT WITHOUT LOOKING THE LEAST BIT FAZED ABOUT IT.

THEN THEY GET OLDER. AND WAKE YOU UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT CUZ THEY TOSSED ON THE FLOOR.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:I LOVE A BABY'S BIZARRE SUPERPOWER TO VOMIT WITHOUT LOOKING THE LEAST BIT FAZED ABOUT IT.

THEN THEY GET OLDER. AND WAKE YOU UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT CUZ THEY TOSSED ON THE FLOOR.



TRY HAVING A KID WITH A FOOD ALLERGY.... ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE SO LITTLE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT IT IS YOU ATE THAT MAKES THEM TOSS.

OHH I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO GO ON A SPECIAL DIET FOR THE NEW BABY, THE SOY-FREE ONE JUST ABOUT KILLED ME.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:TRY HAVING A KID WITH A FOOD ALLERGY.... ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE SO LITTLE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT IT IS YOU ATE THAT MAKES THEM TOSS.

OHH I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO GO ON A SPECIAL DIET FOR THE NEW BABY, THE SOY-FREE ONE JUST ABOUT KILLED ME.



THANKFULLY NO FOOD ALLERGIES. JUST FOOD FEARS. KID A IS DEATHLY AFRAID OF CHOCOLATE AND BLUEBERRIES. TO THE POINT THAT IF I CUT KID B'S STUFF WITH A KNIFE BEFORE KID A'S STUFF, AND A SMEAR OR DISCOLORATION IS ON A'S FOOD, KID A WON'T EAT IT.

ESPECIALLY PROBLEMATIC W/ PANCAKES.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:THANKFULLY NO FOOD ALLERGIES. JUST FOOD FEARS. KID A IS DEATHLY AFRAID OF CHOCOLATE AND BLUEBERRIES. TO THE POINT THAT IF I CUT KID B'S STUFF WITH A KNIFE BEFORE KID A'S STUFF, AND A SMEAR OR DISCOLORATION IS ON A'S FOOD, KID A WON'T EAT IT.

ESPECIALLY PROBLEMATIC W/ PANCAKES.



LOL! ARE HIS TOYS PARTICULARLY ORGANIZED TOO? WHAT IS THE STATE OF HIS SOCK DRAWER?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:LOL! ARE HIS TOYS PARTICULARLY ORGANIZED TOO? WHAT IS THE STATE OF HIS SOCK DRAWER?



NO, IN EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF HIS LIFE, HE'S A MESS. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD- EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SEPARATED, NOTHING TOUCHES ANYTHING ELSE, ETC. ANAL-RETENTIVE FOODIE, THAT'S WHAT HE IS!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:NO, IN EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF HIS LIFE, HE'S A MESS. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD- EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SEPARATED, NOTHING TOUCHES ANYTHING ELSE, ETC. ANAL-RETENTIVE FOODIE, THAT'S WHAT HE IS!



COULD BE WORSE, IT COULD BE EVERYTHING. VER1 USED TO MELT DOWN IF SHE GOT A HAIR ON HER HAND, EVEN HER OWN. SHE COULD NOT COPE. NOW THAT SHE IS 4 IT IS ONLY MILDLY TRAMATIC.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:COULD BE WORSE, IT COULD BE EVERYTHING. VER1 USED TO MELT DOWN IF SHE GOT A HAIR ON HER HAND, EVEN HER OWN. SHE COULD NOT COPE. NOW THAT SHE IS 4 IT IS ONLY MILDLY TRAMATIC.



OH YEAH, KID A FREAKS OUT WHEN HE GETS WATER ON HIS FACE.

I'M IN THIRD PLACE NOW!!! WOOHOO!!1!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:OH YEAH, KID A FREAKS OUT WHEN HE GETS WATER ON HIS FACE.

I'M IN THIRD PLACE NOW!!! WOOHOO!!1!



KIDS ARE JUST WEIRD!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:KIDS ARE JUST WEIRD!



I'M IN SECOND BUT IT'S A THREE WAY TIE FOR THAT PLACE. I COULD BE 2ND, I COULD BE 4TH. IT'S GOING TO BE A TENSE 24 HOURS...

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
SkekTek wrote:I'M IN SECOND BUT IT'S A THREE WAY TIE FOR THAT PLACE. I COULD BE 2ND, I COULD BE 4TH. IT'S GOING TO BE A TENSE 24 HOURS...



YOU CAN DO EET!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
arcsus wrote:YOU CAN DO EET!



POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus


CAPS LOCK, SHORTAY!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

90 PAGES OF CAPS LOCK!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

CAPS LOCK 4 LYFE!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

arcsus wrote:
CAPS LOCK, SHORTAY!



I F@*#ED A MERMAID!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
PemberDucky wrote:I F@*#ED A MERMAID!



I GOT MY CAPS LOCK AND MY FLIPPY FLOPPIES
I'M FLIPPN BURGERS, YOU AT KINKOS STRAIGHT FLIPPIN COPIES!

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

I'M TYPING IN CAPS AND I'M GOING FAST AND I GOT A CAPS-LOCK THEMED PASHMINA AFGHAN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
arcsus wrote:I GOT MY CAPS LOCK AND MY FLIPPY FLOPPIES
I'M FLIPPN BURGERS, YOU AT KINKOS STRAIGHT FLIPPIN COPIES!



WHAT? EVERYBODY'S ON A BOAT?!?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

IT'S NOT THE NICOTINE THAT KILLS, IT'S THE SMOKE!

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
SkekTek wrote:HOTTEST GEEK GIRL EVER



HOTTER THAN REALITY BY FAR!

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

Schrobblehead


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

IT'S F'ING FRIDAY! (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH PANTSLESS FRIDAY)

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Schrobblehead wrote:IT'S F'ING FRIDAY! (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH PANTSLESS FRIDAY)



I F'ED A MERMAID FRIDAY?

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
SkekTek wrote:I F'ED A MERMAID FRIDAY?



IN OR OUT OF WATER?

TODAY SEEMS LIKE A TOTALLY CAPS DAY TO ME!

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

POSEIDON, LOOK AT ME!!